Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait has anyone checked the roofs only because remember The Hangover? They looked everywhere and Doug was on the roof.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Not going to lie, jealous of any Tattlers just stumbling across this thread (like Jay on a cactus) and getting to experience the legendary 1st thread afresh. Sigh. Tattle at its best.
That's me today! I was browsing threads this morning and read some of the 3rd thread and I was hooked - so I've read all of the threads today and finally caught upπŸ˜‚!!

It's been a wild and crazy ride and I don't know what to think - the interview with his mum was well iffy, she didn't look upset or shocked. The bustop is right next to the house with a little bench, if he was off his head why not just sit there and wait for the next bus? If he walked surely he'd stick to the road?

It deffo feels off but who knows πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 32
Has anyone told the airport staff because if Jay tries to leave the island to go back home then they need to know to look out for his passport x

• Haha
Reactions: 22
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I nearly wet my pants reading that FB group......
I've never seen such a collective of loons, every village in the UK must be missing its idiot with them all on there.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wait has anyone checked the roofs only because remember The Hangover? They looked everywhere and Doug was on the roof.
Going off on this idea, have they looked near the perimeter of the place he was staying? That’s where Michael Mosley was found.

Reactions: 8
I nearly wet my pants reading that FB group......
I've never seen such a collective of loons, every village in the UK must be missing its idiot with them all on there.
The loons from my village FB group haven't relocated to there yet, wish they would because it would be far more peaceful

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Blimey I go outside for a smoke and check my nails, new thread to catch up on!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Now settle yourself people - I’m need to put all the dinner dishes away & go make a batch of air fryer churros 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.