Jasmine Lipska #4 Visa's expired, right wing admired, shady biz is bound to backfire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey everyone, just a friendly reminder that if you have any evidence relating to the Jasmine Lipska or Jasmine (Mary) Campbell scams, we encourage you to come forward and share what you know. Your information could be very helpful to those in charge of the investigation. Feel free to report any screenshots or details such as emails you have to Scamwatch. Let's all help, it only takes a few minutes. Thank you for your help!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Congratulations! Looks like baby Campbell has arrived. Jasmine’s mom posted an announcement.
I noticed she hasn't posted in a few days so I thought she had the baby as she was due in May. Glad it was a safe birth and congratulations to them!

Reactions: 2
I noticed she hasn't posted in a few days so I thought she had the baby as she was due in May. Glad it was a safe birth and congratulations to them!
Haha how very sporting of you to congratulate her given all the tit we talk about her lol

• Haha
Haha she is a scammer and does bad things, but the birth of a healthy child is always a nice thing. Maybe I'm getting too soft 😅
I have said tons of shite about Jasmine but also defended her on an occasion or two and her baby has nothing to do with her scamming.
She didn’t get the water birth she initially wanted as I can see in the picture but still it was a safe, natural and unmediated birth according to Jas herself.

Can you imagine if she had a traumatic birth experience or an emergency c-section?
She would be posting tit left, right and centre and we wouldn’t know what to believe.

I thought this post was quite refreshing! The old Jasmine would've been bragging left right and center about how perfect and amazing her birth and postpartum is and how everyone should learn from her, being self righteous and condescending trying teach people her ways. Don't want to get ahead of myself but it seems motherhood might finally be humbling her?

(She has been mildly humble bragging about her unmedicated birth but one step at a time, she hasn't been completely insufferable about it tbf)

Attachments

Everything she is saying is just basic common sense. It's just that she hasn't had much of it until now so it's refreshing to hear out of her mouth.
But from your average person it wouldn't be a particularly groundbreaking comment.

• Heart
What a load of BS she writes. Like you say, she has no personality, just follows trends.
I think it's all a PR stunt. She also mentioned that she has no regrets about her journey, which basically means that she has no remorse for her scamming actions. I lost my respect for her a long time ago. She has always displayed a sense of entitlement and narcissism that occasionally surfaces and is unappealing. Although she claims to have turned over a new leaf, God did not stop her from scamming for years.

She's hypocritical, by the way, given her past use of religious references (God) while involved in scams. She's just trying to salvage her reputation with this whole charade. And now she's already breaking her promise not to exploit her child for money. Classic move on her part. It seems like she's using religion to cover up her shady actions. My PR friend thinks it's just a PR stunt, and I agree. We're not fooled by her fake act, considering all the lies and scams she's pulled.

I'm hesitant to agree on her book smarts. She has read a lot of pointless books in her lifetime and knows how to articulate the key messages. I would say that is having basic intelligence. I work with engineers, technologists and economists (I'm one of those), some of which have PhDs, most of us at least a Masters. Some of my peers are very educated but lack social skills. I would classify those people as book smart, but probably not Jasmine, who's a university dropped out and misuses terms on a regular basis.
Spot on! You have to distinguish between true intelligence and simply being well-read. And it's also true that social skills are equally important in many fields. Scammers like Jasmine definitely don't fall into the "book smart" category!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I think it's all a PR stunt. She also mentioned that she has no regrets about her journey, which basically means that she has no remorse for her scamming actions. I lost my respect for her a long time ago. She has always displayed a sense of entitlement and narcissism that occasionally surfaces and is unappealing. Although she claims to have turned over a new leaf, God did not stop her from scamming for years.

She's hypocritical, by the way, given her past use of religious references (God) while involved in scams. She's just trying to salvage her reputation with this whole charade. And now she's already breaking her promise not to exploit her child for money. Classic move on her part. It seems like she's using religion to cover up her shady actions. My PR friend thinks it's just a PR stunt, and I agree. We're not fooled by her fake act, considering all the lies and scams she's pulled.

Spot on! You have to distinguish between true intelligence and simply being well-read. And it's also true that social skills are equally important in many fields. Scammers like Jasmine definitely don't fall into the "book smart" category!
Preach. I also think it's hypocritical that as soon as she gave birth, she quickly includes her child as content after saying she wouldn't include them in it. She also actively wears "giving birth unmedicated" as a braggy badge of honor. Like girl, stfu giving birth is not a competitive sport, it's part of life. I think she keeps mentioning it because she was badly traumatized by it.

I also cringe at the thought that she probably did so many photo and video outtakes shifting, carrying her baby to get a "good shot". Be careful Jas, let's not drop the baby while you get a good selfie angle trying to carry her for content on socials. She clearly knows what's she's doing and pandering to the motherhood/babyhood content. Gotta get those brands to #sponsor her.

That's why I actively try not to view her content but sometimes the damn algorithm just serves it up on my feed lol. She still sucks and still blowing up smoke in people's faces on social. It's like that saying, "Same dog, but new tricks!"
---
I thought this post was quite refreshing! The old Jasmine would've been bragging left right and center about how perfect and amazing her birth and postpartum is and how everyone should learn from her, being self righteous and condescending trying teach people her ways. Don't want to get ahead of myself but it seems motherhood might finally be humbling her?

(She has been mildly humble bragging about her unmedicated birth but one step at a time, she hasn't been completely insufferable about it tbf)
Nah. Humbling would be getting her ass off of socials and not using her baby as content. This is just Angel the dog 2.0 content.

Also with her new bible loving persona, do we know if she's actively going to church and fostering a community with people IRL? I feel like she wouldn't be into it because she's an isolating hermit that hates building relationships IRL with people.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Lol you guys are so right. I think I am not so cynical that I'm glad she had a safe birth, but it still doesn't take away the fact that it's kinda sick that she uses the kid for content the second she gave birth. Yes she doesn't show her face but as strangers, we know her name, birthday, where she was born, feeding habits, temperament. Very intimate details. I think it's abhorrent to use kids for content and it's just cringe how she rehearses and poses for her content, and uses the baby to shill sponsored products. The kid isn't even 2 weeks old at the time I'm posting this for goodness sake!

I didn't know that Jasmine doesn't regret her coaching. That puts a dark spin on her new rebrand. I did think it was quite funny how sudden and clunky the rebrand was. She somehow suddenly found God as soon as she got pregnant and moved away from coaching. That's even more sick to use religion as a mere rebrand. I don't actually think she's even posted the Bible once. Just the odd verse repost and her necklace and saying "praise the Lord" every now and again. Doubt she goes to Church or anything like this. Actually thinking about it, Josh's reaction makes a lot more sense if she's pretending to be religious and Josh knows it but was trying to cover it up and play along.

She is a shameless scammer through and through and being a mother and pretending to be all sweet and soft with her gentle pink, carefully curated Instagram feed doesn't take away from that. She's always been a cold hard business woman and this poor baby is now part of that machine.

I predicted this entire thing, down to color schemes and the Christian rebrand years ago.

Reactions: 4
Not trying to undermine childbirth, but isn’t gas and air technically medication? Seems a strange thing to brag about.

Reactions: 5
I had a random ad on my Instagram in between stories and it was Jasmine at a baby fair (when she was still pregnant) walking around trying all different prams.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Calling her a 'businesswoman' is kind of offensive for all of us who are actual businesswomen 😂🤣

I'm partly joking! but she just doesn't even come close to making the cut.

She has no qualifications in business of any kind. She had no business understanding of basic things like accounting, sales, customer service... She hasn't had one single successful business. If any of them had been truly successful, she would still be working on them, even through maternity. And perhaps even had staff or investors by now. That would show a business that has grown.

Being a one (wo)man band scammer isn't being a businesswoman.

