Jasmine Lipska #4 Visa's expired, right wing admired, shady biz is bound to backfire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately I was not able to catch the exact shot I wanted, I am not sure if I am over thinking but I found Josh’s body language uncomfortable to watch and his facial expressions.
Jasmine won’t admit this but the reason she is not taking maternity leave is because she has bills to pay and a baby to raise and you just don’t know what can happen from one minute to the next, also I don’t want to say much but she mentioned that she used to do lots of rituals and I am not surprised a lot of things seem unnatural to me and

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Hello everyone! Its been a while since I've checked in on this thread and my goodness, theres been so many updates 😂

Congratulations to Jas and Josh and baby Alaya - it always warms my heart to see a pregnancy go smoothly and I'm glad Jasmine received excellent support at the hospital - its not uncommon for birthing women to be mistreated at hospitals so its refreshing to hear some good news for once!

My thoughts on everything: I'm not surprised at her return to Christianty - that whole new-age spirituality phase she went through always struck me as extremely inauthentic to who she truly is. Contrary to some of the opinions here, I don't think she's a hardcore right-wing Evangelical at all - based on what she's shared so far about her religious views (which granted is not a lot), her relationship with religion seems very moderate. And this is coming from an atheist! Overall her religious views seems to be coming from a more healthy and genuine place than when she was parroting all these new-age beliefs. Despite not being religious myself, I do think religion can be beneficial when its done in a genuinely loving and non-oppressive way, and that seems to be the case for Jasmine so I'm happy for her.

I made many criticisms in the past of her life coaching business, and her admitting that she "fell down the new-age rabbit hole" definitely validates those criticisms. I never felt she was qualified as a life coach and was always doing it more for the money, especially considering a lot of her teachings centred around these so called new-age practices that she now rejects. Many vulnerable people came to her for help and I do truly believe that she took advantage of some of her clients, even if it was not her intention. Not only was she unqualified, but I think her business was mostly ego-motivated, wanting to achieve higher and higher financial goals. Honestly I think its fine and even healthy for your goals to be ego or financially motivated. But what rubs me the wrong way is that she'd always frame her business as being driven by a genuine desire to help people, when that was far from the truth. And now that Josh is the primary breadwinner, she finally admits that new-age spirituality was inauthentic to her, she finally admits that she had an unhealthy relationship with money and business. Jasmine will never publicly admit to the harm her coaching business has caused to clients, but I know some part of her is aware of this and she probably doesn't want to admit it to herself.

I'm also not surprised that she's become a young mother - I've always had a feeling this was on the cards for her. Again, it seems authentic to her and to be honest... in spite of her coaching scandal, I think motherhood was a big wake up call for her and helped her grow away from it and that she will ultimately be a good mother. Her birth story video was nice and I can see just how much she loves her daughter.

Josh on the other hand... ugh where do I even begin? He is very honest about how fact that he did not want to become a father yet. On his channel, he has a video where he mentions "It felt like grief, it felt like my past self was dead. My denial and grief kicked in and I wanted to reject this reality....I'm not celebrating, I'm not living my best life... - I tit you not these are actual quotes from Josh. I'm sorry but if I was his wife I'd really be questioning our relationship after hearing this. I understand that fatherhood can bring up complicated feelings, and Josh's emotions are valid. What bothers me is the way hat he handled these feelings with such a lack of grace and publicly shared the process in such a negative light. It's saddening to me.

Reactions: 6
I feel like she only went back to Jesus because she felt guilty about scamming people and wanted redemption. A clean slate before her daughter arrived kind of thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hello everyone! Its been a while since I've checked in on this thread and my goodness, theres been so many updates 😂

Congratulations to Jas and Josh and baby Alaya - it always warms my heart to see a pregnancy go smoothly and I'm glad Jasmine received excellent support at the hospital - its not uncommon for birthing women to be mistreated at hospitals so its refreshing to hear some good news for once!

My thoughts on everything: I'm not surprised at her return to Christianty - that whole new-age spirituality phase she went through always struck me as extremely inauthentic to who she truly is. Contrary to some of the opinions here, I don't think she's a hardcore right-wing Evangelical at all - based on what she's shared so far about her religious views (which granted is not a lot), her relationship with religion seems very moderate. And this is coming from an atheist! Overall her religious views seems to be coming from a more healthy and genuine place than when she was parroting all these new-age beliefs. Despite not being religious myself, I do think religion can be beneficial when its done in a genuinely loving and non-oppressive way, and that seems to be the case for Jasmine so I'm happy for her.

