Jasmine Lipska

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jasmine's new post about not having to suffer for success.

First of all, that tit eating smug smile she has is so off-putting. It's her default face these days.
The reason why "working hard and sacrifice for success" is such a long held belief in all societies is because it's true.

There is no "having fun and making money" scheme that she keeps suggesting, not even in her own "dimension" (yes she's now referring to her life as a "dimension" that she "plays in") she works long long hours, constantly patrolling her social media, staging pictures and videos for couple goal envy and plagiarising caption and courses to no end.

If you want to see real, long lasting success, you have to be prepared to put in the work and sacrifice in the real world for a real tangible job, not a flash in the pan, ridiculed job like hers (life coaching was even mocked and shown to be completely deranged in a recent SNL sketch which is a very popular American comedy show). It's all about short term pain for long term gain, a concept she doesn't understand and looks down upon.

If it seems to good to be true, then it definitely is. Unfortunately these girls won't see that until it's too late
Success is not something linear, we all go through error and trial.
What is her definition of “success”?
Come on the internet pretending you speak 10 languages and be called out, specially by the Polish people?
Talk about your not so healed eating disorders, law of attraction and how you used it to draw a loser?
Take a non accredited “life coaching” course?
What else???
Talking about your menstruation, v-part and s*x?
Scam young and impressionable
Get a dog and talk about how this being improved your sham marriage
Getting weirder and weirder day by day?
No wonder why your family is rolling their eyes? (I believe but it’s just a way of putting it judging by my observation).

I am scared of what’s next.

Jasmine you are a internet criminal, you hear me.

Looks like Josh is downright copying Jasmine’s sob story word for word. She mentioned ‘sister wound’ today and hours later he goes on about ‘brother wound’. I’m not down playing trauma but what these two cowards term a ‘wound’ is merely their own insecurities stemmed from their narcissism. This is an insult to anyone who has gone through real trauma such as clinically defined psychological and physical abuse!
They need to wash their mouths with bleach.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Looks like Josh is downright copying Jasmine’s sob story word for word. She mentioned ‘sister wound’ today and hours later he goes on about ‘brother wound’. I’m not down playing trauma but what these two cowards term a ‘wound’ is merely their own insecurities stemmed from their narcissism. This is an insult to anyone who has gone through real trauma such as clinically defined psychological and physical abuse!
Totally called that she would mention “sister wound” in a future post somewhere in this thread before lmao! The funny thing is that I made that concept up 🤣 Looks like she’s getting ready to set up throwing her sister under the bus story next. Although I don’t think Jasmine would dare to do that bc her female cousins follow Jasmine’s account and I hope they call out on her bullshit and defend her sister. Jasmine probably wouldn’t care and unfollow them. Typical biz Jasmine. Money over family loyalty. Jasmine getting inspired by posts in this thread lol.

Josh is also definitely making fun of Jasmine in the attached screenshots lolol. All of Jasmine’s stories feature an overfiltered sunset that hides Bali’s pollution with an inspiring quote. So much for a supportive hubby ;)

Also anyone notice her eyebrows are getting darker and bolder now? It’s giving off evil villain vibes. I guess her evil scheming behavior is “manifesting” in the way she looks now. I think her eyebrows before were way natural and had a softer look than now. But you do you, Jasmine!

On an unrelated note, did you guys notice they stopped posting on their “Jas and Josh” couple insta page? Jasmine had an insta for her Etsy store and a “self love” quotes page too (Jaslipska) where she would post her singing and stuff. But they all look abandoned lol. I wonder why

Jasmine's new post about not having to suffer for success.

First of all, that tit eating smug smile she has is so off-putting. It's her default face these days.
The reason why "working hard and sacrifice for success" is such a long held belief in all societies is because it's true.

There is no "having fun and making money" scheme that she keeps suggesting, not even in her own "dimension" (yes she's now referring to her life as a "dimension" that she "plays in") she works long long hours, constantly patrolling her social media, staging pictures and videos for couple goal envy and plagiarising caption and courses to no end.

If you want to see real, long lasting success, you have to be prepared to put in the work and sacrifice in the real world for a real tangible job, not a flash in the pan, ridiculed job like hers (life coaching was even mocked and shown to be completely deranged in a recent SNL sketch which is a very popular American comedy show). It's all about short term pain for long term gain, a concept she doesn't understand and looks down upon.

