Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweetie shop

OMG imagine admitting to that, never mind posting it! Nic and Jasper were supposedly best friends before but clearly it was more than that. No wonder Jen left him.

As you say the way you get them is the way you lose them. He cheated on his wife too so no wonder Nic is paranoid and insecure.

Nic thinks because she had his baby she's won the prize (Jasper) but he cheated on his wife/mother of 3 kids too.

I always think Nic is way more into Jasper than he is into her. Guess she senses it too!

Reactions: 5

weetiny

He looks like a right pain in the arse. Can’t stand that Nic - the facial expressions she does when she’s singing…full of it. Thought she was ok until recently - her videos are snide and bitchy

Yeah I see it too. She really thinks she’s the one to change him. He’s got ADHD and strikes me as someone that gets bored quickly. They won’t last then what is she going to do? I’m sure I saw she gave up her house in Airdrie. She’s providing those weans of hers with zero security when if they split up. It’s one thing moving a partner into a kids home too early but up rooting them to a new city to live in a crammed flat is a whole diff ball game. Who actually told her that was a good idea 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:

Sweetie shop

I just had another look through Nic's videos and there's a stack aimed at Jen and loads about how Jasper is now hers. Psycho girlfriend me thinks 🤔

Reactions: 4

Ell87

VIP Member
She fell pregnant pretty quick at first but sadly they lost that baby then she was pregnant within a matter of weeks after that miscarriage. I would have lost the plot by now living in such cramped conditions. It was probably madness before she moved in with her 3. That could have been a plot to try get a bigger house quickly but doesn’t seem to be working. Edinburgh must be as bad as out this way in Lanarkshire for people to get a bigger council house.
I suspect that was the plan but there are hardly any bigger council houses now, not sure what other areas are like but I'm overcrowded and nothing ever comes up bigger than a 3 bed. Most of the bigger houses in my area are under occupied with families who's older kids have moved out but they don't want to move out of the big house!

Ell87

VIP Member
Just seen their news. Fuck sake man🤦🏽‍♀️. How fucking irresponsible when they’re already living in an overcrowded flat. I genuinely feel for their kids having to live like that. Growing up having no personal space must be awful 😞. His gas job won’t be enough to keep them all going and I wonder if she just enjoys getting pregnant to avoid getting a job.

They’re a pair of selfish pricks.
I find it really selfish aswell, I'm sure all the kids get on but she's basically just moved her kids into Jaspers kids only space at their dads.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I used to like them but there's just something off putting about them. I feel sorry for the kids having to live in that tiny flat it must be so cluttered. I don't think jasper's the worst but nic seems so full of herself. Always posting tgif but she doesn't work so surely every days a weekend lol
she defo has a high opinion of herself. She is like a bag of bones (no idea if its medical related). I had a baby a month before her last year & i am still carrying a wee bit of that weight about with me whereas you wouldn’t think she birthed any kids 😭

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Anyone see her latest post about how he’s almost qualified and she will be doing the bookings to make sure there’s no girls 😳
I wouldn’t want him in my house touching my gas. How long has he done this course for? 3 or so months? She is an absolute crackpot of lassie. He is hardly a catch. He can crack a joke or 2 but thats about all he has going for him.

Drea2904

Chatty Member
I think most house with kids is cluttered but at least hoover or clean under the couch 🤦🏼‍♀️
She just thinks she has the prize and doesn’t want to let him go. 9 of them in a 2 bed tap dancer and he doesn’t have a job and having another baby, baby’s are blessings but my god they ain’t like kids who can make a mistake! It’s a shame on the other kids tbh!

Sweetie shop

I went for a nosey last night and saw the search suggestion 😂 I remember the ex Jen, but there's not any hint on her page that she's arsed by either of them 🤷‍♀️😂
Jen occasionally does aimed videos too but sometimes deletes them. She did one about not understanding why exes doing the same things with new partners as they did with previous ones ie fires and camping. She also did one about her being the one who decided to leave meaning that she had the upper hand (I think).

I gasped when I saw her comment this on a recent post. So obviously something has been going on with them wayyy longer than they usual claim. He was with Jen for a bit until maybe early last year or the year before? Either way, that’s no something to boast about hen.

No wonder she’s insecure, how you get them is how you lose them.

Used to like Nic but I’m seeing things now. She thinks Jasper is the prize, so much so she moved those kids away from a secure home to be crammed into a flat with him and his kids. She made that decision and I canny wrap my head around it.
---
I went for a nosey last night and saw the search suggestion 😂 I remember the ex Jen, but there's not any hint on her page that she's arsed by either of them 🤷‍♀️😂
Does she think the fake pages commenting on her videos are Jen?
Jens downgrade video was funny if you’ve seen that? Might need to scroll back as it was a while ago but it said something like when your ex gets with the person he used to call ugly 😂. but yeah. I really like Jen. She doesn’t seem arsed with them. Nics just para because she was clearly sleeping with him when he was with Jen🙃

Attachments

• Haha

Bennybhoy1967

she defo has a high opinion of herself. She is like a bag of bones (no idea if its medical related). I had a baby a month before her last year & i am still carrying a wee bit of that weight about with me whereas you wouldn’t think she birthed any kids 😭
I've seen her out at the shops, her legs and arms are so so thin.

Her and jasper were battling for gifts on live the other night. She mentioned she was getting a boob job and not from turkey, get the gifts in guys.

She knows hes a cheater, incl with her and on her, embarrassing she's worried about female customers of his.

Lastly, her accent is nippy.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen her dress nice. I think she believes she’s some fashionista when in reality her dress sense is tacky and cheap.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Find Jasper a massive 🚩 i liked Nic but she has become a bit full of herself recently.

Reactions: 3