Jasmine Lipska #4 Visa's expired, right wing admired, shady biz is bound to backfire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(y) People need to know how to report her correctly.
I've looked through the reporting steps and it's really helpful. If someone wants to raise an issue with her, the immigration reporting route may not be the best option. They can definitely provide more information and contact details, but contacting the local police in the country she's operating from seems like a better choice, unless there are visa issues involved.

Reactions: 6
I just watched Anna's analysis again, there's more than one video, and I noticed that Anna had a gut feeling that something was wrong with Jasmine Lipska, even though she didn't know much about her. She went ahead and made a video about life coaches and a little bit about Jasmine based solely on her website and Instagram without any knowledge of her scams. Jasmine had a meltdown and a tantrum when Anna made the video about life coaches. Jasmine threw a pity party as if she hadn't done anything wrong. Anna stated that she was able to defend herself when Jasmine threatened her, and Anna confidently claimed that she could provide evidence to prove otherwise. However, the wiki does not state that Jasmine's intention was to intimidate Anna. I also came across a comment on R eddit discussing this issue and expressing support for Anna, which needs to be mentioned in the wiki under Anna's analysis @Jellyjam_ ... to make it crystal clear what happened, it's now vague. Jasmine Lipska's unprofessional behavior is a recurring theme.

For anyone who didn’t get it, Jasmine Lipska didn’t take legal action; Anna made that clear. Jasmine Lipska only said that as a scare tactic and was basically unprofessional in her emails to Anna.

Also, Anna’s Analysis is doing something else now; she's studying
Jasmine Lipska really revealed her true nature! I clicked on Anna's analysis YouTube community tab and she, in fact, has a regular job and is studying.

Reactions: 6
I've looked through the reporting steps and it's really helpful. If someone wants to raise an issue with her, the immigration reporting route may not be the best option. They can definitely provide more information and contact details, but contacting the local police in the country she's operating from seems like a better choice, unless there are visa issues involved.
Attention all readers and lurkers! We do need your help in exposing Jasmine Lipska for her fraudulent, deceptive, and scamming actions, even if it happened in the past. It is important to report her to the authorities with proper evidence and supporting information. No one should be exempt from facing the consequences of their actions.

If you have concerns about Jasmine Lipska's actions, be sure to gather concrete evidence such as screenshots or archived web pages. Include these in your report. You can use platforms such as https://postimages.org/ or https://web.archive.org/ to upload or collect evidence. Paste the links into your report form and copy the report into other forms.

If you need help reporting scams, fraud, or other deceptive activity, check out this resource that provides official report forms:

Just mention the closure of her website
Jasminelipska .com
The Internet remembers!
https://web.archive.org/ is your friend to access archived versions of the downed website.
---
It acts as an archive, storing snapshots or copies of webpages from different points in time. So even if a website is down or unavailable, you can use this site to view its previous versions and retrieve information from them.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Attention all readers and lurkers! We do need your help in exposing Jasmine Lipska for her fraudulent, deceptive, and scamming actions, even if it happened in the past. It is important to report her to the authorities with proper evidence and supporting information. No one should be exempt from facing the consequences of their actions.

If you have concerns about Jasmine Lipska's actions, be sure to gather concrete evidence such as screenshots or archived web pages. Include these in your report. You can use platforms such as https://postimages.org/ or https://web.archive.org/ to upload or collect evidence. Paste the links into your report form and copy the report into other forms.

If you need help reporting scams, fraud, or other deceptive activity, check out this resource that provides official report forms:

Indeed, remain vigilant and report, regardless of when they occurred in the past, present or future.

Reactions: 2
lol they have moved back to Melbourne! Knew she'd give birth there ahaha the UK is too cold for her, SE Asia is too povo for her and she's too broke to anywhere else lmao

Reactions: 4
Did she reveal the gender of baby? Her choice of “bubba” sounds like it’s a boy.

Also I have a feeling the baby will be born in AUS and they’ll temporarily live in one of Jasmine’s parents Airbnb (as JingJing has publically shared on her profile)
My predictions of her baby being born in AUS and them temporarily staying at her parent’s Airbnb have been true 😉

Let’s see if I’m right about baby’s gender too…

Attachments

Reactions: 3
My predictions of her baby being born in AUS and them temporarily staying at her parent’s Airbnb have been true 😉

Let’s see if I’m right about baby’s gender too…
I predict the baby will be... drumroll... a human! That's right, a little human baby. Now that's some good groundbreaking prediction right there! 😂 And let me guess, they'll still need to eat, sleep, and change diapers too? Woah, hold on, I need to sit down and process this incredible news! 🤯🎉

• Haha
I have to say she is looking really healthy and glowing. She also looks a lot older now but not in a bad, unhealthy way like before, like mature and peaceful.

Also she's really well and truly leaving her woo woo natural spirituality crap in the past. She almost sounds sane and normal these days. She's planning on giving birth in a hospital!! Old time Jas would've insisted on giving birth in the ocean surrounded by witches performing a seance or some weird tit.

