Jasmine Lipska

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe in the whole “when one door closes, another one opens”… but her latest video just makes her look really uncomfortable?
I saw the video and she wasn’t even twerking to the beat 😂 I think this is her intention, she knows she sucks at dancing to have her reels go viral and attract people to her page. Classic clickbait technique. The audio paired with her dancing was an odd choice.
Found this article of Jasmine when she was at Monash passionately talking about making veganism more accessible and how horse drawn carriages are exploitative. Fast forward to today and she's exploiting stray dogs and feeding chicken to chicken. Oh how time changes

Also found this old picture, I didn't know Jasmine had braces? Bless her she looked cute and innocent back then
She does look innocent back then! Oh how times have changed and we have an evil scammer now.

It seems like she has full awareness that the eyebrow lady did her dirty lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yet more explicit proof he's a racist. Jasmine's family are okay with bringing this man home? I'd love to be a fly on the wall at the Lipski household.
This definitely means Jasmine supports this message too. So she's an anti vaxxer, animal abuser, racist scamming embarrassment. What's next?
He's like one of those white men who hate women of colour yet simultaneously fetishize them.
Jasmine is a self hating mixed girl who has serious issues to work through.
Match made in heaven.

Can someone seriously please ask Josh how he can support Trump yet be married to a woman of colour and proudly hashtag #biracialwedding for clout? I would ask but I'm not on instagram.

Jasmine proudly talks about supportive women (she's now a "feminine empowerment coach" now everyone!) Yet supports Trump's anti women policies? (Her silence on politics and vaccines is enough proof for me tbh) yet all these young Indian and Indonesian women idolize Jasmine and Josh. Why don't people do their research into who they're supporting?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Ofcourse Josh 'supports' someone like this 😒
As an American, it speaks volumes that Josh supports this type of content and Trump. I don’t like to push politics down people’s throats, but I sincerely would love to hear Josh and Jas’ POV on why they choose to amplify content like this and why Trump is better than any other US president.

For Jasmine, I believe it’s because she lacks life experience and does not surround herself with people from all walks of life. She probably got brainwashed by her husband since that’s the only person IRL she surrounds herself with. And it seems like a lot of the digital nomads/foreign entrepreneurs in Bali are very right wing.

I already had a feeling she was going down the cuckoo’s nest when she ignored mask mandates, hasn’t taken vaccine for the greater good of public health (smh) and said she values “Freedom” above all else. She has also referenced “she chooses not to live in the matrix”. Like wtf are you smoking? Lol. I wouldn’t be surprised if some tension between Jasmine and her family surrounds taking the vaccine. JingJing mentioned she had to work at a Covid hospital ward and she probably had to be vaccinated. As for the rest of the family for the sake of Jasmine’s elderly grandparents. Most right wingers, conspiracy theorists claim to value “Freedom” as well. They abuse this word for their selfish good. Jasmine also gives me tax evasion vibes. Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s strategically trying to prevent paying taxes lawfully.

Jasmine is the type to not take the vaccine because she doesn’t trust modern medicine yet readily accepts taking a rabies vaccine when bitten by a ravage Bali dog. Her logic makes no sense.

I think Josh has mentioned his dad is a legit conspiracy theorist. So not surprised if the brainwashing and viewpoints influenced him.

This definitely hit the nail on the head of disliking them both.

There’s a reason why Jasmine hasn’t publicly outwardly said the things like Josh. She’s aware she has followers and people like us who know better. She might even lose potential clients by publicly claiming these viewpoints. But that’s ok, she’ll attract the same crazies like her. Birds of a feather flock together.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I like how we are the 3rd search result on google if you search up her name. Good job guys.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Lol just saw this message under her latest post. Let’s see how long it will take before it’s deleted.

was it one of you lol? I clicked into the account and it seems like it’s not a burner account (600 followers, looks like an account created for someone’s pets)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t see it. It’s like 5am in Bali, yet she’s already up and deleting posts?

Last edited:
Lol, can confirm that the comment was posted around 3am Bali time and deleted by 6am LOL.

• Haha
She’s an absolute joke. Still working out how to report her. I went on Scamwatch and it seems you have to be directly scammed yourself to report something. Maybe I will just email them and ask for advice.

