Jason Manford

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time I saw him I thought - "Pound Shop Peter Kay". Most of his stand up I've seen has been pretty much a direct rip off. There's something about him that gives me major creep vibes, but I can't put my finger on what/why. Needless to say, if he's on a show, I turn over. Can't stand him.

Reactions: 14
I always find it a bit strange that celebs lose jobs when they cheat. I don’t condone it. Far from it. But if you shagged so and so in the office, it’s not splashed on the front page of The Scum with calls for sacking you from the general public. I mean pervs like Schofield, yeah! Get rid! His is criminal and disgusting behaviour.
tit goes on behind the cameras. They all shag one another. If they get caught, it’s embarrassing and they do the whole “I won’t do it again” speech. They shouldn’t be sacked though. Anyone in a role as an MP or civil service type role then it’s a bit different. They’re paid to serve the public and are supposed to have some morals. I dunno, he’s a bit of a dick for cheating but it’s his personal life. It shouldn’t reflect on his job if he does what his contract states! I think we see and discuss far worse morals than his on here! I don’t actively follow his career but he doesn’t bother me. Bit like Paddy McGuinnes I think. Both found fame off PK haven’t they? Both done very well out of it. There’s far worse than these two out there though!

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20230717_091835_Twitter.jpg

Jason reminding us once again of what a great guy he is 🙄🙄

Change the record, Jase.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Ah, classic Jason. Chimes in on the Catherine Tyldsley cake debacle...doesn't get the fawning responses he wants, so deletes the post because haters and kindness and all that shite. (y)

Screenshot_20230804_065310_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Coming over from the Catherine Tyldsley thread 🎂Always thought he’s a cut price Peter Kay wannabe and seems like a total twit 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Coming over from cake gate thread to show solidarity with you all that Mr Mansford is absolutely not funny and is a prick. That is all.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Coming over from cake gate thread to show solidarity with you all that Mr Mansford is absolutely not funny and is a prick. That is all.
Straight over too when it was mentioned he had a thread. And to think I liked him. What a dick

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He's got a FB group for people on a diet. I'm not quite sure how that started, must have been him posting about his weight loss. My friend showed me and it seemed to be loads of pictures of people posting before and after shots of their bellies.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
He's got a FB group for people on a diet. I'm not quite sure how that started, must have been him posting about his weight loss. My friend showed me and it seemed to be loads of pictures of people posting before and after shots of their bellies.
And what in the name of jaysis qualifies him to dish out any form of dieting advice!!!

Reactions: 8