I made many criticisms in the past of her life coaching business, and her admitting that she "fell down the new-age rabbit hole" definitely validates those criticisms. I never felt she was qualified as a life coach and was always doing it more for the money, especially considering a lot of her teachings centred around these so called new-age practices that she now rejects. Many vulnerable people came to her for help and I do truly believe that she took advantage of some of her clients, even if it was not her intention. Not only was she unqualified, but I think her business was mostly ego-motivated, wanting to achieve higher and higher financial goals. Honestly I think its fine and even healthy for your goals to be ego or financially motivated. But what rubs me the wrong way is that she'd always frame her business as being driven by a genuine desire to help people, when that was far from the truth. And now that Josh is the primary breadwinner, she finally admits that new-age spirituality was inauthentic to her, she finally admits that she had an unhealthy relationship with money and business. Jasmine will never publicly admit to the harm her coaching business has caused to clients, but I know some part of her is aware of this and she probably doesn't want to admit it to herself.

I'm also not surprised that she's become a young mother - I've always had a feeling this was on the cards for her. Again, it seems authentic to her and to be honest... in spite of her coaching scandal, I think motherhood was a big wake up call for her and helped her grow away from it and that she will ultimately be a good mother. Her birth story video was nice and I can see just how much she loves her daughter.

Josh on the other hand... ugh where do I even begin? He is very honest about how fact that he did not want to become a father yet. On his channel, he has a video where he mentions "It felt like grief, it felt like my past self was dead. My denial and grief kicked in and I wanted to reject this reality....I'm not celebrating, I'm not living my best life... - I tit you not these are actual quotes from Josh. I'm sorry but if I was his wife I'd really be questioning our relationship after hearing this. I understand that fatherhood can bring up complicated feelings, and Josh's emotions are valid. What bothers me is the way hat he handled these feelings with such a lack of grace and publicly shared the process in such a negative light. It's saddening to me.
Welcome back! Yes agreed with everything you said. However, Jasmine and Josh are well documented right wing. She has said feminism is the work of the devil and is a fan of Ben Shapiro. Certain things she has said has lead me to believe she is a bit more of a hardcore Christian than she let's on publicly due to fear of backlash. However, she's not shoving it down everyone's throats so I don't mind it too much.

Yeah I wonder how J+J relationship is doing? Josh seems to be a very reluctant and cold father just going off what we see online. Jasmine seems to always be with Alaya and we hardly see posts of her having time to herself. Ofc Josh could be a perfectly doting and devoted dad off camera, but his online words and actions say otherwise. Plus the sleeping separately thing with Josh not helping at nights seem to be a Josh idea with Jasmine following suit due to her new "submissive wife" beliefs.

One thing that seems certain. Jasmine seems completely in love with her daughter and a very hands on loving mom despite struggling with blues and anxiety.

I also agree with your point on the coaching. She also mentioned how she'd accuse everyone of "dimming her light" if she was questioned which I interpreted as her knowing we were correct and that she didn't actually care about helping women/causing harm but she'll never admit that publicly. The convenient return to Christ is probably her way of admitting and absolving herself of guilt.

• Heart
I feel like she only went back to Jesus because she felt guilty about scamming people and wanted redemption. A clean slate before her daughter arrived kind of thing.
I think she did say that some time ago in the stories, what is she doing for a living now?

Very interesting article on the dark side of the pyramid scheme scam that is life coaching. All I'll say is Jasmine will need to do a hell of a lot of repentance for knowingly roping unsuspecting, vulnerable women into this mess for her own gain.

Do y'all remember Jasmine used to comment every time Josh made a post on Insta prior to having a baby being supportive of his career? Even though Josh's career was a hot mess lol. Now whenever Josh posts, Jasmine doesn't comment or show support on socials lol. It's funny how priorities change after having a baby. Pretty sure if she continued commenting it would help with Josh's algorithm, but I think Jasmine is pretty wrapped up on Alaya and could care less what Josh is doing as long as he makes some sort of income lol

Reactions: 3
F9A8A67E-FE34-4F49-AA7A-AD7651A114BD.jpeg

Erm…yeah Jasmine Lipska/Jasmine Mary Campbell it wouldn’t be a great idea to have you be a teacher for children. Especially the times when you recommended to drink period blood, posted nudes, and simply couldn’t comply wearing masks during the height of the Covid pandemic 🤮 I wonder what her advice would be to Alaya would be if she did the same things. 🤔

Also remember someone in this forum said she had teenagers in her unethical scammy coaching/membership programs. Her desire to create educational program for children is sickening. Can already imagine her wanting to scam kids with coaching sessions 👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼
---
So Jasmine says she used to have an identity crisis every 2 weeks before she supposedly found her way back to Jesus. This is the person who charged exorbitant fees to be a “life coach” to others. What the f*** could she possibly “coach” others on when she could barely get a grip on herself??!!
---
This exactly. So this makes me super nervous for her desire to create educational programs for children. I swear she may be a mom but her thinking is stuck at adolescence, like using Alaya as aesthetic baby content for her fake ass brand.

