Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he's probably in an old shepherd's hut (but there's no sheep! I hear you cry!)
Pah! Details.🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You know for a fact that once his body is found this thread is going to turn into sympathy version of Facebook 🤐
I know I feel bad that I am taking the piss but t I think we are taking the piss out of his grifter relatives and the mental Facebook people. Not all of the recent posts are piss takes.

but then again:

---
Megan Fox is my bet.
The good version or the full of fillers version?

Reactions: 3
Surely I can't be the only one increasingly suspicious of the family's behaviour in all of this?

The fake tears, constant shrugging of the shoulders, lack of eye contact, and quite simply the fact they're all completely nonchalant about the whole thing absolutely stinks to me.

And of course the Gofundme and what exactly the money is being used for???

Reactions: 20
Surely I can't be the only one increasingly suspicious of the family's behaviour in all of this?

The fake tears, constant shrugging of the shoulders, lack of eye contact, and quite simply the fact they're all completely nonchalant about the whole thing absolutely stinks to me.

And of course the Gofundme and what exactly the money is being used for???
My new theory is they just want to move to Tenerife to open a bar so they will keep this going as long as possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I still can’t get over calling the embassy 14 minutes after the phone call. I’ve been lost in Walmart longer than that and my husband didn’t call Search and Rescue. I don’t think someone would call the police if a child had been missing 14 minutes. He’s an adult. It was daylight and he was close to other people.

If he did set out walking in the mountains, he won’t have gone far. In that state he was in, in that heat, and without the physical condition and the equipment needed to hike there he would likely have collapsed within a few hours. So 5 miles at most.

Reactions: 35
I know I feel bad that I am taking the piss but t I think we are taking the piss out of his grifter relatives and the mental Facebook people. Not all of the recent posts are piss takes.

but then again:

---

The good version or the full of fillers version?
not defending anyones actions here but little Tom Hilton isn’t exactly an angel either by all accounts. I don’t feel sorry for either of them if everything is true.

Reactions: 18
I wonder if his mum knows exactly where he is and that’s why she’s not joining the search party for him.
More likely getting her toes done orange matching the brand new nails, getting moohaahed on pinacoladas and swishing to aga door.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
not defending anyones actions here but little Tom Hilton isn’t exactly an angel either by all accounts. I don’t feel sorry for either of them if everything is true.
Just came to say the same, I find it very odd so many people find this lad missing, probably dead, so amusing.

I get this thread is laughing at the stupidity of the armchair detectives, the no sympathy for him I guess is because of his past actions, but that lad was no saint,

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just came to say the same, I find it very odd so many people find this lad missing, probably dead, so amusing.

I get this thread is laughing at the stupidity of the armchair detectives, the no sympathy for him I guess is because of his past actions, but that lad was no saint,
I would agree the posts on this thread are more aimed at the conspiracy theories/peoples opinions to what has happened to Jay rather than the fact that he missing/dead.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
A week its taken for her to come up with these “pearls” of wisdom. Anyone fancy a game of count the full stop?

IMG_2208.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is everyone talking about it there? What do they think?
Not even in a remotely serious way.. heard someone say he was the Tenerife hide and seek champion of 2024 last night 😂

I've seen a couple posters up, but these are pointless if he's really went missing up Masca area. The area of land up there is huge, it's absolutely rugged as hell. It's not like he's been lost up a grassy hill back home going hillwalking..

The workers down Veronica's probably have the best gossip on this tbh. As I'm too old and not a pissed up hooligan, i don't venture into that neck of the woods.

There's defo something absolutely suspect about it all though. I don't believe he's went a wander round the national park and got lost. If he did, he would be 100% dead by now.
---
I just scrolled that girls tiktok - oh my god 😅😅😅 she posted a video saying she was jet lagged from being in turkey. Babe it’s a two hour time difference! She’s now gone back and decided she’s not going to Tenerife because she’s not good at hiking and she needs to post the orders from her tiktok shop 😭😭😭😭
The amount of these idiots on fb, especially the stay at home mums all desperate to fly out to search for this guy is crazy. You csn guarantee they're not staying up the west coast near the search. They'll all be getting a hotel down south coast and topping up their tans.

I'd love to know where the mum is. She seems to be happily in it for the long haul too! Seems quite happy to stay here for good.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20

Not excusing him but trying the handle of a car and trying the handle of a door is vastly different than hitting someone in the skull with a machete.
---
Not excusing him but trying the handle of a car and trying the handle of a door is vastly different than hitting someone in the skull with a machete.
Quoting myself like a dick but this sounds more like they need the Brit mafia than the Moroccan mafia or Spanish or British police.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just catching up this morning and I agree with what a few people have said, no matter how horrendous the family seem, he is still his mother's son and personally I'd be in bits if it was me in that position, no matter what he'd done. The FB groups are hilarious and I never realised how many brain dead people were allowed out on their own but the fact that this poor lad is most likely dead isn't remotely amusing. None of it really seems real at the moment and I imagine we'll all be a bit, oh tit I shouldn't have laughed at that, when they find him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
They need to get some dog walkers out there. Someone will stumble across him accidentally as they normally do

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Also how suss was it that Lucy left the rave early as she was tired?! What teenager/early 20s person goes home early on holidays because they were tired?! You sleep during the day to be ready to go all night 🙌
I don’t think this is the big deal some are making of it. Going by the way Jays jaw was swinging in that video he was clearly on something & they likely all were taking drugs so she could have been up for days already, gotta come down at some point.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.