Jason Manford

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are people defending him saying he was provoked and he's just joking. I'm no snowflake but I don't find that funny, and if that's all it takes for him to respond like that then he should stay off social media.

Reactions: 5
Strikes me as one of those people who will turn on you on a sixpence. A real nasty streak lurking there.

Here he goes again. Rather than say nothing he's just encouraging pile ons by his followers. Nasty bunch. So much for be kind.
BTW I looked at her profile and I don't think she does follow him.
Screenshot_20211122-105800_Twitter.jpg

Reactions: 2
I’m surprised there isn’t a thread about him already. I don’t like this man at all. He seems very virtue signally and an utter creep- how many times has he been caught out being a sex pest now yet I saw him pontificating in the press the other day about how he’s a changed man
Your thoughts?

Reactions: 4
I like him. He did wrong years ago and paid the price. He does a lot for charity too.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Saville did a lot for charity too an we all know how that went down!

Not that I'm suggesting he's anything at all like Saville but just making the point that charity work does not always equal being a good person!

Reactions: 6
Ermmm you don’t need me to tell you a celeb doing stuff for charity is far from an indication of them being a good person?
Of course I know that, but I'm responding to your first post where you asked our thoughts on him. So that's what I did. Stated my opinion. I like him. And stated that he does a lot for charity too.

• Heart
Of course I know that, but I'm responding to your first post where you asked our thoughts on him. So that's what I did. Stated my opinion. I like him. And stated that he does a lot for charity too.
I actually like him as well, and his stand up shows make me laugh

• Heart
Yes, how many more times is he going to be thrown a lifeline after sex-prating his career down the pan? He’s as funny as a dose of the pox
---
Yes, how many more times is he going to be thrown a lifeline after sex-pesting his career down the pan? He’s as funny as a dose of the pox

Last edited:
He once argued with me on Twitter that he wasn’t a cheat 😂 wtf does he think he was doing then

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m surprised there isn’t a thread about him already. I don’t like this man at all. He seems very virtue signally and an utter creep- how many times has he been caught out being a sex pest now yet I saw him pontificating in the press the other day about how he’s a changed man
Your thoughts?
As a stand up he's good. But as a person I don't have much time for him. I don't know if he's given it up since but he seemed to prey on more vulnerable fans. Often older (maybe he thought they'd be grateful, and sadly they often were). As others have said, he also has a nasty streak and used to encourage pile ons if someone said something he didn't agree with. He is surprisingly touchy. I could go on and on but you get the picture.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
He's on Twitter today. He just had to share a pic of his nan's empty room, just so we could see the duvet cover with what looks like his face on it ‐ the egotistical tosser. Wonder what her other grandkids think.

"So many of you <<sycophants>> have asked...". Sure Jan.

Screenshot_20230402_231626_Twitter.jpg

Last edited: