Jay Slater teen missing in Tenerife #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Just saw this...
---

Just saw this...
Oh it removed the link! It's on change.org - petition to freeze and investigate the Go Fund Me!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
If he is found deceased I do think the Facebook huns will turn up in their masses for his funeral. They'll wear blue ribbons in their hair and sing some techno whilst eating pepperami.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Truth is the only way he is coming out of this alive is if it is a scam.
Out in the sun he would have been dead within 48 hours, (no water etc.,) and if the drug people have him they are not going to take the money and send him on his way with a pat on the back and don't do it again.
Boy is almost certainly dead, sad as that is.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Crazy twist on the story a psychic revealed that she feels like Jay is "around water".
Yeah he's on a bleeping island 🏝

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
I’m seriously trying to picture a scene where the police knock on some gangsters door they’ve been trying to nail for years “excuse me sir do you mind if you come with us to Tenerife to negotiate with the Morocco mafia please?”
surely Danny Dyer is up to the Job? Or maybe thinking outside the box Mickey Flannigan? He knows all about going out out …

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Please listen, this may seem far fetched but I think it's possible.

The F1 teams are in Barcelona right now, are we sure he isn't watching that?!!

Also a totally good opportunity to get all those drivers to raise awareness of this, they could pause the race & all zoom over there In their cars, they'll have him found in no time.

😂
No x at the end. Heartless witch

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am honest to god crying...this thread has taken over most of my others... including Lauryn Goodwill...see you here people and then in hell 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He is handsome he is pretty he’s disappeared in Tenerife city 🎵
He ain’t bringing sexy back
He fell down in Tenerife, he’s stuck in a mountain crack
He missed the bus, he should have waited on the track
The mafia have him, his mum got orange shellac
🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Just spent a painful 15 minutes listening to my child reading James and the giant peach and it made me think…. Birds? They could know. Maybe we should be watching the webcam for the birds movements.

Don't be silly everyone knows birds went extinct years ago and the government replaced them all with bird shaped robots so that they could spy on everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 20
100% got to be a tattler
IMG_2195.jpeg

I’ve also come to realise that someone i know who has lived in Australia for a decade has joined this bleeping group! 🫠

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
If he is found deceased I do think the Facebook huns will turn up in their masses for his funeral. They'll wear blue ribbons in their hair and sing some techno whilst eating pepperami.
Fly high, forever building sandcastles in the sky

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You forgot to mention the quad and moped procession.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.