Jay Slater teen missing in Tenerife #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I have probably missed something here but can someone put me on the right track (so to speak) please.

As I understand it, Jay was staying in Los Christianos, which is near the location of the NRG festival. He went off with two men he had met and ended up staying the night just outside the remote village of Masca, which is several miles to the north. The following morning he missed the bus and decided to walk back to his accommodation (in Los Christianos) by using a map on his phone.

When he (supposedly) phoned Lucy his phone pinged from a remote spot that was north of Masca. So why was he north of Masca when he was apparently heading south to his accommodation in Los Christianos? Could he not read a map or something?

I promise I am not totally thick but I can't work this out. All help appreciated!

Reactions: 16
View attachment 3012111

the people who seem to be genuinely convinced that the 30k is some sort of threshold are starting to remind me of those Adventist groups that sell their possessions and go and sit on a hill waiting for the Rapture and then just have to ... walk back down the hill and go back to an empty house when it doesn't happen
Lillie’s a bit slow…

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I know I have probably missed something here but can someone put me on the right track (so to speak) please.

As I understand it, Jay was staying in Los Christianos, which is near the location of the NRG festival. He went off with two men he had met and ended up staying the night just outside the remote village of Masca, which is several miles to the north. The following morning he missed the bus and decided to walk back to his accommodation (in Los Christianos) by using a map on his phone.

When he (supposedly) phoned Lucy his phone pinged from a remote spot that was north of Masca. So why was he north of Masca when he was apparently heading south to his accommodation in Los Christianos? Could he not read a map or something?

I promise I am not totally thick but I can't work this out. All help appreciated!
I did message the Eagles to ask them, but haven't had a reply yet, will let you know

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How long did it take between JS being officialy reported missing and the GFM being set up?

Reactions: 6
Has anyone considered he might still be walking? Poor lad, everyone’s chucking water bottles in the wrong place.
IMG_0274.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am just here for the tit and the giggles well until about 7.45 tonight

• Heart
The £30,000 has been reached 🥳🙌

Will today be the day we get our Jay back 🤣
GoFundMe are exchanging the funds into Moroccan Dirhams and getting the brown paper bag ready to put them in as we speak

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Apologies if these have been posted but if you are suspicious why donate? I do agree there is nothing in that fundraiser to say what the money is for.
She doesn’t know how else to raise her concerns with go fund me. They won’t let her message/comment so she’s donated the minimum amount so she can get it across. Then ask for a refund I assume

Reactions: 15
Apologies if these have been posted but if you are suspicious why donate? I do agree there is nothing in that fundraiser to say what the money is for.
I'm just in awe at correct spelling wow.

I'm actually going to tenerife on 1st btw guys , I'm trying to stock up on things for our jay. Will they let me bring a machete through security if I explain?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m actually so sad he’s dead, would have been so good if he could have been found and seen everything everyone’s made, all the hard work put into memes etc

• Sad
Reactions: 12

I'm actually going to tenerife on 1st btw guys , I'm trying to stock up on things for our jay. Will they let me bring a machete through security if I explain?
You should ask the pilot to fly a banner off the back of the plane so Jay can read it and knows people are looking for him

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Have you let Lucy Mae know, she can add your travel and accom costs to the GoFundMe?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.