If it seems to good to be true, then it definitely is. Unfortunately these girls won't see that until it's too late
Well said. If you think about it, she shows up for her social media work everyday. That doesn’t sound like freedom at all, her business model is centered on having to post on social media everyday. Not even celebrities do that. They have a team to post on social media while they live their non celebrity life. Especially what we know about compounded social media usage, Jasmine is definitely going to feel the long term negative effects. There’s this book called “Digital Minimalism” and Jasmine is the opposite of what this book embodies. So sad.

But we all know Jasmine will simple let our feedback go in one ear and out the other 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Totally called that she would mention “sister wound” in a future post somewhere in this thread before lmao! The funny thing is that I made that concept up 🤣 Looks like she’s getting ready to set up throwing her sister under the bus story next. Although I don’t think Jasmine would dare to do that bc her female cousins follow Jasmine’s account and I hope they call out on her bullshit and defend her sister. Jasmine probably wouldn’t care and unfollow them. Typical biz Jasmine. Money over family loyalty. Jasmine getting inspired by posts in this thread lol.

Josh is also definitely making fun of Jasmine in the attached screenshots lolol. All of Jasmine’s stories feature an overfiltered sunset that hides Bali’s pollution with an inspiring quote. So much for a supportive hubby ;)

Also anyone notice her eyebrows are getting darker and bolder now? It’s giving off evil villain vibes. I guess her evil scheming behavior is “manifesting” in the way she looks now. I think her eyebrows before were way natural and had a softer look than now. But you do you, Jasmine!

On an unrelated note, did you guys notice they stopped posting on their “Jas and Josh” couple insta page? Jasmine had an insta for her Etsy store and a “self love” quotes page too (Jaslipska) where she would post her singing and stuff. But they all look abandoned lol. I wonder why

Well said. If you think about it, she shows up for her social media work everyday. That doesn’t sound like freedom at all, her business model is centered on having to post on social media everyday. Not even celebrities do that. They have a team to post on social media while they live their non celebrity life. Especially what we know about compounded social media usage, Jasmine is definitely going to feel the long term negative effects. There’s this book called “Digital Minimalism” and Jasmine is the opposite of what this book embodies. So sad.

But we all know Jasmine will simple let our feedback go in one ear and out the other 🤣
Not sure about that, she does get easily triggered and is prone to depressions.
Anna only simply spoke about her for a few seconds and she talks about other people too.
I would love to see her on Dr Phil McGraw and being analysed by the likes of mmm Ana’s Psychology, Dr Grande and so on some of you may or may not like these people or content but it would be interesting because after all all she does is radiate lies and choose lawsuits.

Yes, she looks horrible tbh, like look at this pic of her.

Also, there's a fine line between loving your body and TMI and she definitely doesn't know the difference.

She would do better to wear a bra because she just looks ugggh I have no words, her tits are literally hanging out. She says she's not deliberately going around showing her breasts, *biggest cough ever* who is she trying to kid? She's showing her fake ass tits off as much as she possibly can.

And there she goes about the breast massaging nonsense again. She also sounds stupid referring to her cycles as "moon caves" and giving flowery names to things like yoni and tit like that. Sounds like baby talk where people euphemise names of body parts.

And about aligning her business and life around her cycles, imagine if she was in a normal job like 99% of people and she takes days off/works bare minimum a few days a month? People would laugh at her face and tell her to get real and harden up! Silly baby girl.

I also like how this forum is the third search result when you google her name haha.

Attachments

Reactions: 3

Omg the sister wound thing you totally called it! She's just too predictable.
I can totally imagine Jasmine and Josh in bed together scrolling through this forum getting their ideas and brainstorming, just seems too much of a coincidence at this point. They deffo seem the types to Google themselves when they aren't getting their attention fix from their comment sections.

We are their number 1 source for ideas, they were completely scrambling and struggling when GG was down. Idk about you guys but I want my cut from her sIx FiGuRe bUsInEsS! 😂

Their main game plan is to make loads and loads of accounts so they can say they have a combined total of way more than they actually have. Each account only gets about 1000 followers or so and Jasmines pictures only get around the same figure which means a lot of them are ghost/bot/inactive accounts.
Jasmine has @jasminelipska @jaslipska @myblissfulsoul (her quotes account) her Etsy shop also has its own page, her retreat account. She's also had way more but deleted them over time. Let's also not forget all those potential "fan account" pages 😆
Josh has a clothes account with no posts and 17 followers (lol)and he used to have his personal account which he deleted once we all caught sight of it and it went against the health hunk image.

