Jasmine Lipska #4 Visa's expired, right wing admired, shady biz is bound to backfire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got it, thx. If any of you notice anything suspicious, unethical, or potentially a scam, reporting it is more effective than discussing it here.
Visit the wiki for tips on reporting.
(Pink button above) šŸ”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I saw this video and it reminded me of Jas. Admittedly, I was only able to watch about 2mins of it before I had to leave and vom. šŸ¤£

My favourite part was the comment section however. One commenter says: " Sheā€™s not a ā€œtrad wifeā€. She went from being a social influencer gym rat to a social influencer in a dress ā€œat home.ā€"

Reminds me of someone... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Their 6 figure companies are so successful yet she couldn't even afford a proper laptop to work with that entire time LOL

Only posting this because I hope it's not another scam company we need to keep an eye on. She says they're going to be running a "marketing company" but we've all seen how much of a flop their joint ventures are...

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Their 6 figure companies are so successful yet she couldn't even afford a proper laptop to work with that entire time LOL

Only posting this because I hope it's not another scam company we need to keep an eye on. She says they're going to be running a "marketing company" but we've all seen how much of a flop their joint ventures are...
Guaranteed to be another scam šŸ˜£

Reactions: 1
Since Jasmine is branding herself as a mom influencer, sheā€™s been awfully silent on using her voice and platform to speak up on the cruelty of children and babies dying in Palestine from Israeli armed forces. Think itā€™s so weird that sheā€™s posting as usual and callous to repost a credible donation page or something to help out the Palestinian families experiencing a genocide šŸ˜¢

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Since Jasmine is branding herself as a mom influencer, sheā€™s been awfully silent on using her voice and platform to speak up on the cruelty of children and babies dying in Palestine from Israeli armed forces. Think itā€™s so weird that sheā€™s posting as usual and callous to repost a credible donation page or something to help out the Palestinian families experiencing a genocide šŸ˜¢
Taking no maternity leave and working hard shilling discount codes for postpartum panties to raise funds for her broke Nazi husband is FAR more important than raising funds for the conflict duh!! /s

You'd have thought having her own child would make her more empathetic. NOPE! šŸ˜‚

Plus her and Josh are Ben Shapiro dickriders who is staunchly pro Israel. She smart enough to know from last time that voicing her true opinion is gonna cause her a lot of heat. I'd rather she sticks to her sweet mommy schtick than voice her unwarranted, uninformed and predictably idiotic option on geopolitics

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Seems Jasmine still reads here lol. She explains why she is not taking maternity leave and is working. She also says she does the night feeds and Josh sleeps in a separate room "because he's the main provider and needs rest" šŸ™„. He literally works from home for a few hours a day, it's not like he is out in the mines/9-5 office proper job lol. Sounds like the second paragraph is what she wishes was the actual arrangement. Whatever works for them I guess lol. Jasmine also said they have to order food & meal prep/rely on family as Josh doesn't cook... šŸ˜¬

From the odd post I've seen from her, she seems quite exhausted and overwhelmed. I don't think she actually realised how difficult it would all be, she even thought she would be back in the gym after 2 weeks! šŸ˜†

Attachments

• Haha
Seems Jasmine still reads here lol. She explains why she is not taking maternity leave and is working. She also says she does the night feeds and Josh sleeps in a separate room "because he's the main provider and needs rest" šŸ™„. He literally works from home for a few hours a day, it's not like he is out in the mines/9-5 office proper job lol. Sounds like the second paragraph is what she wishes was the actual arrangement. Whatever works for them I guess lol. Jasmine also said they have to order food & meal prep/rely on family as Josh doesn't cook... šŸ˜¬

From the odd post I've seen from her, she seems quite exhausted and overwhelmed. I don't think she actually realised how difficult it would all be, she even thought she would be back in the gym after 2 weeks! šŸ˜†
What a load of BS. She feels she doesn't need his help or rather, he didn't want to help out or miss out on sleep?

Josh can be taught to cook basic meals. Plus wasn't he in fitness for a while? Surely he can food prep at the very least? Or you can buy ready-meals from supermarkets. In Australia there is an abundance of healthy ready meals that are prepared in raw state (meat + vegetables) and simply cooked in the oven. Or they can buy healthy soups and have healthy snacks around like fruit, nuts etc. What an excuse for a husband she has.

This video really rubbed me the wrong way. I don't care what Jasmine does, I just find it so disgusting how she keeps roping her defenseless daughter into her rebrand. Using Alaya pretending to everyone that she's a "sweet Christian innocent vulnerable mama struggling just like you" using her as a prop front and center of her business literally the second she was born.