Reactions: 4
I think she probs has minions/brain washed girls doing the dirty work for her and deleting any incriminating posts 😂
Jasmine has mentioned that her former client @nikkagabrielle is now her personal assistant. She also commented on the post knowing this was curated 🤣 Gotta hype your boss’ post to get paid $! I hope she gets paid…at least enough to cover how much she invested into Jasmine’s programs when she was a client 🙊

It seems like she’s based in California, so probably saw the message and deleted it for Jasmine. The timezone in California when it was posted was daytime. Unless Jasmine stalks for negative comments interfering with her sleep schedule to delete loool. Imagine being bothered by comments that it messes up with your sleep schedule, yikes!

Was not me, but kudos to the person who called her out and commented though!

Last edited:
Guys I think she doesn't even respond to comments anymore, good or bad. Every single one is the same. "aww *insert name* I'm glad this resonated with you today" or "aww much love". Going by the speed at which she blocks and deletes, she has a team working around the clock answering her cult members and blocking "evil people" so she has more time to take pictures of her ass. Remember when she was hiring a customer care manager? This Nikki Gabriella girl is her newest member it seems. Shock for her when Jasmine will dump her when she's not "serving her" anymore. How can anyone willingly work for such an evil person. Doesn't she delete these comments and think, "why are all these people saying this about my employers"

Jasmine has been saying recently that, bad vibes and low vibrations aren't part of her "matrix" and she operates of a different dimension to everyone else.
She's retreating further and further, becoming more isolated and detached from reality. She doesn't even call them her "beautiful community" anymore, she just sees them as dollar signs. It's just insanity.
She’s an absolute joke. Still working out how to report her. I went on Scamwatch and it seems you have to be directly scammed yourself to report something. Maybe I will just email them and ask for advice.
Great idea. Unfortunately, those great call out posts and comments are in vain because they're simply not reaching her. The only way we can raise awareness is by posting here and documenting, as well as trying to get others to look into her, Australians especially. This just isn't right. I personally feel I can't just sit back and watch while these women's mental health being address poorly while she makes bank off them.

Reactions: 2
Great idea. Unfortunately, those great call out posts and comments are in vain because they're simply not reaching her. The only way we can raise awareness is by posting here and documenting, as well as trying to get others to look into her, Australians especially. This just isn't right. I personally feel I can't just sit back and watch while these women's mental health being address poorly while she makes bank off them.
I know, right??? I’ve never felt this way about an “influencer”. With most of them, it’s like whatever, they are selling overpriced makeup/clothing items and potentially pushing a false sense of reality to their young followers, but at the end of the day, they aren’t creating lasting harmful effects. With Jasmine, she is taking advantage of young women by DIRECTLY TARGETING their trauma, then making them pay the same price as you would a professional, and trying to “heal” them without any certifications or training. We just need a social media exposer bigger than Anna Analytics to do a YT video and she is done for.

what is really sad (and I think she knows this), is that she will lose everything if her business collapses. She wouldn’t be able to remain in Bali, she no longer has a strong family she can comfortably return to (like they wouldn’t leave her homeless but it would definitely be an uncomfortable living situation!), she doesn’t have any friends left and as soon as she is unable to support Josh financially or give him positive boosts on social media, he’s gone too.

I think she probs has minions/brain washed girls doing the dirty work for her and deleting any incriminating posts 😂
Do you all think that Jasmine allows people access to her socials? I would highly doubt she let's anyone log in to her accounts, meaning she's deleting these comments herself. Imagine being "so free" from a 9-5 job, yet have to set an alarm every few minutes during your sleep schedule to wipe out comments that "bring negative energy and shadows."

With Jasmine, she is taking advantage of young women by DIRECTLY TARGETING their trauma, then making them pay the same price as you would a professional, and trying to “heal” them without any certifications or training.
Exactly, this is key here. Jasmine claims she can heal inner child trauma for her clients. It's even in her program name. This is one of the many examples where she crosses the line. She is in no way credentialed or licensed to "heal" strangers and their mental health. It is truly unethical for Jasmine Lipska to treat people's trauma, emotions, and overall mental health with her price gouged services. The fact that Jasmine consciously brands mental health buzz words and sells them as her service(s) is scammy and manipulative. As soon as she did this, this is when I started looking at her at a different light. She's too blinded by hitting a sales quota and her intentions for her clients are muddled. She should honestly stop claiming she can do "inner child healing", any mental health healing or "unconditioning" for her clients before it gets out of hand. I can't imagine the responsibility she must feel for holding space or trying to heal her client's mental issues. She's playing with fire.

If she is interested in pursuing this, then she should get the proper education and training for this as a professional, licensed therapist, psychologist, or psychiatrist. I don't understand why she doesn't pursue this path. She said she did well in school, I know deep down she's still a smart girl and she can turn her business around to be more ethical.