Jasmine is still the same scammer, choosing views and $$$ over her daughter’s wellbeing and family.

Last edited:
  • Heart
View attachment 2999831
Erm…yeah Jasmine Lipska/Jasmine Mary Campbell it wouldn’t be a great idea to have you be a teacher for children. Especially the times when you recommended to drink period blood, posted nudes, and simply couldn’t comply wearing masks during the height of the Covid pandemic 🤮 I wonder what her advice would be to Alaya would be if she did the same things. 🤔

Also remember someone in this forum said she had teenagers in her unethical scammy coaching/membership programs. Her desire to create educational program for children is sickening. Can already imagine her wanting to scam kids with coaching sessions 👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼
---

This exactly. So this makes me super nervous for her desire to create educational programs for children. I swear she may be a mom but her thinking is stuck at adolescence, like using Alaya as aesthetic baby content for her fake ass brand.

Jasmine is still the same scammer, choosing views and $$$ over her daughter’s wellbeing and family.
Oh god, she would need to do A LOT of research and get it proven!
With her recent internet past I don’t see that happening anytime soon.

Jasmine wrote, “She doesn’t regret her past.” I think her lack of remorse is a major red flag. She's trying to hide her shady history with a new name and image just to keep raking in those online profits. It's wild how good she is at playing people for her own benefit. Remember when she accused doctors of being scammers and dismissed the importance of birth control? But let’s not be fooled—the truth always comes out. Justice will catch up to her, mark my words. It’s a shame she’s out there deceiving and scamming without a care in the world. Stay aware, folks!

• Heart
Oh god, she would need to do A LOT of research and get it proven!
With her recent internet past I don’t see that happening anytime soon.
Her arrogance hasn't faded despite becoming a mother haha. She thinks she can create educational material for children despite her qualifications being *checks notes*

- being a mother for 2 months.
- scamming young girls for years whilst being on the run.
- dropping out of school to run aforementioned scam business after a few semesters.

If you search Dunning Kruger effect, a picture Jasmine and Josh should appear. I have never seen such clear examples of this phenomenon LOL

Jasmine wrote, “She doesn’t regret her past.” I think her lack of remorse is a major red flag. She's trying to hide her shady history with a new name and image just to keep raking in those online profits. It's wild how good she is at playing people for her own benefit. Remember when she accused doctors of being scammers and dismissed the importance of birth control? But let’s not be fooled—the truth always comes out. Justice will catch up to her, mark my words. It’s a shame she’s out there deceiving and scamming without a care in the world. Stay aware, folks!
Oof I forgot she said she doesn't have any regrets 😬 although I think she's saying that to save face and deep down, I would hope she has an ounce of humanity to feel a bit of remorse at least, hence the Christian rebrand...
---
"I felt called by God to share my story" Birth stories get lots of views and engagement and I wanted to help my broke husband earn a little extra cash. He got a little kick out of making fun of me too so I'm being of extra service and submission to my husband! I also wanted to do some bragging too! Much love 💕

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
---
"I felt called by God to share my story" Birth stories get lots of views and engagement and I wanted to help my broke husband earn a little extra cash. He got a little kick out of making fun of me too so I'm being of extra service and submission to my husband! I also wanted to do some bragging too! Much love 💕
[/QUOTE]

This made laugh pretty loud. She says she is sharing her story to inspire other unmedicated births yet she has Josh saying she wanted to die, he makes fun out of how much she was screaming and she seriously considered an epidural. Frankly if I was a future mum her video would inspire me to take as many drugs as possible!! 😂😂😅

• Heart
It's like a wild ride watching her shift from 'Oh, I don't want my kids to see me all self-obsessed on social media' to still being all about herself online! The plot thickens! Picture her dropping some 'God wanted me to blah blah' lines in between her affiliate links/discount codes and Insta money-making posts.

This made laugh pretty loud. She says she is sharing her story to inspire other unmedicated births yet she has Josh saying she wanted to die, he makes fun out of how much she was screaming and she seriously considered an epidural. Frankly if I was a future mum her video would inspire me to take as many drugs as possible!! 😂😂😅
I’m sure she still has a young and impressionable following. There’s no honour in going unmediated, if you want analgesia just take it, but if you don’t that’s cool too. Just do your own research. She had entonox, which is classed as medication so I don’t know why she said she had an unmediated birth? Probably puts a lot of her self worth in the whole “unmediated” birth.

Josh is a questionable partner. Degrading his wife like that. Makes me worry for his daughter.

