Jasmine Lipska

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Jasmine has been copying @katie.wilkinsonn with her sales pitch lol

Based on what I’ve seen from Katie’s stories and page she calls people/coaches out on their bs who legit copy her 👀. Wonder if she’ll notice that Jasmine is leeching off her and call her out.

The “no ads, no complicated funnels” claim Jasmine makes looks like a copy and paste even in the order she mentions it. Watch out Katie, Jasmine Lipska is out to steal your biz and money 😂

We all knew Jasmine plagiarizes and likes to steal other people’s work. The evidence is clear here, attached screenshots lol. Katie’s post was in September and Jasmine is from today (October). Nothing original comes from Jasmine.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
"my p**** dried up at the thought of running my business this way"
What on Earth is it with all these women equating business to sex?
They all leech off each other, it's just one big circlejerk. None of of them could think of an original idea to save their life.
Someone should @ Katie and let her know about Lipscam stealing from her and watch the drama all unfold lol. If we can't take them down from outside, let them take each other down. Dismantle from the inside 😂

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Sorry to double post, but this is just sickening.
Omg please keep double posting I absolutely live for it.

Let's reword this:

"I grew a 6-figure business by:
Flashing my boobs
Scamming vulnerable women
Adopting a dog for clout to later abandon
Using my narcissistic traits to manipulate people
Exploiting my family for sympathy
Copy & pasting others' work
Complete lack of humility
Bragging about my private sex life
Marrying another narcissist to feed off of

None of the other coaches even ran their business in this way, I had no one show me how to defy the rules"

Oh god the list goes on...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Guys, looks like she’s been triggered by our recent exposé and/or Katie has confronted her about ripping her off 😹

Jasmine, if you’re reading, we are doing this NOT because we are jealous of you, we are doing this because you’re an unscrupulous con-woman manipulating impressionable young women so you can trick them into giving you money. You have no shame/empathy/ethics and we are disgusted and appalled by your behaviour. We pity you for being married to such a poor loser like Josh who secretly (and sometimes not so secretly) despises you because even he thinks you’re a fraud. However, he’ll stick around for a little while yet since he’s relying on you to maintain his lifestyle. He will eventually leave you when he gets a better offer. He can’t wait to leave your sorry ass to be with someone who’s his type, it’s only a matter of time. You’re a ball and chain and he’s busting to break free to hang with the lads and chase skirt. Enjoy your time with your povo king while it lasts.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"something challenging that's happened lately"
Seems a lot of Jasmine and Josh's life recently has been filled with difficulties and mental health issues, yet they keep hiding it with "I'm doing so well!" posts.
I wonder what happened? Someone back home called her out? Did she have an issue with Josh and now they're trying to save their marriage with a holiday? Someone hurt her wittle fweelings 🥺 little jasie wasie has been attacked yet again, she's always the victim so she needs to go on her 748284th vacation even though living in Bali is meant to be "her getaway" from reality. You can't run away and hide from the problems you're causing, Jasmine. You're the common denominator here babe

• Haha
This just in. I hope he’ll be ok…
I actually respect him being open and raw like this. Jasmine the robot would never, preferring to hide behind a "perfect getaway to work through things" smiling filtered post. She used to be open with her feelings, I remember her crying and talking through her feelings about missing her family before she went on her solo trip. She's void of all (real) emotions now. I doubt she'll be able to help him much.
I hope Josh will be okay, seems quite serious to have to cancel calls. We have different thought patterns yes, but I'd never wish ill on him.

Reactions: 3
I thought you had to wear a mask in Bali?

Attachments

• Angry
That dirty look from the workers are priceless 😂 probably so tired of idiot expats acting like they're Gods
The rules don't apply to Jasmine and Josh remember?! It's not part of Jasmine's dimension, that's not part of the matrix they work in!
They get fines for not wearing it however, it works out to about $6 USD. They probably pay it and laugh. Very empathic of them 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
BF22CE08-460F-47CA-9AE8-03C5DED1FE46.jpeg
1F409B09-5D51-4F6C-9199-7ED75DFB299F.jpeg
Wonder what’s happened? He said in his story he’s heard the worst possible news and he and Lipscam have both uploaded stories of them putting Balinese offerings into a stream, mentioning grief and a loss.

Do you reckon one of their family members has passed on? I wouldn’t wish ill on anyone, but part of me is curious if perhaps it’s a parent/grandparent who’s passed from Covid? That would be very tragic and hopefully a big wake up call for them (though the subsequent stories of them frolicking maskless in a market suggest otherwise).