• Haha
Not trying to undermine childbirth, but isn’t gas and air technically medication? Seems a strange thing to brag about.
You can really see she's trying her absolute best not to straight up brag about it as the parenting community is quite sensitive about that sort of stuff and she'd get backlash.
Also you can tell she is kinda disappointed in herself that she didn't get her water birth, which is why she's probably hamming up the whole "unmedicated" stuff.
I think she's fully aware that she's kinda bragging and toe-ing the line of how much she can get away with, especially with the bragging about how she loved pregnancy and how well the baby latches.

Right now she's trying to show some humility with the whole "I'm not sugarcoating", but she'll stop that after a while I'm sure. Plus I'm sure in a few months,
she'll discuss how difficult it's actually been as she always does because nothing is perfect.

Calling her a 'businesswoman' is kind of offensive for all of us who are actual businesswomen 😂🤣

I'm partly joking! but she just doesn't even come close to making the cut.

She has no qualifications in business of any kind. She had no business understanding of basic things like accounting, sales, customer service... She hasn't had one single successful business. If any of them had been truly successful, she would still be working on them, even through maternity. And perhaps even had staff or investors by now. That would show a business that has grown.

Being a one (wo)man band scammer isn't being a businesswoman.
Haha you're right. Do you guys remember when she was trying to convince everyone she had an entire team? 😂
Everything that she's actively tried to pedal has flopped. The Etsy shop, coaching business, attempting to be a couples channel. Flop flop flop.

It's why she's having to pedal discount codes for crappy clothing brands constantly. It's all she's good at. Also Josh recently posted a video on his channel about apparently running a freelance six figure video production business but I call BS because otherwise Jasmine would be taking proper time off and by her own admission, wouldn't be so worried about making her own money and being "useful"
---
Also can't he text her this cringe ass poem? Or recite/perform it to her in person if it means that much? Why tell the world this? They're probably having a few bumps/minor issues and he's having to smooth it over lol. You guys already know the drill. Everytime Josh posts something lovey dovey, Jasmine reveals they've had a fight later lol

Attachments

Last edited:
Wait 6 months and she’ll be telling us how miserable she actually was during this time. She’s always trying to put up a front whilst humble bragging through the whole thing. Surprised she hasn’t started flaunting her post-baby body yet and humble bragging how quickly she’s snapped back into shape. Also I’m pretty sure she suffers from some sort of narcissistic personality disorder.
---
[---
Also can't he text her this cringe ass poem? Or recite/perform it to her in person if it means that much? Why tell the world this? They're probably having a few bumps/minor issues and he's having to smooth it over lol. You guys already know the drill. Everytime Josh posts something lovey dovey, Jasmine reveals they've had a fight later lol
[/QUOTE]

Because they’re both narcissists and enjoy the attention. And agree, they likely had a fight which is why she needs to post something like this to try to overcompensate. I reckon the baby the raise will be as wacko as them. It really can’t be helped when you have such wacko parents.
---
As a side note, Josh has now come out with a YouTube video where he confirms he was broke during his Health Hunk days. No surprises there. His whole branding and marketing looked like a joke. Then he pivoted from that stupidity to then becoming a “life coach”, another failed endeavour and god knows why he thought he was remotely qualified to do so.
---
Wait 6 months and she’ll be telling us how miserable she actually was during this time. She’s always trying to put up a front whilst humble bragging through the whole thing. Surprised she hasn’t started flaunting her post-baby body yet and humble bragging how quickly she’s snapped back into shape. Also I’m pretty sure she suffers from some sort of narcissistic personality disorder.
---
[---
Because they’re both narcissists and enjoy the attention. And agree, they likely had a fight which is why she needs to post something like this to try to overcompensate. I reckon the baby the raise will be as wacko as them. It really can’t be helped when you have such wacko parents.
---
As a side note, Josh has now come out with a YouTube video where he confirms he was broke during his Health Hunk days. No surprises there. His whole branding and marketing looked like a joke. Then he pivoted from that stupidity to then becoming a “life coach”, another failed endeavour and god knows why he thought he was remotely qualified to do so. Also went to his website to look at his “portfolio” and it’s just stupid videos of himself. It baffles me how this idiot is earning six figures in video production as he claims.

