Jasmine Lipska

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think probably the only person who has more mental health issues than Lipscam is her mum.

*Warning: cringe factor 10/10*

I love it how she makes it known that it’s her older daughter in an attempt to hopefully attract responses like “Omg, how could she be your daughter? You look the same age! In fact, you could pass off as her younger sister!”.

If her mum didn’t pump her face full of Botox, get eyelid surgery, a facelift and boob job, she’d look like any other woman in her mid-40s. She currently does look younger than her actual age but it’s very obvious that she’s had a lot of work done to the point that it’s plastic-y looking.

And don’t get me started on her choice of attire, I wouldn’t even wear some of the stuff she wears and I’m closer to her daughter’s age. This whole wolf in sheep’s clothing thing is quite pitiful really, as it shows that she can’t accept reality. Maybe she needs to do Lipscam’s course on how to be your authentic self? 🤣
Oh I was about to post this, yes her mum copied her but at least Jing Jing had the decency to not stick her ass out for the camera and I don’t think Mr Lipski would have liked that, it would be hella embarrassing at work for him.

While Jingjing has her own personal issues, all I can say is that she's better than Jasmine. I'm unsure if mother Lipski has flat out lied about her looks being natural but I've seen her post getting injectables. Even if she has been untruthful about her surgeries like Jasmine, Jingjing believes in science and is helping on the front lines of COVID vaccinations! I wish that was enough for her so she wouldn't feel the need to seek validation online for her appearance like her daughter.
Good post, when Jasmine introduced her mother to the channel she mentioned her “beauty secrets” and in my opinion I thought that Jing Jing was lush however I had a feeling that she had something and possibly the usual whitening skin.
I believe Jing Jing was 42 at the time and she even still has that inactive YouTube channel, I guess with work and busyness of life she couldn’t keep up with it.
Even for a 42 year old at the time something just felt off because I have known and do of other women in the mid 40’s with more children that look/ed better it’s a combination of genes and good self care.
As most of you I was long feeling sick and tired of Jasmine’s activities then I found things on the internet and Anna’s videos on Jasmine and she only spoke of her for a few seconds anyway.... you all know the rest.
I then found old videos and pictures of Jing Jing when she was around 36, 37, 38 looking about 46 years old and her natural skin is yellow toned.
I believe that Jing Jing started to look old in her mid 30’s got to her 40’s and started to do something about it which I applaud her for but initially she wasn’t fully honest about her cosmetic procedures, I know that they are affordable lunch time things but still.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
"had hot s*x" 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Yeah a couple who definitely have a fun and loving relationship need to remind their young audience every second even though they said they'd be on a "social media break" they are narcissists who are addicted to attention, they are constantly desperate for their fix. A real healthy adult couple doesn't need to overcompensate and overshare online, they leave it to the imagination unlike these 2 children.

I bet Josh has a 2 inch wonder and finishes in 20 seconds, probably why Jasmine is so fixated on "pleasuring herself" 😂😉

Plus the way she's constantly talking about trauma and grieving sounds like her life isn't as perfect and aligned as she so painstakingly curate's with every photoshopped picture and choreographed dance or kiss. Fake fake fake.
View attachment 938296

I don't see this as a cute mother daughter dance, it looks like Jingjing is competing with Jasmine to see who can be more sexy and youthful. Jasmine was bound to be a complete nutcase with a mother like that. Like others say, the only redeemable thing about Jingjing is that she believes in science.

Also this post by Josh is hilarious "people who criticise their partners miss a gigantic 50% of the positive things their partners are doing" yet he constantly belittles Jasmine and doesn't pay attention to her drastic new hair that was meant to please him in the first place!
Also, why does he pull these figures out of his ass and acts like it was a scientific study when he either just makes all this nonsense as he goes along or copies others? A joke.
View attachment 938297
I don’t ever fully believe what Jasmine says anymore because she can’t even uphold her claim of taking a social media break last week.

She was posting and reposting on stories as shared in this forum.

I feel like her social media content isn’t even valuable or interesting to follow anymore. It’s just a constant flex of her biz and challenges she goes through. She is very redundant. Like congrats but honey no one wants to read those lengthy captions. No wonder she keeps losing followers and engagement. Also let’s be honest, the bulk of her followers came from YouTube. And since she’s no longer active there, she’s not growing on Insta as much.

You said it so well. She and Josh are narcissists addicted to attention. Point blank and period.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Surprised Josh didn't post a "love doing life with you" lovey dovey 1 year wedding anniversary post the way Jasmine did. I got the vibes that she forced him to post that "first meeting anniversary" post as well. No Christmas themed photoshoot either. I think the glitz, glamour and fun of being ✨married✨ has worn off lol.

