Jay Slater teen missing in Tenerife #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best one I’ve seen today 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Another silly? scenario for me.
His mum "He's special and good looking"
NO he's bang average. Looks like a lot of other people. What if he did get into drugs bother, and someone lent him their passport so he could piss off to somewhere else. Then reported him missing in mountains? Meanwhile, he's in Spain, waiting for the GFM money to live on? Anything's possible!😁

Reactions: 14
The family should donate the GFM money to the fire brigade and mountain rescue team.

IMG_5259.jpeg
IMG_5257.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Might sound silly but has anyone thought to ask Harry Potter if his invisibility cloak is missing?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Do you know what peeps I can’t even imagine how much all this is costing … civil guard, search teams, mountain rescue etc Who foots that bill?

These are same twats that wanted BREXIT, want their cheap holidays, don’t get travel insurance, complain about the long queue at passport control, then act the absolute maggot when they get there!

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I think we should change how we name our years from now on it should be BJS "before jay slater" instead of BC "before christ" and AJS "after jay slater"... think I might start a petition.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Yeah it doesn’t make sense. I feel like that might be a translation issue
I can read Spanish (drawing on my very rusty A Level) but haven't seen any native language reports of this, so IDK how differently it's being presented locally.

My guess would be that the fireman said something more like 'its difficult to find people, but it's strange that we haven't found any trace of him yet'

People will often exhibit strange pre-mortem behaviours, and retreat/hide themselves in small spaces that make it difficult to locate them - however, clues such as items of clothing and/or personal possessions would usually be found to give some indication they were in that area. Sometimes these are dropped by the person, other times scavenged by wildlife and scattered, but there's usually something that links them to the place after intensive searching for so many days.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Do you know what peeps I can’t even imagine how much all this is costing … civil guard, search teams, mountain rescue etc Who foots that bill?

These are same twats that wanted BREXIT, want their cheap holidays, don’t get travel insurance, complain about the long queue at passport control, then act the absolute maggot when they get there!
It's when they don't get the insurance and something happened and then goes we need an gfp eh np you choose to not get insurance it's like alkies and junkies they choose to take alcohol and drugs

Reactions: 8
His mum going on about how handsome he is reminds me of Karen Matthews calling Shannon her “beautiful princess daughter” with all of the conviction of a wet flannel.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.