Seems there's a theme here. All the women in Jasmine's life are terrible and all the men in Josh's life are horrible. There's a common denominator here 🤔
Also what a slap in the face to Josh's former friends in Bristol. Imagine saying you've been "once again deceived by the men in his life" for apparently "not taking his mental health seriously" they probably rip him apart in group chats and think he's a complete clown! Also, football culture is absolutely massive in the UK and is a great form of bonding and camaraderie (although it can get a bit intense) so this whole "footie loving friends being toxic" just sounds like him being a simp and a wet wipe trying to impress Jasmine.

Also, it seems Jasmine loves to leech off other women and Josh loves to leech off his wife. He went from helping men heal their masculinity through "combining fitness and empathy" to now he apparently helps women heal their relationship wounds. I bet Jasmine wrote his bio for or him because that doesn't look like something Josh would say at all. When will he realize that applying someone else's winning formula to himself isn't going to work? It just seems so disingenuous!

Also, there's a fine line between loving your body and TMI and she definitely doesn't know the difference.

She would do better to wear a bra because she just looks ugggh I have no words, her tits are literally hanging out. She says she's not deliberately going around showing her breasts, *biggest cough ever* who is she trying to kid? She's showing her fake ass tits off as much as she possibly can.

I also like how this forum is the third search result when you google her name haha.
Free the nipple movement is about normal women being able to breastfeed in public with no shame, or normalizing young girls being able to go braless in the summer without people going crazy however, it's been hijacked by vapid influencers like Jasmine and celebs for their own attention seeking needs. Plus, why does she need to equate it to "getting a man" who approves of it? Just shows she really doesn't understand the very foundation of the movement.

Jasie babe, no one cares about your tits. You're not the only woman in the world who has a pair? It's good to love your body but stop acting like they're your only personality trait.
It's very obvious she finds those topics very awkward despite her sex goddess persona so she's overcompensating.

Finally off topic, but I was reading her blog and came across this. I wonder if she's still in touch with that girl she made friends with or cut her off when she not longer serving the almighty jasmine? Also this guy she was apparently texting is probably the "emotionally unavailable" guy she harps on about from time to time. Id say he's a clever guy who knew what she was about and dodged a bullet!

Does anyone know when she got her second tattoo? She said she met Josh exactly a month after so I want to piece the timeline together because it seems very strange. It all happened so suddenly and she got with him practically straight after touching down in Bali. What a desperate saddo.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Omg the sister wound thing you totally called it! She's just too predictable.
I can totally imagine Jasmine and Josh in bed together scrolling through this forum getting their ideas and brainstorming, just seems too much of a coincidence at this point. They deffo seem the types to Google themselves when they aren't getting their attention fix from their comment sections.

We are their number 1 source for ideas, they were completely scrambling and struggling when GG was down. Idk about you guys but I want my cut from her sIx FiGuRe bUsInEsS! 😂

Their main game plan is to make loads and loads of accounts so they can say they have a combined total of way more than they actually have. Each account only gets about 1000 followers or so and Jasmines pictures only get around the same figure which means a lot of them are ghost/bot/inactive accounts.
Jasmine has @jasminelipska @jaslipska @myblissfulsoul (her quotes account) her Etsy shop also has its own page, her retreat account. She's also had way more but deleted them over time. Let's also not forget all those potential "fan account" pages 😆
Josh has a clothes account with no posts and 17 followers (lol)and he used to have his personal account which he deleted once we all caught sight of it and it went against the health hunk image.

Seems there's a theme here. All the women in Jasmine's life are terrible and all the men in Josh's life are horrible. There's a common denominator here 🤔
Also what a slap in the face to Josh's former friends in Bristol. Imagine saying you've been "once again deceived by the men in his life" for apparently "not taking his mental health seriously" they probably rip him apart in group chats and think he's a complete clown! Also, football culture is absolutely massive in the UK and is a great form of bonding and camaraderie (although it can get a bit intense) so this whole "footie loving friends being toxic" just sounds like him being a simp and a wet wipe trying to impress Jasmine.

Also, it seems Jasmine loves to leech off other women and Josh loves to leech off his wife. He went from helping men heal their masculinity through "combining fitness and empathy" to now he apparently helps women heal their relationship wounds. I bet Jasmine wrote his bio for or him because that doesn't look like something Josh would say at all. When will he realize that applying someone else's winning formula to himself isn't going to work? It just seems so disingenuous!

Free the nipple movement is about normal women being able to breastfeed in public with no shame, or normalizing young girls being able to go braless in the summer without people going crazy however, it's been hijacked by vapid influencers like Jasmine and celebs for their own attention seeking needs. Plus, why does she need to equate it to "getting a man" who approves of it? Just shows she really doesn't understand the very foundation of the movement.

