Jay Slater teen missing in Tenerife #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the one thing that throws a hole in the whole drugs/ mafia kidnap story is there is a witness (the neighbour) who watched him leave the house in the morning and walk towards the mountains. Sometimes the simplest answer is often the right one. Having said that hes clearly a dodgy little tit!

Reactions: 62
Does anyone know if the go fund me has a minimum donation of £5?

Keep seeing the funny contributors and they're all for £5. All for a joke and stuff but surely they could have made that joke and just contributed £1, and not actually contributed what may not be a valid GFM? Which then made me wonder if it was a minimum donation they'd put on to get more?

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know if the go fund me has a minimum donation of £5?

Keep seeing the funny contributors and they're all for £5. All for a joke and stuff but surely they could have made that joke and just contributed £1, and not actually contributed what may not be a valid GFM? Which then made me wonder if it was a minimum donation they'd put on to get more?
They're all the rich witches what ain't living in the cost of living crisis xx

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nobody actually knows. They say Jay's mum accommodation/food. Other says it's bail money 🤷
Air ambulance/repatriation if sadly required is not cheap and what’s the betting the boy has tit travel insurance, if any at all.

Reactions: 17
Air ambulance/repatriation if sadly required is not cheap and what’s the betting the boy has tit travel insurance, if any at all.
I mean I never took travel insurance out when I was younger. Only since having kids I've taken travel insurance out.

Reactions: 9
I think the one thing that throws a hole in the whole drugs/ mafia kidnap story is there is a witness (the neighbour) who watched him leave the house in the morning and walk towards the mountains. Sometimes the simplest answer is often the right one. Having said that hes clearly a dodgy little tit!
I'm not completely up to date with this but how do we know that the neighbours eye witness acount is legit?

Reactions: 11
I do find it a bit bizarre people posting pictures of bodies being taken away saying it’s him

Reactions: 6
Could he not have been walking towards the ‘bus’ he had supposedly missed according to the call with Lucy? (I don’t believe anything they’re saying, just playing devils advocate)

It’s all BS, as someone mentioned, snapmaps shows when someones phone is dying with a low battery icon, the screenshot Lucy has didn’t…
---
I can’t wait for the Eleanor Neale episode on this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
just a thought,

RE. Lucy contacting the British Embassy so quickly

Surely the embassy wouldn’t get overly concerned about a wee Scrote that’s been on the gear & partying for 3 days straight going of the radar for a few hours - as that all it would have been at that point.
Was more divulged re the situation to have them engaged?

Has this been a ‘hostage’ type situation all along??

Would they fund family flying out?

Reactions: 23
Honestly I think he was just off his head on drugs, dehydrated and didn’t know where he was going, so many things point to someone who is disoriented/delirious such as asking the neighbour for the bus time twice without remembering he’d already asked, walking the wrong way, walking off road, getting in strangers cars and going to an airbnb

Reactions: 28
I doubt he had any. I remember when I was a teen going on holiday none of us had travel insurance. Pretty stupid but it cost a fortune, probably them covering themselves knowing that putting a bunch of 18 year olds in the middle of bars & clubs with €1 drinks was asking for trouble.

Reactions: 13
It's not uncommon to go for "afterparties" after a night out 'raveing', even with randoms. But "afterparties" normally mean continuing to drink and do drugs until they run out.

It's slightly strange he went with two random blokes and no girls but not *that* uncommon.

The strangest thing is why he didn't charge his phone whilst he was at the airbnb knowing he would need it to a) use google maps b) check in with his friends.

Reactions: 23
just a thought,

Surely the embassy wouldn’t get overly concerned about a wee Scrote that’s been on the gear & partying for 3 days straight going of the radar for a few hours - as that all it would have been at that point.

The
just a thought,

The embassy thing is strange. I’m an American in Florida and have never been to Tenerife, but I imagine that the area they were staying is something like spring break here in Florida with huge crowds of drunk young people, bars all competing for their patronage with various offers, loud music all night, and so on. There must be people who get so drunk they can’t find their way back to their accommodation on a daily basis. If every person whose friend didn’t make it back to their room called the embassy, the embassy would be taking hundreds of those calls a week. And it’s not what the embassy is there for. She should have called Uber (if they have that there), not the embassy.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
PLEASE BUY TRAVEL INSURANCE

It might seem like a silly expense but I’d be £2k out of pocket now if I didn’t get it recently!

• Heart
Reactions: 72
I doubt he had any. I remember when I was a teen going on holiday none of us had travel insurance. Pretty stupid but it cost a fortune, probably them covering themselves knowing that putting a bunch of 18 year olds in the middle of bars & clubs with €1 drinks was asking for trouble.
I have loads to tag you on twitter that making me roll around also trying to watch kev/taylor this is hard work

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It's not uncommon to go for "afterparties" after a night out 'raveing', even with randoms. But "afterparties" normally mean continuing to drink and do drugs until they run out.

It's slightly strange he went with two random blokes and no girls but not *that* uncommon.

The strangest thing is why he didn't charge his phone whilst he was at the airbnb knowing he would need it to a) use google maps b) check in with his friends.
‘Afters’ are very common after raves - to add to this I met a boy from Liverpool in a foreign country on holiday a few years ago and he was solely there with his friends to sell drugs for the summer, it really does happen!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.