Last edited:
---
[---
---
As a side note, Josh has now come out with a YouTube video where he confirms he was broke during his Health Hunk days. No surprises there. His whole branding and marketing looked like a joke. Then he pivoted from that stupidity to then becoming a “life coach”, another failed endeavour and god knows why he thought he was remotely qualified to do so.
---

---
As a side note, Josh has now come out with a YouTube video where he confirms he was broke during his Health Hunk days. No surprises there. His whole branding and marketing looked like a joke. Then he pivoted from that stupidity to then becoming a “life coach”, another failed endeavour and god knows why he thought he was remotely qualified to do so. Also went to his website to look at his “portfolio” and it’s just stupid videos of himself. It baffles me how this idiot is earning six figures in video production as he claims.
[/QUOTE]

If the 6 figures number is true, my guess is that its just his Australian dollar salary. In GBP (£) that would be half the value. So he is boasting about having a £50k job 🤣

Reactions: 3
She has been constantly body checking this entire pregnancy and she's doing it even now. Remember she had to let everyone know she was wearing XS dresses throughout her pregnancy. She knows exactly what she's doing. She's still got some baby weight on her but she'll soon be bragging about how quick she's got back into the gym and is in shape just watch. I think her body image issues is still at play here ngl.

The providing husband tit is just hilarious knowing she was paying for and providing for everything for half of their marriage and probably now still. Now Josh has all but confirmed what we've been saying this whole time. Although now Josh probably has a more stable income, I doubt he is doing any proper providing now as Jasmine is still clearly working and content creating rather than taking maternity leave like a normal person. They still clearly rely on her income as well as his. I'm guessing her family gifted a lot of things too for the baby. Not sure what sort of whimsical fairytale delusional she's trying to sell here but it isn't working lol

I'm assuming in the name of being a tradwife, she's doing the majority of the cooking, cleaning and primary caregiving whilst working on content. Meanwhile Josh does what exactly? crappy videos and maybe some cleaning when Jasmine tells him to. He's still living the bare minimum dream because Jas is an idiot lol.

I don't know how you can go from having no cooking skills to suddenly doing all the cooking and cleaning. Also it's pretty hard to do while breastfeeding a very young infant and recovering from childbirth. My guess is either Josh is helping or they have her family or someone else to help. I'm not saying it's impossible the first few weeks with a new baby are hard for everyone. And breastfeeding makes it that little bit harder.

Going back to Josh's 'poem'. I hate how he says this is 'her dream' but not his?! How much more obvious does he want to be about this not being a wanted baby?! He's horrible.

Reactions: 3
I don't know how you can go from having no cooking skills to suddenly doing all the cooking and cleaning. Also it's pretty hard to do while breastfeeding a very young infant and recovering from childbirth. My guess is either Josh is helping or they have her family or someone else to help. I'm not saying it's impossible the first few weeks with a new baby are hard for everyone. And breastfeeding makes it that little bit harder.

Going back to Josh's 'poem'. I hate how he says this is 'her dream' but not his?! How much more obvious does he want to be about this not being a wanted baby?! He's horrible.
She's always known how to cook and clean, she just faked pretending not to know all in the name of being a girl boss businesswoman back then. Now she's a tradwife, she's magically remembered how to run a house again.
Yes won't put down Josh but he's probably helping out along with her family who I assume live nearby.

Also apparently her and Mariana are still friends? She gifted her a Thai massage which is nice of her. I think that's her only friend though tbh because otherwise Jasmine would've mentioned others lol. I wonder what she'll do when the baby is older and has to socialise and go on playdates since Jasmine is notoriously anti social