Jay Slater teen missing in Tenerife #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m torn between wanting the GFM to hit 30k and seeing Jay(sus Christ) emerge from a cave all fine and well.

Or the GFM getting stuck at £29995 forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Blimey I go and watch Portugal v Turkey and there’s a whole new thread started 😂

Waiting for the armchair detectives to suggest the Tenerife police check any clubs tonight as it’s like the weekend and Jays probably ravin’ with his cactus.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'd like to dedicate this time while the thread is active to say thank you tattlers. My reaction score has gone up by 1000 while being on this thread. Xo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
This pair have been on live all day.
One is searching the mountains in Tenerife
And the woman is using her psychic powers to direct him to Jay with 2-3K people watching 😂
Jesus, I cannot believe the human race at this point.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 106
And the woman is using her psychic powers to direct him to Jay with 2-3K people watching 😂
It's a Facebook detectives wet dream of a live then

• Haha
Reactions: 17
OH is sharing more banter from the lads WhatsApp this evening 😜
Said to me ‘here’s one for your wee gossip site’ 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Bollocks I forgot to put my candle out on the step.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Possible sighting of him sitting on a bench looking worse for wear in the company of two men .

Reactions: 3
I’m off to IKEA tomorrow to get some cacti so I can put them on my front step and bang out some Aviici to see if he hears it across the oceans

• Haha
Reactions: 50
The real question here is what were all these people doing with their time before he went missing 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.