Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sam0206

Chatty Member
The house is cluttered because they have nowhere to put anything.... But adds another baby 🙄
That was kind of the point of anything that was being said about the house🤦‍♀️
I mean my house is cluttered but it's clean and not overcrowded we all have our own space and beds. I dread to think what the kids room must look like and then it must be even worse when Jasper has his kids. It's ridiculous the comments saying "the council need to give yous somewhere bigger"...no you need to stop having children. Definitely if you decide to have that many children you need to be able to provide a large enough home for them yourselves

Reactions: 8

evie1975

VIP Member
I had a baby a month before her last year & i am still carrying a wee bit of that weight about with me whereas you wouldn’t think she birthed any kids
I am still carrying a wee bit of baby weight - he is 21 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
I seen these 2 in the wild just after Christmas at the carnival and I can confirm she looks as boggin in real life as she does on TikTok. She was like skeletor with a wee leather jacket and baggy jeans hanging of her and he is just a big lanky streak of piss with teeny tiny dark eyes with his tight fitting joggies on 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 6

sam0206

Chatty Member
Controversial of me and I don't mean this the way it will sound as I know everyone has their own circumstances but I think it's irresponsible to have that many children and expect the council to remove you to a bigger place. It's fine them saying jasper works and has money but they don't have enough money to house their own kids so why should the council do it when at this point they're being reckless and selfish

• Heart

Ell87

VIP Member
The way she talks irritates me 😂
Nosey arse 🙋 wants to know what all the wee aimed videos are about 😂

Lrkn27

VIP Member
8 kids man, like will they ever go on car trips for days out or holidays? Those poor kids and all crammed in a messy 2bed flat when all together, that’s just mental like why wouldn’t anyone say to them like get you house and job sorted before another bloody wean
and 1 car with all they kids. I think Jasper though doing a wee 6 month course would have companies fighting to get him to be a gas engineer for them & all their problems would be solved when in reality nobody is taking him on. Quite right as well, all these apprentices doing it the correct way instead of some fast track course with no guarantee it will lead to employment. There is no way he spent £7k on that, they have gifted him the course so dafties will sign up to it off the back of him.

Sweetie shop

She constantly makes aimed, snide videos about his ex Jen. Jen split with up with him and looks like Nic is insecure about it. I watched a live with jasper and nic and she was complaining that he never shares his feelings etc. Sounds like she is hard work.

f**k ur zoflo

Chatty Member
I gasped when I saw her comment this on a recent post. So obviously something has been going on with them wayyy longer than they usual claim. He was with Jen for a bit until maybe early last year or the year before? Either way, that’s no something to boast about hen.

No wonder she’s insecure, how you get them is how you lose them.

Used to like Nic but I’m seeing things now. She thinks Jasper is the prize, so much so she moved those kids away from a secure home to be crammed into a flat with him and his kids. She made that decision and I canny wrap my head around it.
---

Jens downgrade video was funny if you’ve seen that? Might need to scroll back as it was a while ago but it said something like when your ex gets with the person he used to call ugly 😂. but yeah. I really like Jen. She doesn’t seem arsed with them. Nics just para because she was clearly sleeping with him when he was with Jen🙃
What is it way all these dirty cows on that app their a pair of roasters the 2 of them and he'll no doubt do to her what he's done to the ex, he gives me the boak 🤢

Reactions: 5

weetiny

I gasped when I saw her comment this on a recent post. So obviously something has been going on with them wayyy longer than they usual claim. He was with Jen for a bit until maybe early last year or the year before? Either way, that’s no something to boast about hen.

No wonder she’s insecure, how you get them is how you lose them.

