Jay Slater teen missing in Tenerife #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband selfishly wanted to talk to me so I missed banging the pots and pans at 20:00 for Jay.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
Disappointed that Ronaldo didn't start getting the crowd to chant "find Jay Slater"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg, I was watching the psychic woman on tik tok earlier. She's (unintentionally) hilarious! She's got the whole medium thing going on...humongous gold hoop earrings, a headscarf, long painted nails and she talks into the flame of a flickering candle.
She can 'see' Jay trying to escape from someone and there's a shovel involved in the attack.
She believes he is 'passed but in limbo' waiting to have his character and wrong doings assessed before moving on to the next stage.
She also said she sees sand, sea water and a man with a beard.

This quite likeable charlatan has given me the best laugh I've had in ages!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I was being a delulu clown because of Taylor Swift. I don’t know if this is better or worse to be honest 😂.
If anything does happened tonight as iv had to put off taylor please tell Me and you better @me if Jay's found

• Heart
Reactions: 1
This pair have been on live all day.
One is searching the mountains in Tenerife
And the woman is using her psychic powers to direct him to Jay with 2-3K people watching 😂
Jesus, I cannot believe the human race at this point.
The Romans had Gladiators and we have this …. civilisation is truly crumbling

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg, I was watching the psychic woman on tik tok earlier. She's (unintentionally) hilarious! She's got the whole medium thing going on...humongous gold hoop earrings, a headscarf, long painted nails and she talks into the flame of a flickering candle.
She can 'see' Jay trying to escape from someone and there's a shovel involved in the attack.
She believes he is 'passed but in limbo' waiting to have his character and wrong doings assessed before moving on to the next stage.
She also said she sees sand, sea water and a man with a beard.

This quite likeable charlatan has given me the best laugh I've had in ages!
Did he have a peg leg and a parrot on his shoulder too?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.