Jason Manford

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Saint Jason of Manford wants us all to know how kind he is to his cast mates having "bought" them all Portuguese custard tarts

At least that's the implication, I wouldn't be surprised if this was one of his "you scratch my back" deals where he got them free or heavily discounted in return for publicising them and probably doing a minute of funny talk for the shop staff.

Either way, thanks Saint Jason for making us aware of how kind you are? What a cockwomble.

1692011105605.png

1692011120953.png

Reactions: 5
Am I being dense or is his latest facebook post stupid? He ordered a McDonald’s burger with no bun and received a burger with no bun? What’s the big deal?

Am I being dense or is his latest facebook post stupid? He ordered a McDonald’s burger with no bun and received a burger with no bun? What’s the big deal?
My daughter has a Big Mac without the bun - she doesn't like bread

My daughter has a Big Mac without the bun - she doesn't like bread
no I get that but he posted a picture of it to saying ‘when you order a McDonald’s burger with no bun’ and the picture is just a burger with no bun. Why did it need posting? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
no I get that but he posted a picture of it to saying ‘when you order a McDonald’s burger with no bun’ and the picture is just a burger with no bun. Why did it need posting? 😂
When my daughter did it, I said how you going to eat it, and she said 'with my hands'
We were in the car on the way to the theatre, and my face was a picture 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Serial Bandwagon Jumper.

I remember him DMing me on Twitter, just before he got sacked from The One Show for asking someone to get their tits out

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Quick everyone, Jason has done something nice again !!
He had an extra on one of his Live DVDs (Got it for 50p from a charity shop) where he had his brothers on doing an interview and from what I remember, to me, they were funnier than Jason who is literally an Aldi version of Peter Kay.

Reactions: 2
He had an extra on one of his Live DVDs (Got it for 50p from a charity shop) where he had his brothers on doing an interview and from what I remember, to me, they were funnier than Jason who is literally an Aldi version of Peter Kay.
Exactly what I think about his radio podcast with Steve Edge. Would love to hear less of Jason on that. Steve Edge cracks me up so its a cross Ive got to bear listening to Jason!

Reactions: 3