Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, bloody hell!! Darren "ADMIN!!!!!!!!" Has shut the FB group again! Does he not realise we're going cold turkey here? Unintelligent posts are the new crack!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Just marking my spot with this belter 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I was late to the party on this one (something Jay wishes he had been) having only found the thread when Katie price,
Marcus Garcia and batshit Goodman were having a breather but my god I am hooked. My other half got a free pass for golf and as many euros games as he wants, and i didn’t even bother to ask my teenagers if they wanted to talk about their weekends when their dad dropped them back home at 5pm today (sorry Debbie for showing off): neither did i take offence when they went to their rooms and are communicating via Snapchat to me.

In solidarity for Jay, I’ve been changed my screensaver to him being bungled and have orange polish coming tomorrow via prime. I’m drawing the line (get it) at 3 for 100 on a school and parenting night, but if Lucy is about Friday when I’ve logged off as a mum and solicitor, I’ll do him proud. Just hope the cacti and him make it till then….

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Idk if I’ve been hiding under a rock or what but why have I only just heard about jay slater at a family bbq? My tinfoil hat cousin reckons it’s another Shannon mathews, my auntie was nearly crying about his poor mum so I’m a bit unsure what to think. What’s everyone’s guess on tattle, you all are a bit more normal than the Facebook mums/huns😳

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Right I’m gonna call it! Think we’ll see some action tonight. The Moroccan’s can release him now, but they’re waiting to do it under the cover of darkness!
They’ve been trying to release him for the past hour but Jay is refusing to leave out of pure embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Ooh, according to the news, the Spanish police are now concentrating on the area where his phone last pinged. How much misdirection and obfuscation has been going on? Surely this would be the first port of call? This shitshow just gets weirder!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Idk if I’ve been hiding under a rock or what but why have I only just heard about jay slater at a family bbq? My tinfoil hat cousin reckons it’s another Shannon mathews, my auntie was nearly crying about his poor mum so I’m a bit unsure what to think. What’s everyone’s guess on tattle, you all are a bit more normal than the Facebook mums/huns😳
Definitely wouldn't give his mum my tears just now. The whole thing is a shambles.

Reactions: 16
i wouldnt be asking us tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The last family bbq ended up in my uncle disowning said cousin as she sent a covid vaccine meme into the gc. This one nearly ended up in a fist fight over whether jay slater is a drug mule or not. Maybe I should stay home and read more tattle next time 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Do they really think its that easy to hack their accounts and even if it was why would people be doing it? But then again who knows with the Facebook village idiots.

I do hope he is found soon. 19 is no age, even if you're a scrote. And I want to see how it plays out.

Reactions: 20
The last family bbq ended up in my uncle disowning said cousin as she sent a covid vaccine meme into the gc. This one nearly ended up in a fist fight over whether jay slater is a drug mule or not. Maybe I should stay home and read more tattle next time 🤷🏼‍♂️
Can I come to your next family bbq?

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Sorry trying to quote from the previous thread. It could be any kind of upper tbh. My brother goes to raves and is always in a similar state no matter what he's taken. No point trying to guess which drug it is from the video clip, but it's drugs.

Reactions: 10
Jai Ho would be the one!
Perhaps not. My friend ended up in hospital with alcohol poisoning as we played a game that you needed to do a shot each time they shouted jai ho. I’d like To add that we are professionals in our 40s too with Chanel and Gucci handbags not purchased by the universal credit of others

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Am an auld 90s cheesy quaver; the amount of harebrained ideas we came up with when mad with it was crazy. We also thought we were invincible- no one would harm us cos we loved everyone.
Why did he start walking? Cos he thought he could make it.
Why didn’t he ask for his phone to get charged? Cos he wasn’t thinking straight.
Why did he go away with 2 strangers?
Cos he didn’t want the buzz to end.
Yep raved in the early 00s, worked a summer in Ibiza and can agree with what you’ve put. An all night rave and ready to continue the party. Just picked the wrong after party.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ooh, according to the news, the Spanish police are now concentrating on the area where his phone last pinged. How much misdirection and obfuscation has been going on? Surely this would be the first port of call? This shitshow just gets weirder!
What thy tell you are doing and what the news report are two different things.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.