Used to like Nic but I’m seeing things now. She thinks Jasper is the prize, so much so she moved those kids away from a secure home to be crammed into a flat with him and his kids. She made that decision and I canny wrap my head around it.
---

Jens downgrade video was funny if you’ve seen that? Might need to scroll back as it was a while ago but it said something like when your ex gets with the person he used to call ugly 😂. but yeah. I really like Jen. She doesn’t seem arsed with them. Nics just para because she was clearly sleeping with him when he was with Jen🙃
Cringed at been pumping in for 4 years 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

Ell87

VIP Member
I mean my house is cluttered but it's clean and not overcrowded we all have our own space and beds. I dread to think what the kids room must look like and then it must be even worse when Jasper has his kids. It's ridiculous the comments saying "the council need to give yous somewhere bigger"...no you need to stop having children. Definitely if you decide to have that many children you need to be able to provide a large enough home for them yourselves
Yeah I agree. I said it before but I just can't get the logic in them deciding to move in together in the first place. I don't know what her living situation was previously but he has 2 bedrooms, 1 of which was for his 3 children and she's just rocked up with her 3 and piled them in then had another 2. It's bizarre!

Lrkn27

VIP Member
She is pregnant again! Whats that 8 kids now & still in that tiny flat? How do they find the time to get pregnant again 😂

• Wow

sam0206

Chatty Member
I've seen her out at the shops, her legs and arms are so so thin.

Her and jasper were battling for gifts on live the other night. She mentioned she was getting a boob job and not from turkey, get the gifts in guys.

She knows hes a cheater, incl with her and on her, embarrassing she's worried about female customers of his.

Lastly, her accent is nippy.
I dunno what she wears it's like the bargain section of pretty little thing threw up on her but she could dress a lot better for her figure. She definitely puts that accent on when she's being nippy with people too.
It's not a good sign if she's that paranoid/untrusting of him that'll just push him away in the long run and he will end up cheating (again).

Ell87

VIP Member
I went for a nosey last night and saw the search suggestion 😂 I remember the ex Jen, but there's not any hint on her page that she's arsed by either of them 🤷‍♀️😂
Does she think the fake pages commenting on her videos are Jen?

They’re a pair of selfish arseholes. I’ll give Jasper a tiny bit of credit for at least trying to work. Even with a job, a single wage cannot keep a family that size. Whereas Nic. I have no words for her. Only thing she seems to do is lie on her back and run her mouth. Never seen someone more deserving of a sore face. Don’t continue to shoot weans out when you can’t give the ones you have a decent quality of life. My heart breaks for those kids all crammed in a 2 bed flat. Why are social work not all over them?

sam0206

Chatty Member
I used to like them but there's just something off putting about them. I feel sorry for the kids having to live in that tiny flat it must be so cluttered. I don't think jasper's the worst but nic seems so full of herself. Always posting tgif but she doesn't work so surely every days a weekend lol

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Classy to admit she has been shagging Jasper while he has a girlfriend. Thats not a flex doll, just makes u look a bit slaggy & him untrustworthy. Maybe thats why she is so insecure because she knows he is capable of cheating 😏 u loose them where u find them as they say!

BeckBeck

Did anyone see Jaspers insta story with Grayson in the front seat, forward facing, with no buckles done. So so so dangerous.
I’ve also seen him out at the shops, shoplifting in the babies pram.
He’s not a nice guy.

• Wow
  • Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Regarding the posts about her being thin af. Was she not a more decent weight when she was friends with Scott doc? That's where I first heard of her and Jasper as they were all friends
she was still really thin then as well. I first came across her then as well. That Gill as well. Scotts sister took a massive dislike of them after he sadly died.

Sweetie shop

OMG imagine admitting to that, never mind posting it! Nic and Jasper were supposedly best friends before but clearly it was more than that. No wonder Jen left him.

As you say the way you get them is the way you lose them. He cheated on his wife too so no wonder Nic is paranoid and insecure.

Nic thinks because she had his baby she's won the prize (Jasper) but he cheated on his wife/mother of 3 kids too.

I always think Nic is way more into Jasper than he is into her. Guess she senses it too!