Jasie babe, no one cares about your tits. You're not the only woman in the world who has a pair? It's good to love your body but stop acting like they're your only personality trait.
It's very obvious she finds those topics very awkward despite her sex goddess persona so she's overcompensating.

Finally off topic, but I was reading her blog and came across this. I wonder if she's still in touch with that girl she made friends with or cut her off when she not longer serving the almighty jasmine? Also this guy she was apparently texting is probably the "emotionally unavailable" guy she harps on about from time to time. Id say he's a clever guy who knew what she was about and dodged a bullet!

Does anyone know when she got her second tattoo? She said she met Josh exactly a month after so I want to piece the timeline together because it seems very strange. It all happened so suddenly and she got with him practically straight after touching down in Bali. What a desperate saddo.
If I am not wrong she started talking to Josh while she was on holiday in the Philippines with Jing Jing, she said they were each other’s best match on that day on bumble and she messaged him and he replied and it just went from there.
I also remember when she made a video saying that she moved back to Bali “because her intuition told her” bs all that was because she met Josh and at the time understandably she did not tell the internet.

Can you imagine what if Josh hadn’t replied?

In the past when I used to do online dating I too have also been matched with guys that weren’t my type nor felt a connection so in my opinion I personally think that means nothing.
I did stay friends with someone from there to this day but I am not gonna go into detail because in the unlikely event he lurks here he will know it’s me I just wanted to share that’s also possible.

Wow, tone deaf Jasmine. The person who commented saying this post ain’t it is 100% valid.

Seriously, Jasmine is so naive and lacks empathy. She needs to take this post down, because it’s perpetuating a very traumatic message for rape victims. Which is a lot more common than she thinks. She could have turned around this message and replied saying “I would suggest victims to seek medical, professional and licensed help from a therapist or psychologist to deal with rape trauma. I am not eligible to advise on this matter.” Not “womb healing” smh.

Also agree with other people in this forum who said her #freethenip cause comes from an extremely privileged place.

Unfortunately in poverty, third world countries, men are still highly uneducated and there aren’t strict consequences for men who feel like it’s ok to harass women who go braless.

From what I gather from the people who comment on her posts, a lot of them have common Indian names probably coming from India or similar regions. When you #freethenip it unfortunately doesn’t magically stop people from staring or harassing. Sometimes it’s not worth it and just wear the bra to avoid weird looks and behavior from strangers.

And she acts like she doesn’t care if her nipples show, but she knows damn well that if she posted a visible nip pic, Instagram will immediately take it down. And prevent her from getting $ on her posts. So for that she’s not willing to show her nips. Such a hypocrite.

It’s so weird and creepy for him to now be targeting women for relationship help.

Josh has no professional credentials to do this…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Omg lol at that one screenshot where she states she doesn't mind if a nipple slips. She could get arrested for indecent exposure she better be careful.

She's is so anti women and her hatred for women really runs deep. I genuinely think she needs to get some therapy for it rather than this so called "shadow work" she does. I just feel sorry for her. She's missing out on beautiful friendships and sisterhoods due to her deranged thinking.

She claims she's a champion for women and her entire career revolves around "femininity" but everything she says is rooted in "her husband" or "pleasing a man".

How can she claim that her periods became regular when she got married? I cannot even begin to break down what a stupid statement that is.
"Any man who penetrates you will transfer his energy into your womb" that statement makes me feel physically sick.
Did she really suggest rape victims should just try "womb healing" she's so out of touch with reality. You don't need to have been in that situation to know that's a tone deaf, stupid thing to suggest.
This silly cow had sex with one man for a few months and is now running a $95 masterclass about perfect sex. Infuriating.

I wish girls wouldn't look up to her. She is everything a girl shouldn't be. Her validation and happiness comes solely from being married and being around Josh. She was depressed until she met Josh. She quit YouTube because Josh "gave her life meaning".
Girls reading this, if you want a real strong, intelligent woman to look up to. Watch Eva Zu Beck, she's amazing and inspirational and everything a girl should look up to.

Jasmine has a track record for giving crappy non apologies. It's a typical narcissist trait. Do you guys remember the last time she said some backwards medieval nonsense and got called out for it? I'll put up the awful, blaming "explanation" she put up. Also there was awful homophobia going on in the comments which she refused to delete because the person being homophobic was agreeing with Jasmine.

Jasmine you are genuinely disgusting and awful. I don't want to hate you but you make it very difficult.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Wow, tone deaf Jasmine. The person who commented saying this post ain’t it is 100% valid.