It seems New Age to Evangelical Christianity is quite a common pipeline. It seems the common denominator is easily swayed, weak minded people who try to find belonging wherever they go, so they make the 180 switch from one extreme to another. There is also quite a lot of overlap in being quite gullible and distrusting. Either that or it's influencers who need a quick and easy proven rebrand to run away from their shady past.

I specifically say Evangelical, because there's nothing wrong with becoming religious and finding God. But it seems J+J are quite hard-line, prejudice right wing types who conveniently found Christ when business started drying up. I don't mean the more relaxed and open Christians who actually adhere to 'love they neighbor'

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Oh here we go again how many times have we all come across shorts of that song? As usual Jazie jumps on the bandwagon!

I have mixed feelings about the birth story video and I am not sure if itā€™s serious or comedy!
Could you summarise the birth story?

Could you summarise the birth story?
Hi, I understand most people would not want to waste 33 minutes of their lives but I did because I took a long walk back to work because itā€™s not raining.
She said that her parents knew intuitively that she would give birth at any minute and they were enjoying some activities as a family.
Jas said she knew she was in labour when her waters broke and knew it wasnā€™t pee, called the hospital and they made a big deal about this hospital being a public hospital that felt like a 5 stars hotel and that they really encouraged natural birth, she said she was in pain and almost wanted an epidural but decided not to take it in the end and the doctors were ok with it, she described how she pushed and how Alaya intuitively knew how to get to the boob and Jas got stitches, Josh said that cutting the unbiblical cord was magical and felt he had achieved something Jas then got an oxytocin injection to deliver the placenta which was then planted in her dadā€™s garden.
She then went to another room with other 3 mums and another midwife showed her how to breastfeed she said she had the choice to stay 2 nights at the hospital but only stayed one because she wanted to stay with her family and her Chinese grandparents gave her baby a Chinese name (not legally).

I think I have included as many details as possible. :)

• Heart
Hi, I understand most people would not want to waste 33 minutes of their lives but I did because I took a long walk back to work because itā€™s not raining.
She said that her parents knew intuitively that she would give birth at any minute and they were enjoying some activities as a family.
Jas said she knew she was in labour when her waters broke and knew it wasnā€™t pee, called the hospital and they made a big deal about this hospital being a public hospital that felt like a 5 stars hotel and that they really encouraged natural birth, she said she was in pain and almost wanted an epidural but decided not to take it in the end and the doctors were ok with it, she described how she pushed and how Alaya intuitively knew how to get to the boob and Jas got stitches, Josh said that cutting the unbiblical cord was magical and felt he had achieved something Jas then got an oxytocin injection to deliver the placenta which was then planted in her dadā€™s garden.
She then went to another room with other 3 mums and another midwife showed her how to breastfeed she said she had the choice to stay 2 nights at the hospital but only stayed one because she wanted to stay with her family and her Chinese grandparents gave her baby a Chinese name (not legally).

I think I have included as many details as possible. :)
Thanks so much for avoiding me the hassle - no judgement passed! Its mostly that I refuse to give them any views šŸ˜‚

Im sure the hospital felt like a 5 star hotel compared to whatever hostels they stayed in Indonesia or even hospitals in Bali. Yet she was sharing a room with 3 other women so hardly a hotel experience.

No comments on the placenta. She's in a league of her own - how is that related to 'jesus' in the slightest?!

All babies know how to get to the breast šŸ˜‚ It's bloody instinct. She must not have done that much reading to prepare herself for motherhood.

Apart from the umbilical cord, did Josh seem remotely excited to be a dad? Did he sound happier about the situation?

• Heart
Thanks so much for avoiding me the hassle - no judgement passed! Its mostly that I refuse to give them any views šŸ˜‚

Im sure the hospital felt like a 5 star hotel compared to whatever hostels they stayed in Indonesia or even hospitals in Bali. Yet she was sharing a room with 3 other women so hardly a hotel experience.

No comments on the placenta. She's in a league of her own - how is that related to 'jesus' in the slightest?!

All babies know how to get to the breast šŸ˜‚ It's bloody instinct. She must not have done that much reading to prepare herself for motherhood.

Apart from the umbilical cord, did Josh seem remotely excited to be a dad? Did he sound happier about the situation?
No problem, initially she was in a private room which is standard and oh I forgot Josh took the mockery on the noises she made šŸ¤Ø.

Thatā€™s nice that she had the best possible care because if I was a midwife I would make sure every lady would have the best possible experience because you never know this can be their first and last time they give birth but I didnā€™t go into midwifery nor doula in the end.