By the way here is a reputable article that has free advice and the call out to talk to a therapist, such as one specializing in CBT to help. No need to pay $444. For goodness sake, an hourly licensed therapist appointment would be more helpful and less than that. In the article, no where does it say to seek help from a "Feminine Empowerment Coach" or "Women's Coach", which Jasmine has called herself. https://www.healthline.com/health/mental-health/inner-child-healing#reach-out

I just hope people do their thorough research before consulting and buying Jasmine's programs.

Attachments

Oh God what does she have in store?
That final line "it's safe for you to be loved by massive amounts of people" that's such a weird thing to say? Like she's self soothing again about her followers increasing in a suspicious manner? Either way it's self serving and nothing to do with benefitting her clients

I know, right??? I’ve never felt this way about an “influencer”. With most of them, it’s like whatever, they are selling overpriced makeup/clothing items and potentially pushing a false sense of reality to their young followers, but at the end of the day, they aren’t creating lasting harmful effects. With Jasmine, she is taking advantage of young women by DIRECTLY TARGETING their trauma, then making them pay the same price as you would a professional, and trying to “heal” them without any certifications or training. We just need a social media exposer bigger than Anna Analytics to do a YT video and she is done for.

what is really sad (and I think she knows this), is that she will lose everything if her business collapses. She wouldn’t be able to remain in Bali, she no longer has a strong family she can comfortably return to (like they wouldn’t leave her homeless but it would definitely be an uncomfortable living situation!), she doesn’t have any friends left and as soon as she is unable to support Josh financially or give him positive boosts on social media, he’s gone too.
100% you put this so well and it's exactly how I feel. Yes influencers can be vapid and a bit stupid but ultimately, it's just harmless and I don't have issues with 99% of them. Even other Bali girls like Jade Joselyn and Mariana Beckova I can tolerate because they're not actively spreading harmful, dangerous misinformation and not capitalising off the pain of young woman the way Lipscam does. I don't contribute or look at any other forums apart from this one because Jasmine is just so unbelievably awful and for now, seems to be getting away with it.

Attachments

Do you all think that Jasmine allows people access to her socials? I would highly doubt she let's anyone log in to her accounts, meaning she's deleting these comments herself.
Hmm that's a good thought...I feel like maybe she's an early riser anyway but it just doesn't seem possible to be glued to your phone 24/7.

I just hope people do their thorough research before consulting and buying Jasmine's programs.
I feel like people buy her programmes because they're so blinded by her. She makes herself seem relateable because she's also a young girl etc. those vulnerable young girls probably all have girl crushes on her so regardless of whether her programmes help them, they're thrilled af anyway which is just so wrong.

Hmm that's a good thought...I feel like maybe she's an early riser anyway but it just doesn't seem possible to be glued to your phone 24/7.
I remember from ages ago when she had a call with her mentor Erica Lynn Carico, who's based in America and Jasmine had to wake up at 6am. She's specifically said it's unusual for her to be up that early, usually she's up at 8-10am because waking up early reminds her of when she used to go to school or early shifts at work. It's not part of her reality anymore. However, she'll do it if it's for her benefit.

I can imagine things like responding to people and deleting comments to be beneath her so she gets others to do it now. She's bragged about "having her own team" in the past and how she's been working on letting go of so much control and that might extend to control of her social media traffic (not the posts though, that's all Jasmine) Jasmine is crazy but I don't think she'd be up until 3am deleting comments type of crazy. Either way, it's all heavily monitored and curated so sweet angel jasmine never has to see the truth "hateful dark energy"

Sorry to double post, but this is just sickening. Why does he keep using poor Gabby's name?! All that "honouring Gabby" stuff in the caption... Yet promotes his own products at the end. Just deranged and beyond tone deaf.
The video itself is even worse. Smirking whilst "reacting" to Gabby's mental break down, extremely fake pitying shake of his head (to show he's an empath), then proceeding to (very wrongly) psychoanalyse and diagnose her. His body language is just tone deaf at best and pure psychopathic at worst. My intuition on people is usually right and Josh gives incredibly weird vibes.

Gabby is not a think piece, an instrument to promote your tit business. She was a real girl who had real mental health issues. A self proclaimed "empath" wouldn't even dare to post, let alone make multiple posts like this. You are exactly like the "dangerous, evil narcissists" that you claim to "defend empaths against".

The reason why Josh seemingly knows so much narcs is because he is one. It's the age old saying, "it takes one to know one." Same for Jasmine.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.