Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Yeah, kids need their own space especially as they get older. We all do what we can and sometimes kids just have to share but 6/7 kids of various ages sharing one bedroom is ridiculous!
it wouldn’t be as bad if they had an extra bedroom that the girls could all share & the boys in the other. The bedroom they kids are in looks tiny as well, infact the full flat looks tiny with them all in it.

Reactions: 2

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Yeah I agree. I said it before but I just can't get the logic in them deciding to move in together in the first place. I don't know what her living situation was previously but he has 2 bedrooms, 1 of which was for his 3 children and she's just rocked up with her 3 and piled them in then had another 2. It's bizarre!
pretty sure she was in a 4 in a block in Airdrie previously (defo 2 bedrooms but some in North Lanarkshire can have 3). Jaspers oldest is a boy who will be needing his own room, he will be a teenager before long. Its not ideal having to share with your own sisters nevermind 2 other girls who aren’t your sister. They probably think adding another baby will get them a house quicker but its just creating a bigger problem for the council to find a house with all the bedrooms that they will need!

Both don't work and jaspers post nic and the baby have the new scotland tops on. Best part of £100 right there. Must be great

Ell87

VIP Member
She is pregnant again! Whats that 8 kids now & still in that tiny flat? How do they find the time to get pregnant again 😂
Where are they going to put it, they have the rest of the kids all sharing one bedroom and the wee one in with them already!

Would they get help towards private renting? I don’t know how it works. I’ve been fortunate enough to buy a modest ex council house, which I love, but I fully appreciate it’s not easy to do. I can’t see they’d get a huge amount of priority if she’s technically made herself homeless. There will be far more out there that haven’t put themselves in that situation for a relationship.

Drea2904

Chatty Member
And didn’t she actually live in a decent house where she was? She’s always been infatuated with jasper so upsticks her and all the kids into a one bed 🤦🏼‍♀️ listen their kids are clean & loved but that flat is a riot and they can’t possible add another. They should even look into mid market rent!

sam0206

Chatty Member
It’s the clothes , I know their fakes and shein hauls etc but I don’t think I’ve ever seen Nic wear something twice or him really either ?
Tbh even fake stuff isn't cheap when you have that many kids and they both constantly have different clothes on I don't get it. Even if they had a 3 bed too but I feel with the ages of the kids it must be a nightmare having them all in the same room. It's irresponsible at this point like

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Where are they going to put it, they have the rest of the kids all sharing one bedroom and the wee one in with them already!
Exactly. Edinburgh City Council are in no rush to re house them it seems.

Reactions: 1
Regarding the posts about her being thin af. Was she not a more decent weight when she was friends with Scott doc? That's where I first heard of her and Jasper as they were all friends

sam0206

Chatty Member
He gets a fair bit of hate in his videos eh. I thought he was alright to be fair but I don't know how they can afford to even live the now with all the kids, themselves and no income it's crazy

Nics recent video. Says she’s ‘lucky’ and says the kids are fed and happy. Blessed to live in a pig stye. You’ve really made it in life, girl 💁🏽‍♀️.

How can people in the comments defend her situation. They don’t know the kids. They only see snippets of their lives.