Jay Slater teen missing in Tenerife #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think it might help if Emma Thompson flies over from America on a private jet & emotes our concerns by way of a performative dance in Santa Cruz High St. ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do you think it might help if Emma Thompson flies over from America on a private jet & emotes our concerns by way of a performative dance in Santa Cruz High St. ?
Can someone fly her there, please? Start a GFM!!!! She's one tool I'd like to see disappear!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have they definitely interviewed an actual fireman and not Ricardo the stripper who dresses as a fireman? Because that’s quite a conflicting statement there.
You are just jelouse because he has to look for jay and not be able to give you a dance

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I bet there's no booze left anywhere in Tenerife now , after all these Clampetts arrive on every flight, clutching their willies through their Union Jack shorts and shouting over the road at each other.
A run at all the newsagents ........No A-Zs left anywhere
No chip butties anywhere in a 9-mile radius....😃

• Haha
Reactions: 30
“Raved” over from the another thread as Jay Slater - Missing is truly this year’s Titan Sub in terms of bringing out the best in internet dark humour & absolute stupidity. Personally- I am here for all of it!

(I’d obvs like them to find him too! X )

Reactions: 35
These hero’s are holding a 24 hour live. Some of the things being discussed are absolutely insane. True detective work here lads & lasses. Reiks of crushed velvet, b&m & UC.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The £30,000 has been reached 🥳🙌

Will today be the day we get our Jay back 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Will they up the fund another 10k or will he magically reappear? Place your bets!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.