Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tried ringing my sister to give her the gossip about Debbie’s post and it went straight to voicemail, thought she’d done a jay slater on me

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Mines a lab crossed with loads of different mountain dogs and livestock guardian breeds. Should be a perfect mix for rescuing people and caring about keeping them safe, but in reality he’d bugger off as soon as he saw something interesting and then we’d have to send a follow up rescue mission for him.
😂😂 I feel ya! Same thing would happen with my Lab 😂 He’s not the brightest but they say dogs are like their owners 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just read about Dillon Duffy, how he’s very vulnerable and that his poor mum is going through it yet it was quite hard to find info about him and there we’ve got the daily mail with a minute by minute update in Tenerife and we’ve got Debs out here with the fresh shellac cba looking for her son because there’s a buffet on til 2pm in the all inc.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
There’s been a few! Really weird.
One ended up making a post on fb saying it was a community effort 🤷🏼‍♀️
Not to tap into the same psychie as all the conspiracy nuts on Facebook but this really seems like a ploy to get money. Surely they would've found something to say he's been where they were/are Searching. It's the idiots paying money into the GFM I slightly feel sorry for. Like people go missing everyday and there isn't this much hype.

Reactions: 6
Not to tap into the same psychie as all the conspiracy nuts on Facebook but this really seems like a ploy to get money. Surely they would've found something to say he's been where they were/are Searching. It's the idiots paying money into the GFM I slightly feel sorry for. Like people go missing everyday and there isn't this much hype.
I feel like people have to remember that the police aren’t going to be giving out concrete updates with what they found or haven’t found or what their leads are

Reactions: 11
Mines a lab crossed with loads of different mountain dogs and livestock guardian breeds. Should be a perfect mix for rescuing people and caring about keeping them safe, but in reality he’d bugger off as soon as he saw something interesting and then we’d have to send a follow up rescue mission for him.
Poor thing, keep him far away from Tenerife. He'll be stuck to a cactus in no time 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel like people have to remember that the police aren’t going to be giving out concrete updates with what they found or haven’t found or what their leads are
They won’t be saying anything after the trouble they got into with the Nicola Bully case

Reactions: 3
That seems really weird to me too. Why not a round £500 or £750? £600 just seems so random.

Anyone got the UC calculator fired up?
I saw an FB post on something from a woman who donated £600. It was another one of those 'I'm having to explain myself posts' 🙄... Anyway she explained that it was a combination of people donating which equated to the £600. Either that or she's got DWP knocking on the door wondering why she's minted 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.