Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also how suss was it that Lucy left the rave early as she was tired?! What teenager/early 20s person goes home early on holidays because they were tired?! You sleep during the day to be ready to go all night 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also how suss was it that Lucy left the rave early as she was tired?! What teenager/early 20s person goes home early on holidays because they were tired?! You sleep during the day to be ready to go all night 🙌
I thought that got disproven by time stamped photos

Reactions: 11
His friends are pricks for leaving him tbf

Like it’s the one thing you learn when you’re drinking anywhere - don’t just leave your friends alone or let them wonder off

Reactions: 36
From what I gather she's been doing it for months(?) so maybe was genuinely tired

• Haha
Reactions: 11
His friends are pricks for leaving him tbf

Like it’s the one thing you learn when you’re drinking anywhere - don’t just leave your friends alone or let them wonder off
Have been screeching this at my equally inept son all week - this is why you all stay together!!!!! You can't talk sense into a drunk/high daft teenager though can you. They all need to be microchipped (or ankle tagged!)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Carry on guys brb im gonna take one of the team and watch love island to make sure he doesn’t go in there as a bombshell x

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Have been screeching this at my equally inept son all week - this is why you all stay together!!!!! You can't talk sense into a drunk/high daft teenager though can you. They all need to be microchipped (or ankle tagged!)
Honestly i find it so hard to judge because I'm sure whatever drugs they were on affected their thinking but from what I gather Lucy was smart enough to report him as being in trouble within the hour so they (or she) couldn’t have been that far gone to more or less sober up to have some rational thoughts

Reactions: 13
Anybody else think the Manchester Airport power outage is a desperate plot by the Tenerife authorities to stop any more thick Lancashire people flying out there?

• Haha
Reactions: 81
There used to be a few of those little Lancashire villages featured on 'Nightmare tenants, Slum Landlords' and they all looked proper grim. I imagine they're similar to Coastal towns where duck all goes on so they all live in this tiny world where everyone knows everyone's business.

Reactions: 10
Anybody else think the Manchester Airport power outage is a desperate plot by the Tenerife authorities to stop any more thick Lancashire people flying out there?
Thick Lancashire people need to be prevented from traveling, it's acceptable. I mean you ain't got a sausage or pudding stop trying to be with the cool Lincolnshire, Cumberland and Yorkshire people.

And no Betty's hot pot doesn't count.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Hopefully this will work for those not on TikTok

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Went on a bender still catching up on the last thread, luckily in my house and not with some random Moroccan drug lords in Tenerife.

just saw a comment on the last thread “these are the same twats who wanted Brexit” FOR FUCKSAKE how does a missing teenager who wouldn’t have been old enough to vote back at the referendum become linked to Brexit? Reaching to complain about a referendum from 8 years ago. That’s as ridiculous as pepperamis being sent to the UK embassy and snake charming to lure him out the volcano.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.