They finally ventured out of Bali for the first time in 2 years. Deffo read the forum and took some advice to explore for once haha.

I wonder what shenanigans our favourite power couple will bring in 2022 🤔 they're probably dying to brag and post again since they're social media addicts. My bet is on either break up or pregnancy tbh 😅

Reactions: 3
Look how she always have to plaster crude words and how amazing her s*x life is all the time.
Like many of you I don’t want s*x and menstruation to be taboo topics like in our grandma’s or great grandma’s time and generations before depending on how old they are but at the same time I don’t want these topics to be thrown around in a frivolous way.
I also noticed a post of Josh talking about inner child and all that crap.
Not that inner child work is crap but these two have lived in developed or 1st world countries as some people call it, went to good schools and never had any scarce.
I could say a lot of things about my childhood but when I look at other people’s childhood from some people in developing and even much younger people I realise gosh I was lucky.
I know that having a childhood in developed countries does not mean it’s perfect because we certainly have poverty but it’s different.

Attachments

Look how she always have to plaster crude words and how amazing her s*x life is all the time.
Like many of you I don’t want s*x and menstruation to be taboo topics like in our grandma’s or great grandma’s time and generations before depending on how old they are but at the same time I don’t want these topics to be thrown around in a frivolous way.
I also noticed a post of Josh talking about inner child and all that crap.
Not that inner child work is crap but these two have lived in developed or 1st world countries as some people call it, went to good schools and never had any scarce.
I could say a lot of things about my childhood but when I look at other people’s childhood from some people in developing and even much younger people I realise gosh I was lucky.
I know that having a childhood in developed countries does not mean it’s perfect because we certainly have poverty but it’s different.
"despite what ifs and constant self sabotaging during our first dates" um that doesn't sound good lol. I can only speak from my own experience but that definitely doesn't sound like a good sign and is a huge "red flag" as he loves to talk about. I've never once felt that unless it actually WAS a bad idea! Your intuition is never wrong, surely they should know this out of everyone!
As expected, this similar rhetoric came up again when Josh first got married. Instead of saying he was so over the moon and overjoyed, he kept posting fake crying videos and talked constantly about "mourning" and being sad at losing his old life. Despite insisting that he had made "the best decision", his true actions spoke otherwise.

Those posts are quite telling of their relationship and how disjointed it is. Jasmine's is about how much she loves and treasures Josh, how "conscious" and "healing" he is and how much value he's brought into her life, using lots of romantic (and unfortunately a lot of the time, sexual) language when describing their relationship and definitely doesn't hold back with the "king, soulmate, lover" nonsense. This is probably what you'd expect from a "declaration of love" post.

Meanwhile, Josh's is all about me me me "MY innate truth", "MY healing" What Jasmine has brought to him and his life. He never refers to her in a romantic or sexual sense. He describes her as "pure hearted" with "good intentions" and at the very most, he calls her "soul expander" or something vague and sterile sounding. Plus, out of all the physical attributes she's constantly got on show for his benefit, he only mentions her "pretty smile" must be slap in the face for Jasie 😆

Tbh if I hadn't known, I would think he was talking about the birth of his daughter, seriously read it out of context and you'll see how platonic and guarded it sounds.

His lovey posts always come across a bit forced and are always posted after Jasmine has posted one. As if she's wanting him to do so. Like you said, all the "manifestation" stuff he now says is very disingenuous because prior to Jasmine, he didn't believe in it at all and even mocked it at first.

They are both ridiculously young to be married in my opinion and it feels like Josh probably still had a few years left of exploring and having fun before marriage.

Reactions: 5
"despite what ifs and constant self sabotaging during our first dates" um that doesn't sound good lol. I can only speak from my own experience but that definitely doesn't sound like a good sign and is a huge "red flag" as he loves to talk about. I've never once felt that unless it actually WAS a bad idea! Your intuition is never wrong, surely they should know this out of everyone!
As expected, this similar rhetoric came up again when Josh first got married. Instead of saying he was so over the moon and overjoyed, he kept posting fake crying videos and talked constantly about "mourning" and being sad at losing his old life. Despite insisting that he had made "the best decision", his true actions spoke otherwise.

Those posts are quite telling of their relationship and how disjointed it is. Jasmine's is about how much she loves and treasures Josh, how "conscious" and "healing" he is and how much value he's brought into her life, using lots of romantic (and unfortunately a lot of the time, sexual) language when describing their relationship and definitely doesn't hold back with the "king, soulmate, lover" nonsense. This is probably what you'd expect from a "declaration of love" post.

