Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know for a fact that once his body is found this thread is going to turn into sympathy version of Facebook 🤐

Reactions: 19
From experience I found it a bit of a faff getting funds from a GFM that was set up by a family friend when my husband died suddenly. In the end the friend closed the fundraiser, changed it into my name and then I withdrew the money to my account - but I had to jump through hoops with copies of bank statements with addresses on etc (quite rightly). It wasn't as simple as merely pushing a button. Obviously, this could have changed or be different if the GFM remains open etc.
FYI I didnt use the GFM to open up a drugs business or pay any ransoms.......

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Isn’t she a singer? I’m not in the UK so I googled. Could she sing some of the rave songs that he likes? That might lure him out of hiding.
If Jane McDonald started singing the rest of Tenerife would go into hiding! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Has Ashley cain offered to go out there? he's basically these people's hero I believe? Maybe we should start a new go fund me for him

• Haha
Reactions: 8
the number of crazies and sickos I've seen on various social media sites. it has made me realise about 2-5% of this country are absolute melts. I think yes perhaps this Lucy was selling drugs, but that does not mean she is involved. He probably phoned her because she knows the island best. I honestly think (and I don't horribly mean this) that he is a very stupid boy on his first holiday and has no clue of the danger he put himself in, thinking he could just walk. He probably wanted to save face and not go back to the home where the men were. And by the way, these men have been allowed to return to the UK. He probably did not have enough money for a taxi (which is why asked for the bus). He has walked and succumbed to the elements and is unfortunately dead by now. Julian Sands took 6 months to find and it took a while to find Nicola Bulley. Although I do think that gofindme has been done for pure greed, I mean what is their intention with this money? Why ask for it ? I think personally some people are so self-absorbed (lucy and the mother) even in the worse times they still think how can I benefit from others.

Last edited:
Reactions: 46
“Police seem to be pacifically focused”

Isn’t the Pacific a bit far? Has he floated there on a makeshift raft?
If he can swim the 58 miles to Lanzarote, as swimming is his hobby according to one simpleton, then the Pacific is bound to be his next destination.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone seen that lad called Paul who does a lot of hiking in Scotland, he’s gone over there to help with the search and has been uploading videos if anyone wants to have a nose.. his tiktok is ‘downtherapids’

Them outbuildings high up the mountains are quite eerie!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.