Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not going to be 1000% is it? Unless there's 10 of him. 100% is literally the most % of a single person it's possible to have.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I thought the same about Dillon Duffy, the differences of the actions between his family and the Slaters is mad. The Slaters also removed any comments mentioning Dillon out of their group. I completely understand you wanting all focus on your boy but two seperate incidents surely can raise awareness on Facebook.

I just had to google Dillon Duffy as I’d not heard a thing about him. It’s so sad that these dossers are getting so much attention meanwhile other families out there are going through hell and are lucky if they get a section in the local newspaper.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Genuinely convinced a lot of these people are trolls but also…
That’s defo Brad’s comment because it took me to his Facebook. The screenshot I took is from one of Jays/brads friends sharing the post to jays mum.

Whether it’s him I don’t know?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.