Meanwhile, Josh's is all about me me me "MY innate truth", "MY healing" What Jasmine has brought to him and his life. He never refers to her in a romantic or sexual sense. He describes her as "pure hearted" with "good intentions" and at the very most, he calls her "soul expander" or something vague and sterile sounding. Plus, out of all the physical attributes she's constantly got on show for his benefit, he only mentions her "pretty smile" must be slap in the face for Jasie 😆

Tbh if I hadn't known, I would think he was talking about the birth of his daughter, seriously read it out of context and you'll see how platonic and guarded it sounds.

His lovey posts always come across a bit forced and are always posted after Jasmine has posted one. As if she's wanting him to do so. Like you said, all the "manifestation" stuff he now says is very disingenuous because prior to Jasmine, he didn't believe in it at all and even mocked it at first.

They are both ridiculously young to be married in my opinion and it feels like Josh probably still had a few years left of exploring and having fun before marriage.
Another thing I forgot to mention is that she also keeps saying that she “found the man of her dreams, called him in and all that nonsense” like dude seriously???
A man that is clearly out of your league, likes blonds, fitness outgoing Instagram models?
What kind of affirmation has put in?
Careful with what you wish!

My bet is that they won’t make it to their 3rd year anniversary.
They are more like friends, I think I’ll be surprised if they make it to 30th.

Damn we fell back to #3 on Google. Let’s keep the thread going so we can expose her to more innocent ppl.

Jasmine's ex best friend from Australia (Courtney) made 2 insta posts in December after a year of silence and she looks great.
I'm happy that she looks like she's doing well since cutting off the deadweight friendship with Jasmine. Seems like she has a solid group of girlfriends in Australia too. Courtney deserved so much better and glad she's getting it. Jasmine f*cked up and lost a solid girlfriend.

Reactions: 3
aaaaand Jasmine has already kicked off the New Year with a whole spam of nonsense about her courses again. I bet she was itching to start posting again. Literally not even a few hours into the new year in Bali and she's already at it with her "rebirth"

Let's see what the new year brings for her and by extension, what funny nonsense it brings for us 😂

Also 🤢🤢🤢🤢

She said she took the time to unplug and enjoy... Yet she has a perfectly filmed and edited video about the holiday. Also took the time to complain about how hot it was and the insects and how it was "a lil frustrating" knowing Jasmine, that's probably code for "it was low-key hell on Earth"

Also I wonder why Josh has been so inactive? Didn't post anything for Christmas or New Year? 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
aaaaand Jasmine has already kicked off the New Year with a whole spam of nonsense about her courses again. I bet she was itching to start posting again. Literally not even a few hours into the new year in Bali and she's already at it with her "rebirth"

Let's see what the new year brings for her and by extension, what funny nonsense it brings for us 😂

Also 🤢🤢🤢🤢

She said she took the time to unplug and enjoy... Yet she has a perfectly filmed and edited video about the holiday. Also took the time to complain about how hot it was and the insects and how it was "a lil frustrating" knowing Jasmine, that's probably code for "it was low-key hell on Earth"

Also I wonder why Josh has been so inactive? Didn't post anything for Christmas or New Year? 🤔
Jasmine literally looks like the definition of a clingy wife in that video photo still, wrapped around Josh like a koala. I don't believe for a second her relationship with Josh is blissful. She is 100% overcompensating for something and projecting a fantasy to her audiences. She is literally that person who dropped everything and is hyper-focused on her man. Her insta page projects that visually. Her literal year in review and end of year highlights are centered around her and Josh... how sad. I think in marrying Josh she settled for complacency on one relationship and failed to cultivate meaningful relationships outside of her husband. She seems to live a very sheltered life in the real world outside of social media.

I'm not surprised if currently the people outside of Josh that she interacts with in Bali are people who are friends with Josh. Josh seems to be more personable and have more IRL friends than Jasmine. I can see her tagging along with Josh and his guy friend(s) and being friends with the girlfriend of Josh's guy friend(s). Like how she used to follow @sophielouisepollard and @sayble because they are friends with Josh lol. I remember she mentioned on her wedding day, she tagged Sayble thanking her for letting her borrow a hair curler. And then she unfollowed her, which is weird considering Sayble helped Jasmine's hair on supposedly the most meaningful day in Jasmine's life (wedding). Jasmine is just odd to say the least with maintaining friendships. She seems to ghost and cut friendships abruptly, which is proved with another Tattler who knew her in Australia. Which is ironic because her job is feminine empowerment. Maybe in 2022 she can work on that.

I think Josh is a little bit more ahead on Jasmine in not needing as much validation on social media, hence why he's inactive.

Whenever I see her raising her courses to exorbitant prices, it makes me feel sorry for the next victim (client) that pays for it and supports her nonsense.

Reactions: 4
Her relationship with other women is super weird. For someone who claims to love helping other women, I find it strange how she has literally zero female friends. If I were--god forbid--a potential client, that would be a huge red flag for me. And her lack of friendships can't be for lack of opportunity either. Josh is a social butterfly and I'm sure she's had many opportunities to bond with the girls in his social circle, but she is either unable or unwilling to. Despite all her surface level talk of self-love, Jasmine is deeply insecure and incapable of forming friendships with women she views as superior to her...which is most women apart from her clients. She can comfortably speak to her clients because they literally pay to spend time with her. She subconsciously sees herself in a position of superiority over these women. I think she's insecure about her personality/social value so she needs to have a formal leadership position in order to feel like she's adding any value to the relationship.

She seems intimidated by other women. Women who are outgoing, educated, opinionated, funny, charismatic. Women who aren't shy and have a vibrant and outgoing personality. I think she's aware of how mellow and timid her personality is compared to the average person, and it makes her insecure because when she is around other women, their personalities overshadow hers. She's also emotionally immature and handles conflict poorly. When faced with an opposing viewpoint, rather than facing it head-on, she completely shuts down and plays the victim, like her response to Anna's video. It must be challenging to maintain friendships if this is how she responds to every conflict in the relationship. It must be exhausting to have to walk on eggshells every time you are around her. Never thought I'd feel bad for Josh but yikes dude, the money better be worth it lol

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Also 🤢🤢🤢🤢

And as usual a picture of Lipscam and Scambell in a s*x position to remind us how wonderful her s*x life is.

It's interesting to see the stark differences in Jasmine and Josh's holiday posts. Ofc Jasmine's perfectly curated scenes of joy (I'm not ashamed to say I was feeling a bit jealous when I saw her posts, thinking "why does good stuff happen to bad people"😅)

...Until I saw Josh's stories
Massive spider infestations at their glamping trip, a beautiful beach with a sad backstory, and of course Josh making fun of jasmine, filming her tripping and slipping in the sea. Suddenly I didn't feel jealous at all so thanks for that reality check Josh 😂👍

Just a reminder to everyone that nothing is ever what it seems. Jasmine has always been a fake and a fraud showing only what she wants. The reality is far more depressing and boring.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Happy New Year tattlers! To answer Lipscam’s question, yes we’ve seen ourselves naked but we never wanted to see you naked. Please make 2022 the year you go into the adult entertainment industry. Your content is not suitable for young, impressionable women who want to live a life of decency.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Happy New Year tattlers! To answer Lipscam’s question, yes we’ve seen ourselves naked but we never wanted to see you naked. Please make 2022 the year you go into the adult entertainment industry. Your content is not suitable for young, impressionable women who want to live a life of decency.
I wonder if you can report this on Instagram as “nudity”. She even uses the term “naked” in that story so her intention of showing nudity is clear lol. Fun fact: you can report things anonymously if they violate the social media platform and instantly take it down and ding their account.

It’s clear she’s doing this to get more followers and engagement, since she’s struggling with that.

again, nothing wrong with the act of posting a suggestive photo, many other women have done it with grace and badass confidence. However, Jasmine is clearly doing it to desperately raise her engagement and seek validation that she is most likely not getting from Josh. Which is just sad.

This was one of Josh’s “goals”- I know it can be read as him wanting to deepen his existing relationship with Jasmine but it also can be read as him looking for another relationship lol. Thoughts?
2BF620DD-DE2A-4041-9995-E9779CFC835F.jpeg

again, nothing wrong with the act of posting a suggestive photo, many other women have done it with grace and badass confidence. However, Jasmine is clearly doing it to desperately raise her engagement and seek validation that she is most likely not getting from Josh. Which is just sad.

This was one of Josh’s “goals”- I know it can be read as him wanting to deepen his existing relationship with Jasmine but it also can be read as him looking for another relationship lol. Thoughts?View attachment 958116
Yeah wasn’t she just harping about not using social media anymore for validation and then does the opposite in posting a nude photo to seek validation and engagement lol

Omg yes when I read that, I thought that was a weird goal for him to have considering he’s in a “blissful” marriage. I wonder if it crossed his mind that people would interpret it as his goals. Especially with the usage of “I” language.

Watch out Jasmine, Josh may be subconsciously telling the universe to manifest this goal for him 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.