Seriously, Jasmine is so naive and lacks empathy. She needs to take this post down, because it’s perpetuating a very traumatic message for rape victims. Which is a lot more common than she thinks. She could have turned around this message and replied saying “I would suggest victims to seek medical, professional and licensed help from a therapist or psychologist to deal with rape trauma. I am not eligible to advise on this matter.” Not “womb healing” smh.

Also agree with other people in this forum who said her #freethenip cause comes from an extremely privileged place.

Unfortunately in poverty, third world countries, men are still highly uneducated and there aren’t strict consequences for men who feel like it’s ok to harass women who go braless.

From what I gather from the people who comment on her posts, a lot of them have common Indian names probably coming from India or similar regions. When you #freethenip it unfortunately doesn’t magically stop people from staring or harassing. Sometimes it’s not worth it and just wear the bra to avoid weird looks and behavior from strangers.

And she acts like she doesn’t care if her nipples show, but she knows damn well that if she posted a visible nip pic, Instagram will immediately take it down. And prevent her from getting $ on her posts. So for that she’s not willing to show her nips. Such a hypocrite.

It’s so weird and creepy for him to now be targeting women for relationship help.

Jasmine has never been raped nor sexually assaulted (I hope not) nor has the extensive experience to deal with rape victims, she does not know what goes inside their minds.
Therefore she should abstain from commenting on those matters that she knows Jack tit as much as possible.
I just roll my eyes every time I see a new post here as I said before if just keeps getting weirder and weirder.
For Josh! oh well he changes his business every other week, it’s probably gonna get to a point that he changes his business focus more often than he changes his underpants.

Jasmine has never been raped nor sexually assaulted (I hope not) nor has the extensive experience to deal with rape victims, she does not know what goes inside their minds.
Therefore she should abstain from commenting on those matters that she knows Jack tit as much as possible.
I just roll my eyes every time I see a new post here as I said before if just keeps getting weirder and weirder.
For Josh! oh well he changes his business every other week, it’s probably gonna get to a point that he changes his business focus more often than he changes his underpants.
Oh no I was drinking and water came out of my nose reading the underpants part LMAO

She's is so anti women and her hatred for women really runs deep. I genuinely think she needs to get some therapy for it rather than this so called "shadow work" she does. I just feel sorry for her. She's missing out on beautiful friendships and sisterhoods due to her deranged thinking.

She claims she's a champion for women and her entire career revolves around "femininity" but everything she says is rooted in "her husband" or "pleasing a man".

How can she claim that her periods became regular when she got married? I cannot even begin to break down what a stupid statement that is.
"Any man who penetrates you will transfer his energy into your womb" that statement makes me feel physically sick.
Did she really suggest rape victims should just try "womb healing" she's so out of touch with reality. You don't need to have been in that situation to know that's a tone deaf, stupid thing to suggest.
This silly cow had sex with one man for a few months and is now running a $95 masterclass about perfect sex. Infuriating.

I wish girls wouldn't look up to her. She is everything a girl shouldn't be. Her validation and happiness comes solely from being married and being around Josh. She was depressed until she met Josh. She quit YouTube because Josh "gave her life meaning".
Girls reading this, if you want a real strong, intelligent woman to look up to. Watch Eva Zu Beck, she's amazing and inspirational and everything a girl should look up to.

Jasmine has a track record for giving crappy non apologies. It's a typical narcissist trait. Do you guys remember the last time she said some backwards medieval nonsense and got called out for it? I'll put up the awful, blaming "explanation" she put up. Also there was awful homophobia going on in the comments which she refused to delete because the person being homophobic was agreeing with Jasmine.

Jasmine you are genuinely disgusting and awful. I don't want to hate you but you make it very difficult.
Wow, did not know Jasmine allowed homophobic comments and harassment on her page too.

Found the source of Jasmine’s obsession with “womb healing”. It seems like Melissa Wells
had to have emergency surgery because there was a cyst on her ovary. That sounds so scary and terrible.

Based on Jasmine’s logic, is she saying Melissa was penetrated by men with bad energy, which caused her to have a cyst? I can’t.

Jasmine is so ridiculous and runs around like a little kid whenever she hears new woo woo language.

