Jay Slater teen missing in Tenerife #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Said to my man "ill give you some of that Hawk tuah" and he laughed 🤔 that mother fucker doesn't have social media but he knew what i meant 🧐 he's the next to either be taken by the Moroccan mafia or be stuck ass first on a 🌵 there will be no gfm for his safe return!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
1719148144477.png

the people who seem to be genuinely convinced that the 30k is some sort of threshold are starting to remind me of those Adventist groups that sell their possessions and go and sit on a hill waiting for the Rapture and then just have to ... walk back down the hill and go back to an empty house when it doesn't happen

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I can read Spanish (drawing on my very rusty A Level) but haven't seen any native language reports of this, so IDK how differently it's being presented locally.

My guess would be that the fireman said something more like 'its difficult to find people, but it's strange that we haven't found any trace of him yet'

People will often exhibit strange pre-mortem behaviours, and retreat/hide themselves in small spaces that make it difficult to locate them - however, clues such as items of clothing and/or personal possessions would usually be found to give some indication they were in that area. Sometimes these are dropped by the person, other times scavenged by wildlife and scattered, but there's usually something that links them to the place after intensive searching for so many days.
After a week in the heat there's also now another grim fact of reality that would assist you in locating a body, and that is the smell. So even if tucked away out of sight, that would be an indicator.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Country roads take me home to the club I belong
Golden Virginia, mountain raver
Take me home, machete bros 🎶🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Just spent a painful 15 minutes listening to my child reading James and the giant peach and it made me think…. Birds? They could know. Maybe we should be watching the webcam for the birds movements.
You’re a bit late to the party, the eagles have been under suspicion for some time…

• Haha
Reactions: 25
All the chat about birds is reminding me of the owl and the Staircase and Michael Peterson... forget eagles I think it's an owl.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If he is found deceased I do think the Facebook huns will turn up in their masses for his funeral. They'll wear blue ribbons in their hair and sing some techno whilst eating pepperami.
Candles everywhere.😄 bedlam
Church gets inadvertently burnt down; buses on diversion , soot everywhere, coughing 😃😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
After a week in the heat there's also now another grim fact of reality that would assist you in locating a body, and that is the smell. So even if tucked away out of sight, that would be an indicator.
If the conditions are right, and you know where to look. Some notorious cases in similar hot, dry environments such as Bill Ewasko and The Death Valley Germans show that people really can be missed for years, even with far more clues than are available here.

Reactions: 8
Guys I’ve probably shouldn’t be saying this but I’ve just had breakfast with a davina McCall’s PT . She said it’s top secret but Jay is lined up to be in the next season of masked singer. Makes perfect sense when you think about it doesn’t it,
I'll look forward to seeing him dressed as a cactus while singing Lionel Richie's song Stuck On You.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Just realised it’s gone 2pm on a Sunday, and I have done naff all apart from the bare minimum round the house and keeping the kids alive. Me at work tomorrow:

“Had a nice weekend?”

“yeah not bad, sat on my arse cackling at top bants with strangers on an internet gossip forum about a missing teenager. All. bleeping. Weekend. You?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
He's dead and under the sand, somewhere. He may never be found- like looking for a needle in a haystack , all that semi-arid dirt & sand. Could be anywhere.....
So I'm saying bumped off at this stage

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Just realised it’s gone 2pm on a Sunday, and I have done naff all apart from the bare minimum round the house and keeping the kids alive. Me at work tomorrow:

“Had a nice weekend?”

“yeah not bad, sat on my arse cackling at top bants with strangers on an internet gossip forum about a missing teenager. All. bleeping. Weekend. You?”
I think I might a GFM of my own for some really out there therapy to help reboot my circulation.

About to get a DVT due to mainly sitting on my hole all weekend, going down rabbit holes 🕳

• Haha
Reactions: 20
His hometown reminds me of the the fictional town in Brassic. It'll be like this when he returns

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Petition for Jay to go to jail for the machete attack once he’s found
Although, given the bottom feeding reality shows* we are creating here, he'd end up as some puesdo-Zeled on Love Island or a "Celeb" something. 🙄🙄

*Don't get me wrong, I love a reality show, just not Love Island types.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.