Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redgirl81

VIP Member
IMG_5323.jpeg

Do all what by yourselves Lucy? You’ve gone into hiding!! 🤬🤬 and the family are staying in a hotel miles away.

From the first day they’ve had helicopters out, drones, dogs, mountain rescue and fire brigade and that’s still not good enough??

She needs throwing of the island.

• Wow
Reactions: 56

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Frankly this is the most intelligent and relevant comment I’ve seen so far.

TikTok is full of people saying “omg I’m going to Tenerife next week and I’m so scared” (or tenireef as someone called it). It’s very much giving someone got murdered in Glasgow and someone’s is worried about the safety of their nan is Edinburgh.

Attachments

• Haha

LividLalji

VIP Member
I need a thread for genuine updates and a thread for funny memes and suggestions. I simply cannot keep up with this tomfoolery and I’m sad about it 😩 been reading all the funny comments out to my husband and he said “yeah I read that website sometimes” how did I have no idea I married a tattler 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Wait has anyone checked the roofs only because remember The Hangover? They looked everywhere and Doug was on the roof.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

cushtybert

VIP Member
At this point I think it’s time Tattle started a GFM to pay for Ross Kemp to talk to the mafia, Piers Morgan to do an interview with Lucy, Chris Packham to fight off the shark, birds and other wildlife, Bear Grylls to navigate the mountains, Alan Titmarsh to sort out the cactus, Dr Hilary to provide medical care and Alfie Deyes to vlog the whole thing so we can see it. Have I missed anyone?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

bluecups

VIP Member
Isn’t she a singer? I’m not in the UK so I googled. Could she sing some of the rave songs that he likes? That might lure him out of hiding.
I'm giggling here at the thought of Jane McDonald doing covers of early Prodigy songs 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 53

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
None of it really seems real at the moment and I imagine we'll all be a bit, oh shit I shouldn't have laughed at that, when they find him.
I think you’re in the minority, most people will remember this as a bloke who caved a kids head in, showed no remorse in court laughing at the judge, friends who are more worried about Go Fund Me, a mother sipping pina coladas and a dad with a suspect tattoo that may or may not be Gary Glitter and that’s without mention the suspicion of drug deals being made.

When he is found, I suspect most of us will still be laughing at the cactus 🌵 mobility scooters 🛴 and those eagles 🦅 carrying poor Jay’s body away

• Haha
The last family bbq ended up in my uncle disowning said cousin as she sent a covid vaccine meme into the gc. This one nearly ended up in a fist fight over whether jay slater is a drug mule or not. Maybe I should stay home and read more tattle next time 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Haha
Just before we move on to a new thread, I'd like to say how bloody awesome it is to see so many folk from all across Tattle on this thread. Funniest fuckers online!!! TY.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Emlou80

Just marking my spot with this belter 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I was late to the party on this one (something Jay wishes he had been) having only found the thread when Katie price,
Marcus Garcia and batshit Goodman were having a breather but my god I am hooked. My other half got a free pass for golf and as many euros games as he wants, and i didn’t even bother to ask my teenagers if they wanted to talk about their weekends when their dad dropped them back home at 5pm today (sorry Debbie for showing off): neither did i take offence when they went to their rooms and are communicating via Snapchat to me.

In solidarity for Jay, I’ve been changed my screensaver to him being bungled and have orange polish coming tomorrow via prime. I’m drawing the line (get it) at 3 for 100 on a school and parenting night, but if Lucy is about Friday when I’ve logged off as a mum and solicitor, I’ll do him proud. Just hope the cacti and him make it till then….

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Just came to say the same, I find it very odd so many people find this lad missing, probably dead, so amusing.

I get this thread is laughing at the stupidity of the armchair detectives, the no sympathy for him I guess is because of his past actions, but that lad was no saint,

It’s like something out of Shameless, what a bunch of lowlifes. It amazes me 1000s of people go missing in the world every week and don’t get any police or press giving a toss.
Yet some drugged up thug who mixes with scum of the earth and they are all over it like a rash.

I wonder what the family of the lad from Bristol (Jack) that’s gone missing are thinking of all this?

I think there’s far more deserving causes for people to donate money to and better ways for the Spanish police to spend their time and resources.

The old saying, you play with fire you get burnt comes to mind, but in this case it’s you play with fire and you make 30k plus from GFM.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I'm sick of Jay's family/friends having a go at the Spanish police for not speaking English. How mortifyingly ignorant (and at least somewhat racist) an attitude especially when they are being helped so much.
I bet they stand there shouting at them really slowly and loudly. They’ll likely speak English, they just dont want to speak to you

• Haha
Reactions: 49