Attachments

I'm someone that knew Jasmine when she was younger. She went to a private catholic school so I'd assume she wasn't poor, probably comfortable.
She was very family-oriented, and as she said in her podcasts/videos, she always told us she loved spending time with her family and they meant a lot to her. She seemed to have a very healthy relationship with all members of her close family. I've seen her mum several times and her mum was quite protective of her so in a sense, I'd say she was a good mum to her. So it kind of confuses me that her recent posts have talked a lot about inner child and sister/mother wounds.
I think she talked a lot if she was more comfortable with the group, but as everyone said, she could be a little awkward in real life and seems as if she had trouble making friends, since she completely stopped talking to me, and unfollowed me on social media prior to her becoming an influencer. She had low-self esteem and thought she was ugly and I was one of the people that encouraged her and gave her words of affirmation (which were true!) and she told me her mum was also always doing the same for her. She said she wanted to find a man that was very family-oriented and funny, so if Josh is someone that made her have discord with her family, then that would be disappointing.
She also worked several part-time jobs when she was in school, so I would say she had experience working, but like many of you said, I doubt she had many life experiences. She was quite introverted and didn't have a very large group of friends, and sometimes didn't show up to our gatherings. I personally think it's difficult for her to maintain friendships but I guess she's busy doing her own thing. Even if someone young is wise, I think a lot of life coaching should come with years of life experiences, including facing many difficult circumstances that usually occur in larger, diverse social situations.

• Heart
I have no words ...
Why does she keep talking about sex? She needs help if she's literally obsessed with it.

Also, why does she keep talking about healing wounds, being worthy of enjoying or doing something, calling everything sacred and her temple? This all screams having suffered severe abuse as a child and if that's the case, she needs serious help, rather than trying to act as saviour helping others.

I'm someone that knew Jasmine when she was younger. She went to a private catholic school so I'd assume she wasn't poor, probably comfortable.
She was very family-oriented, and as she said in her podcasts/videos, she always told us she loved spending time with her family and they meant a lot to her. She seemed to have a very healthy relationship with all members of her close family. I've seen her mum several times and her mum was quite protective of her so in a sense, I'd say she was a good mum to her. So it kind of confuses me that her recent posts have talked a lot about inner child and sister/mother wounds.
I think she talked a lot if she was more comfortable with the group, but as everyone said, she could be a little awkward in real life and seems as if she had trouble making friends, since she completely stopped talking to me, and unfollowed me on social media prior to her becoming an influencer. She had low-self esteem and thought she was ugly and I was one of the people that encouraged her and gave her words of affirmation (which were true!) and she told me her mum was also always doing the same for her. She said she wanted to find a man that was very family-oriented and funny, so if Josh is someone that made her have discord with her family, then that would be disappointing.
She also worked several part-time jobs when she was in school, so I would say she had experience working, but like many of you said, I doubt she had many life experiences. She was quite introverted and didn't have a very large group of friends, and sometimes didn't show up to our gatherings. I personally think it's difficult for her to maintain friendships but I guess she's busy doing her own thing. Even if someone young is wise, I think a lot of life coaching should come with years of life experiences, including facing many difficult circumstances that usually occur in larger, diverse social situations.
Thank you for sharing! I’m going to go out on a limb here and believe you actually did know her when she was younger. That was really nice of you to be there for her when she had low self esteem. That’s so weird that she unfollowed you prior to becoming an influencer. I totally agree with you her trajectory to be a life coach is odd because she lacks facing diverse and difficult experiences. You seem like a sensible and nice person to her. Have a couple of questions if you don’t mind replying…

- Does seeing her online money hungry persona surprise you?
- Is she like the way she presents herself online irl? Talking about sex, etc. We hypothesize she exaggerates herself online to appear more confident and her online persona is fake.
- Do you know if she keeps in touch with any of the people back in Australia other than her family? What do other people in Australia who know her think of her?
- Do you think Jasmine has a “sister wound” with her own sister based on your observation? We hypothesize her sister is nice and has no issue with making girlfriends.
- Why do you think she has an issue making friends? Is her story that girls used to exclude her true?
- What do you think of her relationship with Josh based on what you see online?
- Is her claim that she grew up in a “strict catholic household” true? Like did she mention her parents forbid her from hanging out with friends or were cruel to her? We hypothesize her parents are open and liberal.
- I’m also curious what you both generally talked about. Because all we know is this money hungry, social media fanatic, manifestation, sex obsessed girl online lol

Last edited:
And just like clockwork, the comments critiquing her have been swiftly deleted. They weren't even rude or harsh. Someone should tell mel woods that there is a leech plagiarizing and profiting off her pain!
Surely Jasmine can't actually believe in that nonsense. Imagine a girl reading that who has been abused and looked up to Jasmine essentially saying "it's your fault you have bad energy now"

Sounds like Jasmine is seriously becoming a nymphomaniac or something. She says she literally has to start her day sexually so she can be "her best self" and thrive. Plus admitting she started touching herself at age 10 (still so gross) she has a very strange relationship with sex.

