Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont you invoke the legend James Blunts name.

We keep getting told how good looking Jay was by his freaky mother, maybe he needs a rendition of 'You're Beautiful' to get him out of hiding.
Someone made a tiktok about tattlers and one of them said Roland's man chugs to James blunt and it's been a running joke ever since 🤣 I just dont know how they found out

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
My man and wee one were in Germany went to the Switzerland and Germany games they just got home the other day. My wee boy burst into tears when Hungary scored 😢
I really need to process all what happened tonight.... iv had the worst 10 mins

Also while were talking about the GF has the dad checked on it as he appeared today with the other son

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Dont you invoke the legend James Blunts name.

We keep getting told how good looking Jay was by his freaky mother, maybe he needs a rendition of 'You're Beautiful' to get him out of hiding.
Followed by “The three coked men they all had semi’s by the sea”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Raging at the football so came back here to cheer myself up.

We woz robbed. Steve Clarke needs to go now.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Im not sure, maybe because many people have reported it they want more information from her before she can withdraw.

I found this comment strange to make in her update ..

‘The funds will remain on hold with GoFundMe’
Was talking about this with my brother earlier. He had a GoFundMe set up for a charity run he did and said all the donations go straight into the account set up on the fund. So sounds like it's going straight into someone's pocket..

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Scotland fan here too, same old bloody story 🙄☹

Ive been reading and loving these threads though, I said to hubby that this story was all a crock of tit and serious vibes of Karen Matthews

• Heart
Reactions: 9
there needs to be a study on the lack of grammar used in this whole case
IMG_6657.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Marking my spot in here.. I've been in tenerife the last 10 days.. no one really seems to care over here anymore, it's a running joke now.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I just had a thought now the euros are over for us everyone in germany can go over to the reef and find him bagpipes and all

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Was talking about this with my brother earlier. He had a GoFundMe set up for a charity run he did and said all the donations go straight into the account set up on the fund. So sounds like it's going straight into someone's pocket..
Yeah, that seems to be what GoFundMe say on their website. Once your bank details are verified, donations automatically transfer to you daily unless you change it to weekly or monthly. 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yeah, that seems to be what GoFundMe say on their website. Once your bank details are verified, donations automatically transfer to you daily unless you change it to weekly or monthly. 🤔
I wonder if she keeps trying daily then?
Buy now pay slater type thing 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Scotland team clearly just wanted out of the competition early so they can go join the holiday search #misscongenialityeuros2024

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.