Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhhhh thank you. I'm going to mount myself on a cactus like jesus Jay in celebration - looking forward to reeping the benefits of my hydration treatment ❤
Don't make my mistake I wanted to know what Jay felt like so mounted a cactus , I misunderstood the instructions, don't do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s certainly well traveled, maybe that’s what the £30k is for, getting Jane on the case! I believe she speaks some Spanish too so its a 2 in 1!
Get Jayne walking towards the mountains singing 'I think we're alone now' will quickly bring him out of his hiding place.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who knows 🤷‍♀️
I have no idea who this pippa wench is but I'm kinda hoping the ransom thing is true - I know it's far fetched but I'd be so interested to see it all unfold and how the uk reacts to this shite, from the lies to the GFM scam to the time as a hostage, and finally the gucci/chanel bag scandal. I wonder if Jay and family would all collectively form a conga line at the all inclusive resort evening entertainment followed by 'we are family' on the karaoke.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I only went shopping on sports direct for school tit and come back and we're 4 pages deep into a new thread, duck me tattlers 🤦🏼‍♂️🙈🤣🤣🤣
You already went shopping for school stuff?

Ooft. Here and I thought Debs was a bad maw - but, Hell, maybe it's me! Haha! I'm a last minute maw!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If I was Jay and I was just hiding away, I probably wouldn't come back out of hiding, because people are going to rip the piss outta him and his family for years ago come.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You already went shopping for school stuff?

Ooft. Here and I thought Debs was a bad maw - but, Hell, maybe it's me! Haha! I'm a last minute maw!
They're not back until Sept but 3 to shop for and wellies were in the sale for under a fiver. Winner 🤣 gotta keep an eye on the pennies unlike jays mam 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Apparently Lucy was arrested ? Don’t know how true that is
She spent some more time with the police going over the timeline according to the DM but they felt the need to point out that didn’t mean there was anything untoward going on.

Reactions: 6
That's me today! I was browsing threads this morning and read some of the 3rd thread and I was hooked - so I've read all of the threads today and finally caught up😂!!

It's been a wild and crazy ride and I don't know what to think - the interview with his mum was well iffy, she didn't look upset or shocked. The bustop is right next to the house with a little bench, if he was off his head why not just sit there and wait for the next bus? If he walked surely he'd stick to the road?

It deffo feels off but who knows 🤷‍♀️
The road is the only way out of Masca heading south unless you climb into the gorge and back out again on the other side. Surely he could see a gorge on his phone?

Reactions: 4
Right I’m gonna call it! Think we’ll see some action tonight. The Moroccans can release him now, but they’re waiting to do it under the cover of darkness!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.