Jasmine used to say her irregular periods were due to her ED (makes total sense) now she's saying "Josh singlehandedly healed her". She's so backwards. Basically telling girls "find a man to heal you" they are both unhealthily dependant on each other. Josh for finances and Jasmine for self worth. She sticks to him like glue and literally has no other friends outside of her clients.
I can believe that she had a perfectly normal and loving upbringing going by her old videos. I actually used to be so happy for her thinking she was such a lovely, well rounded girl due to her upbringing and one of the main reasons I was first drawn to her, funnily my family actually found her first and we used to watch her vlogs together because she was so sweet and excited about everything! Imagine lying about your family to further your business.
We're seeing more and more people that knew Jasmine from school so if you can spread the word and we can get more testimonials, that would be great!
I have reason to believe Jingjing isn't even aware of what Jasmine is posting about her. She says she's hardly ever on Instagram and is very busy.

Last note: someone mentioned her dancing on the beach with Josh so I checked it out. Oh my goodness she's so awkward and stiff! You can see Josh try to get her to relax but her arms and legs are so robotic. The whole set up is just weird, imagine positioning the phone perfectly to film yourself dancing to portray a "relaxed loving couple"

Sorry another point.

I was watching a David Letterman interview with Kim Kardashian on Netflix. At the part where she was describing when she got robbed at gunpoint, she starts crying yet immediately stops once they move onto the next question. I'm definitely not saying she wasn't robbed but I feel like it must be some sort of media training where they cry to get empathy.

It reminded me of Jasmine supposedly missing her family and trying to make herself cry, pretending to wipe tears and look up then immediately start smiling again all in a few seconds.

Probably me overanalyzing again but I just can't help but feel her reactions are so strange for someone who is so "family oriented" I definitely believe she used to be but I'm sure there was some sort of family dispute since her life coaching began. I definitely would be pissed if a family member started shitting on everyone in the family for having "dark shadows" and giving "bad vibes" and talking about sex and dangerous medical misinformation with their weird af husband

Last edited:
I have no words ...
What a load of BS!!!
How about women that have no womb?
They may still have their eggs and if they wish to have children they will need a surrogate.
Does that mean that a man’s power comes from his balls??
Your power comes from your mind!

• Haha
Thank you for sharing! I’m going to go out on a limb here and believe you actually did know her when she was younger. That was really nice of you to be there for her when she had low self esteem. That’s so weird that she unfollowed you prior to becoming an influencer. I totally agree with you her trajectory to be a life coach is odd because she lacks facing diverse and difficult experiences. You seem like a sensible and nice person to her. Have a couple of questions if you don’t mind replying…

- Does seeing her online money hungry persona surprise you?
- Is she like the way she presents herself online irl? Talking about sex, etc. We hypothesize she exaggerates herself online to appear more confident and her online persona is fake.
- Do you know if she keeps in touch with any of the people back in Australia other than her family? What do other people in Australia who know her think of her?
- Do you think Jasmine has a “sister wound” with her own sister based on your observation? We hypothesize her sister is nice and has no issue with making girlfriends.
- Why do you think she has an issue making friends? Is her story that girls used to exclude her true?
- What do you think of her relationship with Josh based on what you see online?
- Is her claim that she grew up in a “strict catholic household” true? Like did she mention her parents forbid her from hanging out with friends or were cruel to her? We hypothesize her parents are open and liberal.
- I’m also curious what you both generally talked about. Because all we know is this money hungry, social media fanatic, manifestation, sex obsessed girl online lol
1. money hungry - i guess we were younger when i talked to her so she didn't seem very money hungry at all. she just talked about work and earning money but i don't remember her sounding obsessed with it

2. she used to be one of the most reserved people i know! coming across her content the last month or so has been very surprising for me. i would never imagine her ever being comfortable talking about sex, wear such revealing clothing, talk about periods and family issues etc. she always seemed like someone who was uncomfortable with these topics, because she was very traditional minded or that's what she came across as when we were younger. disclaimer: i totally respect all of these choices she has made about being more open about her clothes and sex but i'm a bit uncomfortable about her charging such high prices for her courses as you said. i'm not sure if this is who she really is now, because she was polar opposite back then. it may be that her traditional and uptight values were restricting her and she wanted to break free, or like you said, she just wanted to appear more confident and open.

3. i'm not sure if she keeps in touch with anyone much and not sure what others think of her, since i don't talk about her much over here.

4. i never had the impression that she has a sister wound, because from our conversations, it seemed that her family were the people she were closest to and she valued them the most. i think she used to always say that family meant so much more to her than anyone else, including friends, and she never talked about her other friends when i was with her.