The only thing that still remains from her old days is the insufferable know-it-all obsession, pretending she knows all about pregnancy and giving advice while she's going through it in real time lol

It's funny how she thinks people will forget her scam past. Tbh most will forget and even I don't check her stuff anymore as I don't care to know about her outside of exposing her scams. But I'm glad these pages still exist to show that how the immorality she is capable of. The new "sweet gentle mama" persona she has these days can't erase that past.
---
Tbh I'm predicting it's actually a boy because if it was a girl, she would've been absolutely off her rocker harping on about how she had manifested a girl and knew it would be divine feminine etc. Remember that unhinged podcast episode she did where she was dead convinced her first child will be a girl?
Happy to be wrong though!

Attachments

I just watched Anna's analysis again, there's more than one video, and I noticed that Anna had a gut feeling that something was wrong with Jasmine Lipska, even though she didn't know much about her. She went ahead and made a video about life coaches and a little bit about Jasmine based solely on her website and Instagram without any knowledge of her scams. Jasmine had a meltdown and a tantrum when Anna made the video about life coaches. Jasmine threw a pity party as if she hadn't done anything wrong. Anna stated that she was able to defend herself when Jasmine threatened her, and Anna confidently claimed that she could provide evidence to prove otherwise. However, the wiki does not state that Jasmine's intention was to intimidate Anna. I also came across a comment on R eddit discussing this issue and expressing support for Anna, which needs to be mentioned in the wiki under Anna's analysis @Jellyjam_ ... to make it crystal clear what happened, it's now vague. Jasmine Lipska's unprofessional behavior is a recurring theme.

For anyone who didn’t get it, Jasmine Lipska didn’t take legal action; Anna made that clear. Jasmine Lipska only said that as a scare tactic and was basically unprofessional in her emails to Anna.

Also, Anna’s Analysis is doing something else now; she's studying
Yes, you should add that too @Jellyjam_ and say that fast forward to 2023 and Jasmine Lipska her coaching prices skyrocketed to $20,000. I said that before, but it didn't get added to the wiki.

Yes, folks, as I said before, anyone can report a scam.

And If it happened to you don't feel embarrassed about reporting a scam – scammers are clever and scams can happen to anyone.

Reporting a scam helps track down and stop scammers. This prevents other people from being scammed in the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Clicked on some random Tattle pages to refresh my memory, can't resist sharing again, this was last year and what in the Jesus Christ Superstar is this? 😂

Is Jasmine Lipska still hard(ly) working? (I get mean girl vibes from these photos🐍 ):

Jasmine Lipska says: "I am so turned on by life right now🥰"… Jesus Christ Superstar:LOL::

Jasmine Lipska says: "Have you seen yourself naked?" Yes, we have seen ourselves naked, but we don't want to see you naked! What the bath duck 🦆?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I just got an ad on instagram for what seems to be Josh’s new job

That account doesn't follow josh. Maybe he was just doing an advert for them?

I am curious to know what he does these days. Apparently he said he has finally made "financial achievements" and Jasmine keeps bragging about how she's able to take time off because her "husband provides". Plus their new apartment in Australia looks really nice.

Edit: he is working for a company called "transcend creative directing".

Also Jasmine is having a girl! I guess her spirit baby prediction was correct. She must be so happy lol

Also LMAOOO solid proof they did/do read here! Josh changed his linkedin from being an "Area Manager" to "Placement Student" after we called him out on it!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I just got an ad on instagram for what seems to be Josh’s new job
what he does these days.
Ah, so apparently Josh Campbell is still up to his life coaching tricks. Can you believe it? He's now trying to trick men into thinking he's a relationship expert. I have to say I find it quite amusing how desperate he is for fame with his scam tactics. Too bad he doesn't have the charisma and looks of someone like David Beckham. Speaking of football, have any of you seen the Beckham documentary on Netflix? It's surprisingly interesting, even for non-football fans like me.

Last edited:
Hey @Jellyjam_, noticed that the above video can only be accessed through those who have the link. Is it possible that you might know, Jasmine Lipska and Josh Campbell, in real life? Just curious to understand the connection. Thanks!

• Haha
Also she's really well and truly leaving her woo woo natural spirituality crap in the past. She almost sounds sane and normal these days.
Haha, it seems like she hasn't given up on her woo woo beliefs and practices. I can already imagine the universe conspiring to expose her shady business and prove the existence of karma. I'm excited to witness the cosmic spectacle, even though it will probably go unnoticed by most of us! 😄

This just goes to show that no matter how hard she tries to hide it, her woo woo tendencies are always lurking in the background, waiting to strike. 😝

But hey, at least she'll have her scamming skills as companions when everything eventually collapses! 🎥

• Haha
Hey @Jellyjam_, noticed that the above video can only be accessed through those who have the link. Is it possible that you might know, Jasmine Lipska and Josh Campbell, in real life? Just curious to understand the connection. Thanks!
Haha nope! I just fancy myself to be a bit of a sleuth 😆 that video is easily accessible through his linkedin
Screenshot_20240125-151057.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ah, so apparently Josh Campbell is still up to his life coaching tricks. Can you believe it? He's now trying to trick men into thinking he's a relationship expert. I have to say I find it quite amusing how desperate he is for fame with his scam tactics. Too bad he doesn't have the charisma and looks of someone like David Beckham. Speaking of football, have any of you seen the Beckham documentary on Netflix? It's surprisingly interesting, even for non-football fans like me.
I forgot to upload this screenshot.
I will just leave this here, within 24 hours of this post above he deleted "oh and I help men call in their dream relationship!"
Jasmine Lipska Josh Campbell Scammers

Last edited: