Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We should have had a poll this thread....

Will he be found...?

A) dead near the air bnb in Masca
B) never
C) on another island living with a shark, badger, squirrel, cactus, other
D) deepest Sahara with the Moroccan Mafia
E) during the clear up of IOW festival
F) never but in the volcano where he went for a drink cos he was thirsty
G) other

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We should have had a poll this thread....

Will he be found...?

A) dead near the air bnb in Masca
B) never
C) on another island living with a shark, badger, squirrel, cactus, other
D) deepest Sahara with the Moroccan Mafia
E) during the clear up of IOW festival
F) never but in the volcano where he went for a drink cos he was thirsty
G) other
Maybe he's made friends with higher ups and they smuggled him out the country in one of them diplomatic immunity bags.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t deal with the Facebook huns who are now terrified to go on their all inclusive hols to Tenerife incase they get kidnapped and held at ransom by the bleeping mafia.

I reckon as long as you don’t get off your face on drugs and disappear to an afters in middle of nowhere with 2 strangers - you’ll probably be safe enough Linda!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I think he may have died due to the heat and dehydration as he didn't seem to know where he was going. Was it a hook up or a deal? I think Lucy is shady. I think his mum thinks it'll all be ok so she's having a break in the sun and is in for a shocker. He may have been a wrong 'un so I stand back on whether this is ok or not. He is still the baby of someone. I do think they will find him, but he won't be alive.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I can’t deal with the Facebook huns who are now terrified to go on their all inclusive hols to Tenerife incase they get kidnapped and held at ransom by the bleeping mafia.

I reckon as long as you don’t get off your face on drugs and disappear to an afters in middle of nowhere with 2 strangers - you’ll probably be safe enough Linda!
Like I've said a few times now, the anti-tourism protesters would be fine with this. However, all mouth no trousers/shorts these folk giving it one on the socials that they are skeered. Just getting attention init. There will be bugger all actual cancellations, will there?
---
I'm on a few of them. I'm on the one where Darren is admin lol.
You allowed to post again yet?!!

Reactions: 8
Like I've said a few times now, the anti-tourism protesters would be fine with this. However, all mouth no trousers/shorts these folk giving it one on the socials that they are skeered. Just getting attention init. There will be bugger all actual cancellations, will there?
---

You allowed to post again yet?!!
Get Darren ADMIN!!!!!!!!! Back!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Day 5?/6?/7? of the search for our Jay out here in elevenerife…

Just marking myself safe from cacti/labradors/powerchairs 🌵🦼 🐶

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When does it come to a point where they consider that he’s no longer alive?
When either they cannot keep committing huge resources during the height of the summer to one lost boy OR the investigation reaches a conclusion cos all the conspiracy theorists were correct after all. #chooseyourownending
---
All looks quite flat to me. Thought they said the landscape was treacherous?!
Innit weird what 2d does to volcanos? Makes em look like pancakes. Which obvs stops the quicksand sliding off too. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also how suss was it that Lucy left the rave early as she was tired?! What teenager/early 20s person goes home early on holidays because they were tired?! You sleep during the day to be ready to go all night 🙌
I left my 6th form leaving party as I was so drunk I couldn’t stand up properly because back then I wasn’t a drinker but I managed to make it up the stairs or so I thought and my mum knew the next day. I think she found me claiming I was just feeling like coming home got her spidey senses going. She wasn’t even home that night. I need to get her a ticket to Tenerife.

Reactions: 4
Yeah it’s just ???

Like if I was Lucy right now I don’t think I could be creating GFMs because I’d be too busy blaming myself for not doing something different. It’s just insane
Yeah I would phone all the numbers and police I knew of. But then I would phone media rather than set up a Gfm. Unlike another famous group in Portugal who contacted the news before the rozzers.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.