• Sad
Ok guys feel free to call me ridiculous and I'm most likely wrong here. But the way they both seem to equally be grieving and about how they both need to "work through it together"Jasmine saying "I've experienced a whirlwind of emotions since experiencing a loss" suggests it affects both of them equally or otherwise she'd say something about "supporting her husband during his difficult time" They both seem to have been struggling a fair amount recently too.
Do you think they've had a miscarriage or something?
I think you could be right. It would be a bit odd that they’re both grieving so badly/equally if one of their family members passed away, because neither of them has actually met each other’s family/friends (well, Jasmine doesn’t have any friends but that’s another story).

Anyway, I got curious so did a little stalk on FB and wow, the apple does not fall far from the tree. Josh’s dad is a hardcore anti-vaxxer. And a flat-earther to boot! Naturally, he’s also anti-mask and anti-mainstream media. Is it any wonder that Josh supports Trump and follows far-right accounts??

I wonder how Jasmine - an Asian woman whose mother and maternal grandparents are from China - feels that her father-in-law shares posts like these:

BA93ED9A-8B64-4336-A4CE-8379C430F98C.jpeg

DE55A3F4-A49B-4182-B601-95E094556B2F.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Yes I think your theory has legs. However, I also think maybe Angel passed away? But then again, why would Jasmine be upset about that, she couldn’t wait to get rid of her in the end 🤷🏻‍♀️

View attachment 826229View attachment 826230Wonder what’s happened? He said in his story he’s heard the worst possible news and he and Lipscam have both uploaded stories of them putting Balinese offerings into a stream, mentioning grief and a loss.

Do you reckon one of their family members has passed on? I wouldn’t wish ill on anyone, but part of me is curious if perhaps it’s a parent/grandparent who’s passed from Covid? That would be very tragic and hopefully a big wake up call for them (though the subsequent stories of them frolicking maskless in a market suggest otherwise).

I did think miscarriage from her wording. Even in this post where she says she was asking God for a "guardian angel now" and working through her feelings via journalling however, I'm actually leaning towards Josh having a death in his family. Jasmine seems to be business as usual and is using this "healing getaway" to get ideas for her business and retreats instead? Not very sensitive if you ask me. Plus, surely she'd be completely AWOL and certainly not talking about her body so much if such a devastating thing happened to her personally. Though she is a emotionless robot now after all? Either way, I'm sure they'll reveal in time to get sympathy points and to push their courses more.

Josh's dad seems like a right nutcase just like his son. Good detective skills finding that because Josh seems like a shady enigma, can't ever find anything about him prior to the health hunk online. I'd love to be a fly on the wall on their wedding day (if they get that far) when jasmines traditional Chinese family meet Josh's racist far right family 😂

Just found this article about a Bristol man called Robin Campbell who lead a protest of the lockdowns. Is this Josh's dad????

Sorry im going down quite the rabbit hole here lol.
Apparently this man runs a conspiracy theory channel called "lifting the lid" could this actually be josh's dad? Or just a huge coincidence? Campbell is a very common surname in the UK

Robin Campbell is listed with Joshua Campbell and I believe Josh has said he has a sister (can be seen in young pictures with him). Seems too much of a coincidence. Btw this is a public electoral register so not too much digging involved lol.
This is pretty crazy guys!

Now this wedding is gonna be interesting af 😂 suddenly their elopement makes even more sense

Attachments

Last edited:
I did think miscarriage from her wording. Even in this post where she says she was asking God for a "guardian angel now" and working through her feelings via journalling however, I'm actually leaning towards Josh having a death in his family. Jasmine seems to be business as usual and is using this "healing getaway" to get ideas for her business and retreats instead? Not very sensitive if you ask me. Plus, surely she'd be completely AWOL and certainly not talking about her body so much if such a devastating thing happened to her personally. Though she is a emotionless robot now after all? Either way, I'm sure they'll reveal in time to get sympathy points and to push their courses more.

Josh's dad seems like a right nutcase just like his son. Good detective skills finding that because Josh seems like a shady enigma, can't ever find anything about him prior to the health hunk online. I'd love to be a fly on the wall on their wedding day (if they get that far) when jasmines traditional Chinese family meet Josh's racist far right family 😂

Just found this article about a Bristol man called Robin Campbell who lead a protest of the lockdowns. Is this Josh's dad????

Apparently this man runs a conspiracy theory channel called "lifting the lid" could this actually be josh's dad? Or just a huge coincidence? Campbell is a very common surname in the UK

Robin Campbell is listed with Joshua Campbell and I believe Josh has said he has a sister (can be seen in young pictures with him). Seems too much of a coincidence. Btw this is a public electoral register so not too much digging involved lol.

Now this wedding is gonna be interesting af 😂 suddenly their elopement makes even more sense

Sorry to hear they experienced a loss. Anyone else think it’s very odd that they’re going through grief but documenting it and posting on social media as usual? Like posting would be on the least of my mind when I experience a loss. And Jasmine is continuing to post stories about her pleasure portal. Like if I was grieving I would not be jumping into work. And Jasmine is jumping to think of her next course idea…so odd. So a part of me think it’s a death that’s not related to their immediate family.

I also thought the grief was related to Angel…And a part of me thinks if it is indeed about Angel, what if they did put her down and lied saying someone took her in to fabricate this story. To make it seem like it wasn’t them that put her down but the “people” who took her in. Wasn’t it known that it was hard for Angel to be adopted? This is just me speculating. We don’t know at this time.

Yep, mentioned this in a post a few days ago that Josh has mentioned his dad is a conspiracy theorist. That’s a terrible thing to say about Chinese people. And very awkward when they meet considering Jasmine is half Chinese.

Reactions: 2
Hi everyone, I have been reading all your posts and it’s just shocking how this whole forum doesn’t stop growing almost everyday we all find more and more nonsense about these creatures.

I don’t think their families would click with one another to be honest but that’s just my opinion.

I was just watching this video about Dr Grande on Life Coach and he says that just because something isn’t regulated it doesn’t automatically make it a scam what worries him is that many Life Coachers will attempt to do the work of a Mental Health Counsellor without having formal training and that’s actually illegal and it’s what Jasmine is doing having all these naive young girls with mental issues asking her for advice.

If the Life Coach has formal qualifications in mental health then it’s another story but my question is what specific things can these people do and advice on?

I have always heard that a Life Coach is someone that helps you reach a certain goal like learning a language, get a new job, climb the ladder in the corporate world change your life from a mess to a more organised place (those may also need other professionals).

Dr Grande says it’s not very clear the services these people offer, and they use certain words out of context and I also find that.

Jasmine is.... I don’t know as I said before
First it was languages which she never finished, struggles with Uni, eating disorders, law of attraction, traumas, depression, emotional unavailable boys (don’t get me started on that one), menstruation, s*x, inner child healing, women empowerment and I’m scared on what’s next.

What is her focus as a supposed life coacher I don’t understand????

P.S just because a guy isn’t interested in you it doesn’t mean he is “emotionally unavailable” and it’s probably just not meant to be or maybe Ms Lipski was too forceful talking about s*x and marriage, kids so he was put off.
Also there are guys out there that don’t like virgins they may want someone with a bit more experience.

Attachments

Last edited:
Omg please keep double posting I absolutely live for it.

Let's reword this:

"I grew a 6-figure business by:
Flashing my boobs
Scamming vulnerable women
Adopting a dog for clout to later abandon
Using my narcissistic traits to manipulate people
Exploiting my family for sympathy
Copy & pasting others' work
Complete lack of humility
Bragging about my private sex life
Marrying another narcissist to feed off of

None of the other coaches even ran their business in this way, I had no one show me how to defy the rules"

Oh god the list goes on...
I would also add:
✔ Talking about my periods and how they became regular after I met a loser.
(As if the world needed to know)

I would also add:
✔ Talking about my periods and how they became regular after I met a loser.
(As if the world needed to know)
✔Talking about my V-part and other feminine parts how my power supposedly comes from them.

Last edited:
Her followers have remained stagnant for like a year in the 46k or so and then suddenly shot up recently to 52k...hmmm not dodgy at all...:rolleyes:
Definitely buying followers because her likes and comments have still stayed the same. She also gets super defensive and says stuff like "it's safe for me to progress"

Anyone reading this with a throwaway/spam account (account they don't mind getting blocked) on Instagram. Could they ask Josh confirm if this is actually his father? (Obviously wording it very carefully) I feel like maybe Jasmine's family don't know what they're getting into with Jasmine marrying into such a hateful, dangerous family like Josh's because otherwise surely they wouldn't allow this?! (I don't want to be meddling into private lives but it seems quite serious)
if that man really is Josh's dad? Then he's a public figure who's open to scrutiny imo. He's gotten into trouble with the law for running anti lockdown protests in Bristol and had a (luckily terminated) YouTube channel talking about destroying 5G masts.

Jasmine really supports anti vax, anti mask white supremacist ideologies? How can Jasmine be okay with a father in law who openly hates the Chinese? I really don't want to believe it but unfortunately I think it's true and it's incredibly important her fans know this terrible truth about her.
However I don't want to get into it until we have confirmation.

The the whole loss thing, did something bad happen to axel? (Marianas bf). I know that he's recently been very unwell, saw a video of him on insta where he was breathing very heavily and doesn't look good at all... Mariana and axel haven't updated for a few days now but normally they are regular posters.

I don't think the loss is in either of their families. I'd think that the loss is something that hasn't really affected them judging by how they are acting online. The tears of Josh just reminds me of a crocodiles tears lol.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.