Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bluesuede

Came here to post and was glad I wasn’t alone, he’s out this morning trying to make people feel bad for his way of “grieving”

nah man. It’s not cool - it had a huge air of “look - see, we were pals. I had his number”

he can dress it up how he likes but we all know people like that. The type to cling on to a tragedy and try closen themselves to it.

last year my Baby passed away, my SIL was all over social media gutted over it gathering every oz of sympathy for “her niece” as she could. Did she message us to pass condolences on? Or you know - see how we were? Nope. Not once. Still hasn’t.
Tragedy whores.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
I used to chat to him on twitter before his dirty dog days, I was fucking gutted when it came out about him being a filthy fucker as not once did he ask me for pics of my stunning knockers. The man has no taste because my jugs are a thing of legend.
He is a narcissistic wanker though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Moe

VIP Member
There is an Instagram account called breathlesslymothering. Rachael was trying to raise money to pay off her mortgage so that her children were secure in their home. Some money was raised but when Jason came on board and promoted it and I’m sure contributed there was enough money to do this.
Sadly Rachael passed away in January this year she was only 31 and had suffered so much. She left behind three children two under the age of four but it is her older daughter still a young teenager that I really feel for. I will always be grateful to this man for helping that family.
I didn’t know the family personally but I followed her journey and was heartbroken when she died. I think we all hoped she would have a few more years at least.
That is when Instagram is good and can help deserving good kind people. So if you ever read this Jason thank you x

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
I thought this was a calculated post as well, comes of pretty tasteless doesn't it?
I agree. Poor blokes not even cold and you get twats like Jason Manford using him for a few cunty likes.
What makes me laugh is how Jason's message to Sean was left on Delivered 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
This prick knew EXACTLY what he was doing. Posting a dedication post about Sean Lock and including a last text in with it. Within hours it's shared everywhere with his name to it. What a cunt move. Anything to keep him relevant.
Screenshot_20210818-172123_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20210818-172058_Facebook.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

Poptart

VIP Member
I do not understand why he shared that text he sent. Nothing is sacred with some of these people.
Gutted about Sean 😢

Reactions: 22

MissTeddy

VIP Member
People who make deaths all about them to gain publicity are the worst.
This left a v v bad taste in my mouth.

Reactions: 21

Skinny

VIP Member
Coming over from cake gate thread to show solidarity with you all that Mr Mansford is absolutely not funny and is a prick. That is all.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
He's the absolute worst for it. The other comedians have done some lovely posts and haven't made it all about themselves.
Rob Beckett is a good example. He kept it short and made nothing about him but all about Sean and his family, just how it should be.

Reactions: 19

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
Whether you like Jason or not, the spokesman for Sean who revealed his death publicly on behalf of his family asked for the privacy of Sean's family to be respected at this sad time.
Jason ignored and disrespected that request by revealing a personal attention seeking text message.
Everything should be about Sean but he's managed to create a negative headline and negative social media comments and digs.
He should have just stuck to a short heartfelt tribute.

Reactions: 15

Allaboutthehashtag

Chatty Member
Coming over from the Catherine Tyldsley thread 🎂Always thought he’s a cut price Peter Kay wannabe and seems like a total twat 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14

ranchdistressing

First time I saw him I thought - "Pound Shop Peter Kay". Most of his stand up I've seen has been pretty much a direct rip off. There's something about him that gives me major creep vibes, but I can't put my finger on what/why. Needless to say, if he's on a show, I turn over. Can't stand him.

shrimper

Literally came here to post for the first time because I have always disliked him and thought I was being a bitch until I found this, that post just wound me up. He was even promoting his tour in a response to a fan about Sean then straight onto the tour promo tweets. Just completely distasteful.

I’ve always thought that he has low confidence and self esteem so he tries to seek validation by cheating on partners and putting on his act but you can tell underneath it all he’s still a little boy jealous of others getting attention he thinks should be on him

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Ah, classic Jason. Chimes in on the Catherine Tyldsley cake debacle...doesn't get the fawning responses he wants, so deletes the post because haters and kindness and all that shite. (y)

Screenshot_20230804_065310_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
I was at college with him, nice lad but a bit of a one for the ladies, even back then. He was funny and friendly, nice to chat to. We weren't friends but we did know the same people. He was always a performer, could hold the attention of a crowd, quite charismatic.

Reactions: 13