Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who knows 🤷‍♀️

You know if someone phoned you or you phoned them. Especially if they had no water, 1% battery and a 10 hour walk ahead of them.
Seems really coincidental that she would phone him in those exact circumstances, and then be confused about it.

And ‘Lucy familiar with these cases’ having done this before with a GFM makes me feel much less inclined to think she’s involved 🙄

Reactions: 9
Went on a bender still catching up on the last thread, luckily in my house and not with some random Moroccan drug lords in Tenerife.

just saw a comment on the last thread “these are the same twats who wanted Brexit” FOR FUCKSAKE how does a missing teenager who wouldn’t have been old enough to vote back at the referendum become linked to Brexit? Reaching to complain about a referendum from 8 years ago. That’s as ridiculous as pepperamis being sent to the UK embassy and snake charming to lure him out the volcano.
Don’t you know - only lower class people voted for Brexit!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also how suss was it that Lucy left the rave early as she was tired?! What teenager/early 20s person goes home early on holidays because they were tired?! You sleep during the day to be ready to go all night 🙌
Someone had pics of her at 12.30am seems she talking tit alot xx

I hope he’s found before tomorrow. How will I keep up with these threads when I’m working

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The last family bbq ended up in my uncle disowning said cousin as she sent a covid vaccine meme into the gc. This one nearly ended up in a fist fight over whether jay slater is a drug mule or not. Maybe I should stay home and read more tattle next time 🤷🏼‍♂️
On first reading this I thought your cousin sent a covid vaccine meme to Gemma Collins, was wondering why your uncle was such a strong GC stan🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I was using maps on my phone to get us home from the beach earlier, said to my boyfriend “my phone is gonna do a Jay Slater in a minute” and, showing me exactly why we are together, he replied “does it have enough battery just to get us to the motorway” 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
How can they tell?

From what I know you’re able to withdraw small amounts as the fundraising goes on and it doesn’t show up as being withdrawn unless people notice
Im not sure, maybe because many people have reported it they want more information from her before she can withdraw.

I found this comment strange to make in her update ..

‘The funds will remain on hold with GoFundMe’

Reactions: 6
Jane Mcdonald singing Cake by the Ocean to bring Jay back 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Am no even kidding when I say Mr roly really thought that song was about sitting eating cake by the ocean 😭🤣 the fat bastard would think nothing of sitting doon the beach scoffing a chocolate gateaux that feeds 12 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Am no even kidding when I say Mr roly really thought that song was about sitting eating cake by the ocean 😭🤣 the fat bastard would think nothing of sitting doon the beach scoffing a chocolate gateaux that feeds 12 🤣
i must be a fat bastard 🙈enlighten me i beg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All these TikTok’s where they use that god awful reem song by joey essex on pictures of jay is completely sending me. This country is so unserious

• Haha
Honestly i find it so hard to judge because I'm sure whatever drugs they were on affected their thinking but from what I gather Lucy was smart enough to report him as being in trouble within the hour so they (or she) couldn’t have been that far gone to more or less sober up to have some rational thoughts
So much we don’t know from the timeline though. Why report him missing so soon? If she had his location, did she get a taxi there and on not finding him then report him as missing?
Is the whole convo she’s told people BS and he was in trouble re drugs etc so reporting was the only way?
It just doesn’t add up at all

Reactions: 17
i must be a fat bastard 🙈enlighten me i beg
Its meant to be about sex on the beach 🤣 my man just knows he's more chance of sitting watching the waves with a family sized cake than he has of getting his hole on the beach 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.