Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There used to be a few of those little Lancashire villages featured on 'Nightmare tenants, Slum Landlords' and they all looked proper grim. I imagine they're similar to Coastal towns where duck all goes on so they all live in this tiny world where everyone knows everyone's business.
My ex's latest wife is a teacher there. Explains a lot. I'm basically pinning the whole thing on her. Not even the worst thing she's done tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can anyone explain the relevance of Debbie being added and removed as beneficiary? Like what does that mean/insinuate? I have no idea how go fund me works at all

Reactions: 4
Anybody else think the Manchester Airport power outage is a desperate plot by the Tenerife authorities to stop any more thick Lancashire people flying out there?
The Moroccan Mafia hacked into the electricity supply because they’re worried the next plane could carry Ray Winstone and Ross Kemp.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I did see this on x
I wonder if she doesn't meet all those to release the money
I think the money technically goes to whoever set the GFM up and they pass it on to the beneficiary unless it’s a direct transfer to the beneficiary?

Hard to believe they would have messed around changing and changing back the settings several times

Reactions: 4
Has anyone asked sue radford if she’s done a headcount? She might have an extra grifting lad sat upstairs playing Xbox

• Haha
Reactions: 92
Do Jay and Lucy have any sort of social media history together? Is she from his area? I thought the sleuths would have been all over that if going with the drug mule theory. (Maybe they already have, hard to keep up lol)
On the original group on Facebook someone said Lucy lives around the corner from Jay, Don’t know how true that is?

He has been to a few festivals with her in the UK but this is his first holiday abroad with her, think she’s spent more time abroad in the last year than she has in the UK.

Reactions: 6
Another Lancashire lass here 🙋. We aren't all like that..... honestly 😂
Whilst we are talking about good old Jane. I was in London not long back and was chatting with the taxi driver and he said ooooh you don't half sound like Jane Mcdonald...I said excuse me Jane is from Yorkshire, I'm from Lancashire, he had to be corrected 😂. Love me some Jane though.
Bloody Southerners.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Am an auld 90s cheesy quaver; the amount of harebrained ideas we came up with when mad with it was crazy. We also thought we were invincible- no one would harm us cos we loved everyone.
Why did he start walking? Cos he thought he could make it.
Why didn’t he ask for his phone to get charged? Cos he wasn’t thinking straight.
Why did he go away with 2 strangers?
Cos he didn’t want the buzz to end.
There’s people on this thread that were alive in the 1900s?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.