Yeah most babies have that instinct but my younger sister wasnā€™t like that, I guess she just didnā€™t like being breast fed she seemed much happier with bottle feeding but thatā€™s her.

The placenta thing is ā€¦ā€¦

I believe Josh is happy but at the same time I donā€™t understand why he mocks but hey Jas is the one that chooses to share her stories with the world and she said that she didnā€™t not get her water birth in the end but these things happen.

In my opinion she got more of a humanised birth and that means that she got what she wanted in her circumstances and her wishes were always respected by the professionals and that goes for vaginal and cesarian births.

What else can a woman want?

So Jasmine says she used to have an identity crisis every 2 weeks before she supposedly found her way back to Jesus. This is the person who charged exorbitant fees to be a ā€œlife coachā€ to others. What the f*** could she possibly ā€œcoachā€ others on when she could barely get a grip on herself??!!
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I skimmed through the birth story. Pretty standard stuff nothing too outlandish.
I just keep noticing how detached Josh seems about their baby. I understand he has a weird sense of humour but he kept slipping up by referring to the baby as "it" rather than "her".

Also found it quite distasteful how he kept mocking Jasmine for screaming and crying. He was laughing about how she was drugged up and wanting to die. She seemed kinda uncomfortable about him revealing such personal things by the looks of it. Also kept saying how he got such a good night sleep whilst she was alone and struggling in the hospital. He also said he has his own room now "for his sanity". Really Josh? I don't think he seems particularly warm to the child if I'm honest which is sad...

And my lord this girl is so uptight. She kept bragging about how she didn't swear once the entire time she gave birth like she deserves an award for being composed. I think she was kinda annoyed at Josh for breaking the faƧade as I think she wanted to portray the birth as easy but he wouldn't let her lol.

So Jasmine says she used to have an identity crisis every 2 weeks before she supposedly found her way back to Jesus. This is the person who charged exorbitant fees to be a ā€œlife coachā€ to others. What the f*** could she possibly ā€œcoachā€ others on when she could barely get a grip on herself??!!
---
Oh I saw that, I forgot to post thanks for mentioning!
Lots of ex new agers say that when they find that the new age or witchcraft no longer serves them.
There are Christian witches does she not think we know that!
---
Also found it quite distasteful how he kept mocking Jasmine for screaming and crying. He was laughing about how she was drugged up and wanting to die. She seemed kinda uncomfortable about him revealing such personal things by the looks of it. Also kept saying how he got such a good night sleep whilst she was alone and struggling in the hospital
I knew he was going to behave like that but in Jasmineā€™s mind she probably thinks he was amazing, I think he was very immature and men like him should not be in those places.
There are more mature men out there!

Last edited:
I knew he was going to behave like that but in Jasmineā€™s mind she probably thinks he was amazing, I think he was very immature and men like him should not be in those places.
There are more mature men out there!
Yes that's something I forgot to mention. This is living proof of what happens when you marry for looks. She was so wrapped up in the manifestation diary version of her perfect husband (he has blue eyes and muscles). She did not take into consideration the future wife and mother version of herself.

Josh is not a natural born provider or nurturer. It's clear as day. She could pick her husband but her child won't be able to pick her father. I feel like Jasmine is genuine in her love and devotion to her daughter, you can't fake that. Josh however seems completely devoid of it.

She's been pretty open about having postpartum anxiety and baby blues. It's sad she doesn't have any friends to lean on although she has her family. (I remember her saying she wasn't speaking to her extended family during her insufferable sex phase but things seem to be patched up now).

I wonder how she will cope when they move to SEA and she'll be completely alone raising that child. I predict Josh will suddenly need to take "long work trips"...

Last edited:
  • Heart
I KNEW the sleeping in separate rooms was Josh's idea. I bet you they keep that up until the baby is at least a toddler, if not a teenager! And even if they ever start sleeping together again it will always be up to Jas to get up, even when she is back at 'work' in a larger capacity.

The thing about night time wake up calls is that it isnt just about breastfeeding. There are also nappies to change, he could bring the baby over, he could help if he wanted to.

He is a father now - putting his 'sanity' above everything else is an incredible selfish thing to do. It's not his true sanity, it's a few weeks of bad sleep that all parents have to usually go through - apart from him.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She's been pretty open about having postpartum anxiety and baby blues. It's sad she doesn't have any friends to lean on although she has her family. (I remember her saying she wasn't speaking to her extended family during her insufferable sex phase but things seem to be patched up now).
She will soon be talking about sex life after having a baby.