Jason Manford

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw that. Why doesn’t he let his minions deal with the trolls ? Rather than dropping F-bombs on a Sunday night.

Reactions: 2
Why on earth does he get so involved on facebook????
...goes straight to Facebook to see what's got on his tits this time... 😂

ETA: oh he's deleted his original comment, hate it when he does that. And he's announced his departure (for a short while at least). Nothing like a Manford flounce to cheer you up.😊

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I would not be surprised if he is like Michael McIntyre in that all his jokes/sketches are written for him.

Unfunny arse and glad he got outed for being a cheat so we don't have to put up with him so much on TV

he was having a rant like we all do about the ridiculous GP rules and army receptionists. and now hes making it so much deeper for..I dunno, attention and because people were getting all high and mighty to him. You didn't post to highlight the burden on GP'S :LOL: absolute numpty. always trying to be the peoples champion. have your rant and own it.

Reactions: 4
...goes straight to Facebook to see what's got on his tits this time... 😂

ETA: oh he's deleted his original comment, hate it when he does that. And he's announced his departure (for a short while at least). Nothing like a Manford flounce to cheer you up.😊
Not just any flounce, a flounce with a side of emotional guilt tripping. "see I need the NHS - me mams no good" I shall await the "all hail the NHS" in the coming days when his mother has had her bypass. He needed a new pet project to make himself the saviour I guess :sneaky:

Jesus Christ. What a knob. That was a criiiingefest - but fair play, that was a pretty direct let down 😂 he’s got more balls than I do.
Well, his self-imposed switch off from social media lasted all of 12 hours. What a bunch of sycophants his fans are 😂

Sorry to say it, but I’ve always crushed on mr manford…there I’ve said it I shall hang my head in shame

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5