5. i'm not sure what the context of her friends excluding her is (didn't see her talk about it anywhere so i'm a bit out of date) and i didn't know anything about it, as she never talks about her friends like i said above. but when she was hanging out with me and our other friends, we never excluded her. in fact, i'd say once she got more comfortable she talked a lot with us!

6. of course i'm a bit wary of josh. and like many of you said, watching some of their couple videos recently has made me question his motives. i think she's in love with him because from memory, it seemed that she always wanted to find an ideal partner for herself. unfortunately, i dont like josh's vibes at all and i'm glad many of you agree. though i want to respect her choice for choosing him and trust that he really cares about her, there is still this underlying feeling that he's there because she can provide for him. and he doesn't seem like a family man at all, which jasmine has always put as the most important in a man.

7. i'm not sure about her family but we've had a few gatherings before. there've been a few times where on the day she didn't show up and didn't contact any of us beforehand, saying that she had a job interview or something like that, but maybe it's true that her family didn't let her go out on those days. but because she was a very conservative person, i'd say maybe she did get that from her family. and i think she WAS catholic or religious, and went to a religious school, though not sure how religious she and her family really were.

8. we never talked about any of the things that she talks about today. i think she was very interested in crushes and boys but in a very innocent and pure way, i'd definitely think she would be uncomfortable talking about sex. she also liked 1 direction and often talked about that, as well as the work she's doing, and family. she also told us she loved languages and learned korean outside of indonesian that she learned at school

Reactions: 4
1. money hungry - i guess we were younger when i talked to her so she didn't seem very money hungry at all. she just talked about work and earning money but i don't remember her sounding obsessed with it

2. she used to be one of the most reserved people i know! coming across her content the last month or so has been very surprising for me. i would never imagine her ever being comfortable talking about sex, wear such revealing clothing, talk about periods and family issues etc. she always seemed like someone who was uncomfortable with these topics, because she was very traditional minded or that's what she came across as when we were younger. disclaimer: i totally respect all of these choices she has made about being more open about her clothes and sex but i'm a bit uncomfortable about her charging such high prices for her courses as you said. i'm not sure if this is who she really is now, because she was polar opposite back then. it may be that her traditional and uptight values were restricting her and she wanted to break free, or like you said, she just wanted to appear more confident and open.

3. i'm not sure if she keeps in touch with anyone much and not sure what others think of her, since i don't talk about her much over here.

4. i never had the impression that she has a sister wound, because from our conversations, it seemed that her family were the people she were closest to and she valued them the most. i think she used to always say that family meant so much more to her than anyone else, including friends, and she never talked about her other friends when i was with her.

5. i'm not sure what the context of her friends excluding her is (didn't see her talk about it anywhere so i'm a bit out of date) and i didn't know anything about it, as she never talks about her friends like i said above. but when she was hanging out with me and our other friends, we never excluded her. in fact, i'd say once she got more comfortable she talked a lot with us!

6. of course i'm a bit wary of josh. and like many of you said, watching some of their couple videos recently has made me question his motives. i think she's in love with him because from memory, it seemed that she always wanted to find an ideal partner for herself. unfortunately, i dont like josh's vibes at all and i'm glad many of you agree. though i want to respect her choice for choosing him and trust that he really cares about her, there is still this underlying feeling that he's there because she can provide for him. and he doesn't seem like a family man at all, which jasmine has always put as the most important in a man.

7. i'm not sure about her family but we've had a few gatherings before. there've been a few times where on the day she didn't show up and didn't contact any of us beforehand, saying that she had a job interview or something like that, but maybe it's true that her family didn't let her go out on those days. but because she was a very conservative person, i'd say maybe she did get that from her family. and i think she WAS catholic or religious, and went to a religious school, though not sure how religious she and her family really were.

8. we never talked about any of the things that she talks about today. i think she was very interested in crushes and boys but in a very innocent and pure way, i'd definitely think she would be uncomfortable talking about sex. she also liked 1 direction and often talked about that, as well as the work she's doing, and family. she also told us she loved languages and learned korean outside of indonesian that she learned at school
Thanks for answering my q’s! This is interesting. I have a theory she may not be as close with her family anymore and they feel a little weird that she’s an influencer scamming people a lot of money. But they don’t mind it or try to control her because she’s making money and she’s married. So they don’t feel responsible for her anymore. And I recall Jasmine saying providing for her family is a big motivator for her. So I wouldn’t be surprised if her family receive money from Jasmine now.

Btw how did you find this forum and what made you come across her content in the last month?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.