Jay Slater teen missing in Tenerife #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Powers gone to Darren’s head, he’s never had so much attention.

⚠ EXCLUSIVE POLE ⚠
❤ If you think Darren needs to get a grip

View attachment 3010682View attachment 3010687
I’m obsessed with his split personality 😂 One minute he’s wanting to transform the group into a serious page for missing people, the next he’s reposting memes saying Jay will feature in the Lion King sequel. Need ITV to commission a drama centred around the Facebook group with Sheridan Smith playing Darren

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Lads, I'm waiting to pick a mate up from Manchester ✈, flying in from Valencia. It's just been delayed 1hr 45 mins. Do you think they detoured over Tenerife to look for our Jay? 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Lads, I'm waiting to pick a mate up from Manchester ✈, flying in from Valencia. It's just been delayed 1hr 45 mins. Do you think they detoured over Tenerife to look for our Jay? 🙏
Defo! Hope your mate didn't have a run in with those eagles though - they will take anything these days

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hasn't the Sunday/Monday timeline been slightly fucked by this new photo of him in the club though

I don't really know any more

No that photo is from early hours of Monday so between 1am-3am when he got in the car. I can’t recall what time Lucy said she left because she was tired

Reactions: 6
I keep seeing people say he was a bit of a bellend? Can someone explain?
He was involved with a group who attacked another boy with a machete and cut his head open. The judge in the case said none of the perpetrators seemed to show any remorse but none of them were sentenced to any jail time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Why the go fund page, what idiots are paying into this, and who is going to get this?
Stinks of scammers tbh.

Reactions: 19
Hasn't the Sunday/Monday timeline been slightly fucked by this new photo of him in the club though

I don't really know any more

So what happened to her claim of an early night? She originally said she left much earlier because she was tired, went to bed, then was woken up by a phone call from him. I’m sure I read that. Not one, but two lies. The new photo shows she didn’t leave early. The phone screen shot shows she called him.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.