Welcome back! Yes agreed with everything you said. However, Jasmine and Josh are well documented right wing. She has said feminism is the work of the devil and is a fan of Ben Shapiro. Certain things she has said has lead me to believe she is a bit more of a hardcore Christian than she let's on publicly due to fear of backlash. However, she's not shoving it down everyone's throats so I don't mind it too much.
Oh yikes... I was not aware of any of that :(

I would like to think that she's only occasionally shared some of Ben's content and does not support him more generally. He has a lot of moderate content that initially lures people in, and then his takes become a bit more extreme the deeper you get. I hope she shared one of his less unhinged takes? A broken clock is still right twice a day 🤷‍♀️

Feminism is such a frustrating thing to talk about sometimes... Theres so many issues with third-wave feminism and Jasmine has rightfully commented on some of it, but its always so frustrating seeing women write off feminism entirely just because they had a bad experience with certain feminist groups. Its unfortunate that her experience with feminism is limited to girlboss/spiritual content (which IMO is insanely shallow and harmful and masquerades as feminism when it is actually the opposite). Womens healthcare has so many issues, workplace discrimination is rampant, and globally women still lack many basic human rights. Jasmine has been sheltered from a lot of this as an influencer living now in a first world country, but I just can't wrap my mind around anyone hating feminism all together.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Capitalising off their child's first day out as a means for sponsorship money feels so gross. Pimping the kid's life out for views and money... It's just so wrong. Just because they don't show Alaya's face doesn't mean they're still exploiting her life. They film her playing with sponsored toys, wearing sponsored clothes, and now riding in a sponsored pram. Filming their child's precious moments for business and corporations to take advantage of because they're too damn lazy to make money on their own accord.

This isn't just for J+J, it's for all family vloggers who choose to use and abuse their children for a quick buck because lazy narc parents will do anything for clout except get a real job
---

Attachments

• Sad
Capitalising off their child's first day out as a means for sponsorship money feels so gross. Pimping the kid's life out for views and money... It's just so wrong. Just because they don't show Alaya's face doesn't mean they're still exploiting her life. They film her playing with sponsored toys, wearing sponsored clothes, and now riding in a sponsored pram. Filming their child's precious moments for business and corporations to take advantage of because they're too damn lazy to make money on their own accord.

This isn't just for J+J, it's for all family vloggers who choose to use and abuse their children for a quick buck because lazy narc parents will do anything for clout except get a real job
---
Let's be honest, her baby is just a toy to her. She's just having a baby for exploitation purposes.

• Angry
Let's be honest, her baby is just a toy to her. She's just having a baby for exploitation purposes.
Yep 100%. They did the same with Angel before killing her. Sponsored posts and click bait videos left right and center showing them to be a perfect family. Jasmine posted a video of her baking with Alaya strapped to her. What was the need? She could've put her down? It's because videos with babies in them get way more engagement that's why. The second this child was born she's been used as a mere prop for the J+J machine.

I fear what will happen when Alaya gains her own autonomy and doesn't want to appear in videos. What will sweet mummy Jas do for money?

Also shame on these companies for not doing their due diligence and researching who they partner with. Jasmine is a lying scamming animal abuser. How is that brand safe?

Josh is a questionable partner
I’m glad I am not the only one who thinks that, I saw where this was going and I said in previous posts that men like him probably shouldn’t be there, there are of course mature men who have been amazing birth partners.
---
Yep 100%. They did the same with Angel before killing her. Sponsored posts and click bait videos left right and center showing them to be a perfect family. Jasmine posted a video of her baking with Alaya strapped to her. What was the need? She could've put her down? It's because videos with babies in them get way more engagement that's why. The second this child was born she's been used as a mere prop for the J+J machine.

I fear what will happen when Alaya gains her own autonomy and doesn't want to appear in videos. What will sweet mummy Jas do for money?

Also shame on these companies for not doing their due diligence and researching who they partner with. Jasmine is a lying scamming animal abuser. How is that brand safe?
That’s what I was thinking and I am surprised these companies want to work with her maybe those brands are questionable too.
Before social media there was only what we now call traditional media and brands would be very careful about who do they chose to work with because they would want to ruin their reputation for example they definitely would not choose a famous person that runs scams, has been known to take drugs or has been in prison.
The least someone with a tarnished reputation would get for example a famous person with a stellar reputation that worked with Boots, Mothercare, etc would give all her baby stuff to a celebrity that with a not so nice reputation but nobody was allowed to know that.
Mind you, traditional media had a smaller pool of people now with social media there are many people but usually some 15 minutes or less of research would help me decide whom not to work with.
These companies obviously don’t do their research.
All we can do is just not buy from them.

Last edited: