Jasmine Lipska

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So today is exactly 2 years (14/12/2019) since they met. So it's proven that Jasmine wouldn't have moved to Bali in January 2020 without having a man helping her and she needed someone to depend on. All this nonsense about her having the strength to move is all nonsense. How sad and desperate do you have to be to download a dating app before you've even moved to the country in order to prepare a boyfriend on your arrival? This is not inspirational or cute at all and girls shouldn't aspire to be like this silly little know it all child.

Ofc Josh can't help but tease Jasmine about the cute drawing she did to commemorate the occasion🙄😂 I notice Jasmine is completely soppy and overboard with her compliments but Josh sticks to his usual "she's got a heart of gold" idk why that's real sisterzone/friend zone language in my understanding 😂

I really do wonder how long it'll be before this whole "my king, my soulmate" stuff will stop? Do you guys think they'll keep up with this schtick even after the pandemic? Only time will tell. Surprised they didn't do a new photoshoot for the occasion although when I saw Jasmines black and white post, I thought it was a pregnancy announcement 😂😭

Off topic but jasmine looks soooo different without her filters!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jasmine, the only audience you're "aligned" with are creepy pervs reposting your breast massage videos. There's actually quite a few more videos they're reposted like this. This is the true market she's catering for but she doesn't care because sex sells at the end of the day 🤢

omg that's shocking. How is she ok with that

How sad and desperate do you have to be to download a dating app before you've even moved to the country in order to prepare a boyfriend on your arrival? This is not inspirational or cute at all and girls shouldn't aspire to be like this silly little know it all child.
Totally sad and a loser. So basically she's like "I wanna move to Bali but wait, I was depressed solo travelling for month so I know I can't survive there alone. I need to make sure I have a boyfriend secured before I've moved"

Reactions: 1
To Jasmine’s defense, people (mostly men) think they have the right to sexualize everything. It’s out of her control that people took her photos without her permission and overly sexualized them. There really isn’t anything she can do other than ask the site to take them down. I do feel bad for her (and every other women that this has happened too) because she didn’t post those photos with those intentions.

And that is where my sympathy with her ends. I was INFURIATED when I saw her post about “embracing everyone regardless of their vaccine status”! Like wtf. We do have every right to judge you for not getting vaccinated. It shows that you don’t care about the people around you and that you are too stupid to understand the science behind vaccines. Yes, there is a small percentage of the population who want to get vaccinated but can’t due to health issues, yet I highly doubt she is one of them!! She is so brainwashed by Josh.

Reactions: 4
Did she make that card? My god, she’s a child. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Something my toddlers would do. Which is sweet when it is from a 2 and 3 year old. Lol
She makes me cringe so bad.

Reactions: 2
Did she make that card? My god, she’s a child. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Something my toddlers would do. Which is sweet when it is from a 2 and 3 year old. Lol
She makes me cringe so bad.
Don't forget she's the one who drew up a list what her "ideal man" i.e. Prince Charming should be like 😂

seriously it’s just soo weird and childish, she really acts like a teenager having her first crush. 😳
Considering her clientele, that's not too surprising. I can't see anyone her age or older than her taking her seriously. Which begs the question, how the hell do teenagers have the money to pay daylight robbery prices for her dumb courses? She may as well go rob a bank, the way she charges shitloads

For someone who claims to have such a blissful life, I feel like apart from her fake client testimonials and photoshopped beach and selfie pics, every other IG story she posts is about how she's "going through something" or "processing something" and that journalling makes her feel better. Has anyone else noticed this?

I find it very odd that she loves to portray her life as being perfect in order to induce FOMO and get people to buy her courses. Most of her posts will be her bragging about how she only has 1-2 client calls and gets massages and beauty treatments "because she deserves it" yet despite this, it seems like she's still quite unhappy because she's always talking about having to do "inner work/trauma work". I know she's probably trying to make people feel jealous but it's actually quite the opposite as I feel a bit sorry for her empty life.

Reactions: 5
To Jasmine’s defense, people (mostly men) think they have the right to sexualize everything. It’s out of her control that people took her photos without her permission and overly sexualized them. There really isn’t anything she can do other than ask the site to take them down. I do feel bad for her (and every other women that this has happened too) because she didn’t post those photos with those intentions.

And that is where my sympathy with her ends. I was INFURIATED when I saw her post about “embracing everyone regardless of their vaccine status”! Like wtf. We do have every right to judge you for not getting vaccinated. It shows that you don’t care about the people around you and that you are too stupid to understand the science behind vaccines. Yes, there is a small percentage of the population who want to get vaccinated but can’t due to health issues, yet I highly doubt she is one of them!! She is so brainwashed by Josh.
So unfortunate men are sexualizing Jasmine out of her control. But I am not surprised. When I was in her group program, there were men who would join her video calls.

There was even one instance where some creepy dude was asking about what they think about Jasmine’s feet and they had addictive sexual thoughts about feet. It was clearly disturbing the other female members, including myself, and we complained to Jasmine. Jasmine eventually removed the creepy dude but it made me think what made her not screen the people who were paying for her programs? Why did she accept men into her program if she’s a “Feminine Embodiment Coach”?

All the other members were deeply disturbed by the men she accepted into the program, clearly sexualizing her. She wasn’t looking at her female client’s best interest for us to be harassed by the creepy men who paid for her programs.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
So unfortunate men are sexualizing Jasmine out of her control. But I am not surprised. When I was in her group program, there were men who would join her video calls.

There was even one instance where some creepy dude was asking about what they think about Jasmine’s feet and they had addictive sexual thoughts about feet. It was clearly disturbing the other female members, including myself, and we complained to Jasmine. Jasmine eventually removed the creepy dude but it made me think what made her not screen the people who were paying for her programs? Why did she accept men into her program if she’s a “Feminine Embodiment Coach”?

All the other members were deeply disturbed by the men she accepted into the program, clearly sexualizing her. She wasn’t looking at her female client’s best interest for us to be harassed by the creepy men who paid for her programs.
Sorry you had to experience something in a place that Jasmine calls a “safe container/sacred space”. When you’re blinded by money and put yourself first instead of your paying clients, you know she does not have your best interest at heart.

Attachments

• Wow
Sorry you had to experience something in a place that Jasmine calls a “safe container/sacred space”. When you’re blinded by money and put yourself first instead of your paying clients, you know she does not have your best interest at heart.
Safe container? Sounds like a Tupperware and not a life coach!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Totally sad and a loser. So basically she's like "I wanna move to Bali but wait, I was depressed solo travelling for month so I know I can't survive there alone. I need to make sure I have a boyfriend secured before I've moved"
What is this crap????? Well, I guess she asked for it.

Oh she needs to stop bleaching/damaging her hair :( it’s not a good look…

Her hair is 50 shades of orange, brown, black, blonde and ash. Look how blotchy it is. What’s up with Jasmine always getting crappy beauty services???
Wow trying hard to look like Margot Rob or whatever her husband likes.

Last edited:

Do you have any way of corroborating this? Even an email receipt or proof of purchase? (Ofc blocking out any identifying information) cos that's a very serious issue that needs to be addressed and given awareness to. Ill put it right at the top of the wiki to warn others. Im not really surprised that she doesn't screen people who enter the course. Someone could easily put a female sounding name in their payment details and as long as that payment clears, Jasmine doesn't give a tit.

The fact that young girls are not only being financially exploited by this scammer, but that their innermost thoughts and feelings are not being kept safe. We've already had solid proof of a breach of confidentiality with her calls being put publicly on her website. Plus I can easily imagine her blocking, silencing and deleting bad reviews shedding light to this. I'm inclined to believe you but would need some proof because this is very dark and could even be a legal issue. That's so disgusting and can't believe you and these other women had to go through that for her financial gain xx

My God how much more pretentious does she get?? "ReBiRtH fOr 2022" complete with smug smile. Just say "I'm taking a break, back soon". Also the filter or lipliner or whatever she's got on her bottom lip looks like chocolate smeared around her mouth like a child eating ice cream. Wished this awful, disgusting woman with her fried hair and Nazi husband unplugged from social media forever 🙄🙄

Attachments

Sorry back again. Just needed to ask. What the bloody hell is going on with her voice/accent????

Thanks, we were all relieved when she finally took him out of the membership. I don’t want to dox anyone as that’s not my intention. I simply want to share my negative experience of her letting in a creepy dude in the program. It’s been resolved and I hope in the future she does not allow this again.

Screenshots for if anyone wants proof. The first is a group chat message for the people in the membership and the 2nd is receipt of payment I was in her membership program. I excluded the payment method because I worry it will identify me and I rather remain anonymous, thanks.

It was also weird because she never publicly apologized to the whole membership group for this happening or checked in with us. She kind of just swept it under the rug and acted like nothing happened.

And I agree with everyone. Based on this experience she will let anyone in as long as she gets money. This is one of the many reasons why I lost interest supporting her.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Thanks, we were all relieved when she finally took him out of the membership. I don’t want to dox anyone as that’s not my intention. I simply want to share my negative experience of her letting in a creepy dude in the program. It’s been resolved and I hope in the future she does not allow this again.

Screenshots for if anyone wants proof. The first is a group chat message for the people in the membership and the 2nd is receipt of payment I was in her membership program. I excluded the payment method because I worry it will identify me and I rather remain anonymous, thanks.
Thank you for this. I'm so sorry you went through that. I didn't mean to sound accusatory or that you're lying in my initial post. Jasmine is a right piece of work and I hope karma will get her sooner or later ❤

I will be making an edit to the wiki now to include this. I really hope it deters girls and the message is spread far and wide.

• Heart

I was part of that same community... strange how she has shifted so drastically.

Reactions: 3
Damn. For someone who claims to operate from an “abundance mindset”, she allows ANYONE into her program and doesn’t properly screen them. That sounds like she operates more from a “lack mindset”.

Now I’m thinking her attracting only “dream clients” spiel is bs. Hopefully during her time off she can reflect more and operate her business more ethically for her clients and not only for her best interest.

She simply doesn’t understand because she neve

It was also weird because she never publicly apologized to the whole membership group for this happening or checked in with us. She kind of just swept it under the rug and acted like nothing happened.

And I agree with everyone. Based on this experience she will let anyone in as long as she gets money. This is one of the many reasons why I lost interest supporting her.
She simply doesn’t understand because she has no experience and she might view these things as something flattering but to me or anyone with some morals and life experience this is beyond creepy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.