Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Drea2904

Chatty Member
8 kids man, like will they ever go on car trips for days out or holidays? Those poor kids and all crammed in a messy 2bed flat when all together, that’s just mental like why wouldn’t anyone say to them like get you house and job sorted before another bloody wean

Reactions: 3

Mscam

I think most house with kids is cluttered but at least hoover or clean under the couch 🤦🏼‍♀️
She just thinks she has the prize and doesn’t want to let him go. 9 of them in a 2 bed tap dancer and he doesn’t have a job and having another baby, baby’s are blessings but my god they ain’t like kids who can make a mistake! It’s a shame on the other kids tbh!
I 100% agree with she thinks she has the prize and doesn’t want to let him go!
I think his whole TikTok persona is a complete act a when the cameras off he’s a different person a she’s completely besotted in him. She’s doesn’t come across well either anymore always smug a fake laughing at his shit jokes or stupid voice he puts on. Not a fan

Classy to admit she has been shagging Jasper while he has a girlfriend. Thats not a flex doll, just makes u look a bit slaggy & him untrustworthy. Maybe thats why she is so insecure because she knows he is capable of cheating 😏 u loose them where u find them as they say!
Exactly 👏🏽. Don’t uproot your weans lives and have them living in cramped conditions for a guy that slept with you behind his gf’s back. It’s actually really sad. A prime example of a mother putting her own needs before those of her children. Kids need their own space. 2 siblings sharing is ok, but 6 in the one room? Thats selfish especially because it was avoidable. I feel so sorry for all those kids. There’s no way that won’t affect them if not now, at some point. If I was the other parent of those kids I’d be fighting for full custody.

They should’ve got their housing situation sorted before adding another child into the mix. They had 6 between them but with how quick she got pregnant I’m gonna take a stab in the dark and say it was planned, at least by her.

Katie111

I seen a live a while ago. Jen was drunk waiting on a taxi outside some bar in Edinburgh a she was saying that jasper was abusive an DV was mentioned. I don’t follow any of them they come up on my fyp sometimes but find that Nic unlikeable.
She seems very up herself
---
Also does anyone remember the night his car was set on fire but no one was to mention it on tik tok
Yes! i watched this she made comments like let your boyfriend hit you again, batter you, go eat a decent meal etc.. the car thing was weird because the week after all of a sudden he mentioned he had a driving ban I just assumed was an insurance scam

Lrkn27

VIP Member
No way! That's insane
My wee boy is about a month older than theirs & we only have him & my partners son from his relationship before us & i am lucky if i have time & energy for a cuddle in bed these days 😂 i don’t know how they manage it with a near football team of kids 😂

• Heart

Lyndsay55

VIP Member
I just seen Jens page. Iv never seen her before, she doesn’t seem as bad as them, and cleaner 🫣😂

• Haha

weetiny

The way she talks irritates me 🫣😂 she opens her mouth too wide and smacks her tongue 🤢

Yeah she really thinks she’s tidy, she’s rotten. I was laughing at her corset top she had on the other day, you can’t get away with that it you’ve no boobs..she was wearing a bra underneath it 🤣🤣

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I suspect that was the plan but there are hardly any bigger council houses now, not sure what other areas are like but I'm overcrowded and nothing ever comes up bigger than a 3 bed. Most of the bigger houses in my area are under occupied with families who's older kids have moved out but they don't want to move out of the big house!
I had to save like mad to buy my first wee house because all the council would offer me in Motherwell was tower blocks & there was no way i was going into one of they hell holes in that area. Managed to buy myself a lovely wee 2 bedroom ex council house. Then i met my other half & both sold our houses to buy this lovely house we are in now in Hamilton. If u want more than 3 bedrooms then u would be quicker buying but not everybody is in that position to do so. There is a few houses in my mum & dads street that are 4 bedroom council houses & they are the same as u have said, kids all moved out & people don’t want to give up a house they have lived in for years & years. Also, my parents street is quiet & never a bit of bother so that will he why they won’t want to move either.

There probably is a lot more going on behind the scenes with the whole Jen situ but kudos to Jen for keeping it classy whilst Nic is making an utter show of herself.

Nic seems to be an example of what’s wrong with the system. She doesn’t work and I’m sure she said she hasn’t for 4 years. I don’t see any reason why she cant so it seems to me she would be worse off working.
---
And yeah she looks totally diff to when she was first on the app. I think it’s a combo of fillers and filters 🙃

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I find it really selfish aswell, I'm sure all the kids get on but she's basically just moved her kids into Jaspers kids only space at their dads.
jaspers boy is getting older as well, its not really appropriate for him to be sleeping in the same room as his own sisters never mind 2 girls & a boy who aren’t his siblings. They are going to need some size of house for all these kids & i doubt the council or the local HA will have anything suitable. Saving for their own house would have been the most sensible thing to do first.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Exactly 👏🏽. Don’t uproot your weans lives and have them living in cramped conditions for a guy that slept with you behind his gf’s back. It’s actually really sad. A prime example of a mother putting her own needs before those of her children. Kids need their own space. 2 siblings sharing is ok, but 6 in the one room? Thats selfish especially because it was avoidable. I feel so sorry for all those kids. There’s no way that won’t affect them if not now, at some point. If I was the other parent of those kids I’d be fighting for full custody.

They should’ve got their housing situation sorted before adding another child into the mix. They had 6 between them but with how quick she got pregnant I’m gonna take a stab in the dark and say it was planned, at least by her.
She fell pregnant pretty quick at first but sadly they lost that baby then she was pregnant within a matter of weeks after that miscarriage. I would have lost the plot by now living in such cramped conditions. It was probably madness before she moved in with her 3. That could have been a plot to try get a bigger house quickly but doesn’t seem to be working. Edinburgh must be as bad as out this way in Lanarkshire for people to get a bigger council house.

Exactly! Finding a bigger home should be a priority before bringing another child into the world.
---
I know that no contraceptive is 100% but they just seem like the careless type. I heard her say she was on the pill but I’m not convinced. They’re both as thick as two planks with nothing between the ears. If I were the other parents of those kids I’d be looking to try get full custody knowing my kid is living in an overcrowded property.

Last edited:

Ell87

VIP Member
She’s soo insecure, bet that why he’s had to upload that video of him professing his love for her. Her mouth when she’s lip syncing really annoys me, think shes uglaaay
The way she talks irritates me 🫣😂 she opens her mouth too wide and smacks her tongue 🤢

Just seen their news. Fuck sake man🤦🏽‍♀️. How fucking irresponsible when they’re already living in an overcrowded flat. I genuinely feel for their kids having to live like that. Growing up having no personal space must be awful 😞. His gas job won’t be enough to keep them all going and I wonder if she just enjoys getting pregnant to avoid getting a job.

They’re a pair of selfish pricks.