Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VC10

VIP Member
Thames_Television_logo_(1968-1989).jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

" THIS WEEK , WE ARE ON THE HOLIDAY ISLAND OF TENERIFE.....
HOT AND SUNNY , WITH A SEMI-ARID DESERT LANDSCAPE , ITS THE PERFECT PLACE TO LOSE YOURSELF......"

Risco-Blanco-Parque-Rural-de-Teno.jpg
Teno-ruta-senderismo-Tenerife.jpg

A WORD OF CAUTION HERE - PEOPLE DO GO MISSING ON THE ISLAND. STEER CLEAR OF ALL LOCALS, NEER-DO-WELLS & GENERAL LAYABOUTS"

pg-38-travel-tv-itv.jpg

😆😆😆😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

girlinbrum

VIP Member
The public had raised money and awareness. The media have been covering his story extensively.

Love to know what he and her son have ever done to help someone in same situation. This Karen Matthews wannabe needs to step away from her phone.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Natashaakley123

Chatty Member
I think spanish police will call of the search soon. Not a trace of evidence, stories that are inconsistent, family members posting statuses more interested in money than the actual search. Only so much the spanish police can do. Funny how the offer hasn't been accepted for the private investigator to help them out. If it was me I would want him out immediately helping me find answers. The whole thing stinks and Debbies status on the official facebook page that she has swiftly taken down has left a sour taste about all of this.

Reactions: 47

franmargio

the number of crazies and sickos I've seen on various social media sites. it has made me realise about 2-5% of this country are absolute melts. I think yes perhaps this Lucy was selling drugs, but that does not mean she is involved. He probably phoned her because she knows the island best. I honestly think (and I don't horribly mean this) that he is a very stupid boy on his first holiday and has no clue of the danger he put himself in, thinking he could just walk. He probably wanted to save face and not go back to the home where the men were. And by the way, these men have been allowed to return to the UK. He probably did not have enough money for a taxi (which is why asked for the bus). He has walked and succumbed to the elements and is unfortunately dead by now. Julian Sands took 6 months to find and it took a while to find Nicola Bulley. Although I do think that gofindme has been done for pure greed, I mean what is their intention with this money? Why ask for it ? I think personally some people are so self-absorbed (lucy and the mother) even in the worse times they still think how can I benefit from others.

Last edited:
Reactions: 47
If Debbie and Karen are sisters which would be plot twist of the century - do you think Debs has a bet that Jay is better at hide and seek than Shannon?

• Haha
Reactions: 46

VielleFemme

he stole a car and went on a high speed chase and also has been done for assault.
What difference does that make? The vast majority of stabbings etc. are carried out between gang members. Just because everyone involved is a massive dickwad doesn't mean that he isn't a massive dickwad.

Chasing down one person in a huge gang, splitting his head open, and laughing about it in court, to the extent that the judge commented on it, tells you a lot about him and his family. Most people who commit this sort of crime at least pretend to be a bit remorseful.

Save your sympathy for innocent people.

• Heart

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
That common sense & intelligence are nearly at extinction levels across the UK.

I'm a middle aged old fart, but I swear my generation didn't decline like this. Biggest change in my lifetime? The internet. Yes incredibly useful & how the hell did we manage without it?! But, is it the reason for this decline? Not solely responsible, but just a massive change in almost everything across everyday life. Information is wonderful & everyone should have a voice, but, the negative impact is now being felt I think. It's like the wild west online sometimes & nobody there to regulate it. Can't imagine where we'll be as a society in another 20 years 🤷‍♀️
Social media and TikTok in particular, have dumbed down millions. Truly terrifying.

• Heart

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Rare sensible post from me but I’m definitely leaning away from him just getting lost and becoming a dehydrated lemon at this point. Someone’s covering it up, there’s just too many options as to what it is that’s actually being covered up at this point. Can’t decide between drug dealing gone wrong, potential overdose/accidental death being covered up by the 2 men he went off with/hit by a car by someone dodgy whose decided to get rid rather than face the consequences or just a total set up for the go fund me money. Not sure we will ever find out tbh!

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
The last family bbq ended up in my uncle disowning said cousin as she sent a covid vaccine meme into the gc. This one nearly ended up in a fist fight over whether jay slater is a drug mule or not. Maybe I should stay home and read more tattle next time 🤷🏼‍♂️
Can I come to your next family bbq?

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Natashaakley123

Chatty Member
The spanish police must be so fed up of people going over there and thinking they don't need to abide by the law then getting themselves into daft situations. Yes, by all means go & have fun at a festival but respect the country, the people and act as you would at home. I cannot imagine how much of drain this whole investigation is on the resources of the island like they don't have their own local crimes, issues ect to investigate. Its no wonder us brits get a bad rep wherever we go

Reactions: 45

Don’tStart

VIP Member
If they’re so bothered about the GFM why not get Jane MacDonald to sing a charity single in Jay’s honour and then use the money from that? It can be called Coke By The Ocean

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
It's getting ridiculous now. That family seriously need a professional advisor.
They are all rude as fuck yet expect people to donate money.
They need to get their story straight.
Timings all wrong.
Last person ro speak to him, contradictory.
What the money is for, contradictory.
Its an absolute shit show

Reactions: 44