Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know for a fact that once his body is found this thread is going to turn into sympathy version of Facebook 🤐
I don’t think a body ever will be found, Arrr Jay is going to be cutting about in the Costas and Central America for years to come like some BrightHouse version of Lord Lucan

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Anyone seen that lad called Paul who does a lot of hiking in Scotland, he’s gone over there to help with the search and has been uploading videos if anyone wants to have a nose.. his tiktok is ‘downtherapids’

Them outbuildings high up the mountains are quite eerie!
I’m not on TT (is that what the cool kids label it as now) so found his instagram.
Looks rough as duck out there tbh. No idea why he thought a walk was a good idea if that is what happened. Unless he was v v desperate to get out the area.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think a body ever will be found, Arrr Jay is going to be cutting about in the Costas and Central America for years to come like some BrightHouse version of Lord Lucan

This is why i cant take the thread serious after all the facebook pics and tik toks that been put up man no chance chase and scooby are on the case......
---
I think we need t shirts made up of this
No Scotland No (search) party
---
I think we need t shirts made up of this
No Scotland No (search) party

Reactions: 3
Isn’t she a singer? I’m not in the UK so I googled. Could she sing some of the rave songs that he likes? That might lure him out of hiding.
Oh I hope she sings her version of cake by the ocean! I won't even link the YouTube of it, I won't inflict it on Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The spanish police must be so fed up of people going over there and thinking they don't need to abide by the law then getting themselves into daft situations. Yes, by all means go & have fun at a festival but respect the country, the people and act as you would at home. I cannot imagine how much of drain this whole investigation is on the resources of the island like they don't have their own local crimes, issues ect to investigate. Its no wonder us brits get a bad rep wherever we go

Reactions: 44
The spanish police must be so fed up of people going over there and thinking they don't need to abide by the law then getting themselves into daft situations. Yes, by all means go & have fun at a festival but respect the country, the people and act as you would at home. I cannot imagine how much of drain this whole investigation is on the resources of the island like they don't have their own local crimes, issues ect to investigate. Its no wonder us brits get a bad rep wherever we go
To be fair i think he is acting as he would at home - he doesn’t seem to have had much respect for the law over here either!

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.