Jasmine Lipska #4 Visa's expired, right wing admired, shady biz is bound to backfire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ermygerd guys! The day we have all been waiting for... Jasie is finally pregnant!
Congrats to the new parents. I wonder what their next few years will look like... will they continue to float around SE Asia with a new baby in tow? They must really be financially stable now
Wow congratulations to them! She's already updated the bio as expected lmaoo

I get the feeling the baby wasn't planned despite Jasmine banging on about wanting a "starseed" constantly as she said it was a "shock" in the caption. Although not really sure why they're shocked as Jasmine has been shamelessly open about never using birth control so idk what she was expecting lol

I do really wonder what they're gonna do in terms of living arrangements. They can't be gallivanting the world avoiding taxes and responsibilities forever. She says they're gonna travel the world until the kid is school age which just sounds stupidly naive but good luck to them lol

I wish the new family well but I can't help but feel worried for this kid. They've said they want to home school their kid, they're unvaxxed and they both have serious untreated mental health problems that will be passed on to the kid. Who knows what stuff will be put in this kids head.

Like I predicted, I bet Jasmine will stop with the coaching and now become a mommy influencer. Probably couldn't have come at a better time for her as she's realising just how damaging her digital footprint is as papayafruity has shown how easy it is to find her naked pics online. Jasmine said she's currently 13 weeks which makes the podcast episode where she seems regretful, remorseful and looking to move past her internet "career" make a lot more sense in this new context.

Also: Jingjing is gonna be absolutely insufferable with her "I'm a young hot grandma" posts. I can just feel it already 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Jasmine Lipska, Jasmine Campbell, Jas Campbell, Jas Lipska, Jasmine Mary Lipski

Why? Read until the end. The following you read is public knowledge.

Jasmine Lipska is currently 25 years old and was born in July 1998. She is of Chinese and Polish descent and hails from Melbourne, Australia. Her mother, JingJing Yu Lipski, is a Chinese translator, while her father, Jacek Lipski, works as a carpenter. Both of Jasmine's parents are sole traders in Victoria, Australia.

Jasmine Mary Lipski also goes by the names Jasmine Campbell, Jasmine Lipska, Jas Lipska, and Jas Campbell. Her mother, JingJing Lipski, is known by multiple names, such as JingJing Lipska, Yu Shu Lipski, and Yu Lipski. Jasmine's sister, Jade Lipski, who is a member of the band 7 Pound Halo, is also known as Jade Lenkowskii.

Jasmine Lipska's husband, Josh Campbell, goes by the name Josh Luke Campbell on LinkedIn. Previously, he used the name Healthhunk for business in Bali and on social media.

Jasmine Lipska's father is simply Jacek Lipski, without any complicated name variations or aliases.

Jasmine Lipska's Polish grandparents reside on the island of Tasmania in Australia. Jasmine Lipska's other grandparents are Chinese; they were cardiologists in China and moved to Australia to help raise their grandchildren, Jasmine Lipska and Jade Lipski. Jasmine grew up with them in the same household, a household of six: mom, dad, grandparents, Jasmine, and Jade. Until January 2020, Jasmine Lipska moved to Bali for a blonde and buff man she met shortly before moving there, and she has been causing trouble on the internet ever since with her deceptive behavior and constant need for attention and validation from others through social media. This behavior will continue, whether she is addicted to the social media dopamine rush, simply seeking external validation, or finding pleasure in deceiving and scamming people for a living.

Please correct me or add anything if I have missed something, everyone!

Here is a brief overview of Jasmine Lipska's showcasing of being a bad role model and scammer from this thread only:

Jasmine Lipska's nude content on social media:
Hey Campbell kid(s), your parents lie soOoOo easily. I saw this in a post by Josh about Jasmine. 20 October 2023: “She keeps her body sacred and doesn’t seek validation for it outside of your relationship. It doesn’t mean she can’t dress up or look beautiful, but it means she has healthy boundaries with the way that she displays her body out of respect for your relationship”.

We all know that isn’t true! I found this within minutes online:

They really are losers having to lie and scam for a living.

Jasmine Lipska's bad behavior and other evidence on Reddit:
As far as I could tell, the damage control started when reporting was mentioned again on the forum (they read here). Thankfully, reporting is now included on the Jasmine Lipska wiki. It’s never too late to report. When people report her and play it smart, law enforcement can recover deleted files and trace her online activities.

There is a Reddit feed where some evidence and proof of her actions exist. She’s attempting to delete this information from other sources.
I found it yesterday after reading a post on r/LifeCoachSnark. To access the feed, search for "r/LifeCoachSnark Jasmine Lipska" and click on her name tag in that post. This will take you to the feed, where you can find more posts and screenshots. It's great to see people speaking out against her.

Jasmine Lipska is not following COVID rules:
Thank you! Also, about the deleted links: It would be helpful to bring back a few links on Josh’s section on the wiki, such as the BBC article photo of Josh with his apron on half naked while he was working, along with pictures of him mocking other cultures and doing the highly offensive Hitler/Nazi salute.

Josh Campbell performing the highly offensive Hitler/Nazi salute:

If you could also include these exact links about Jasmine and Josh not following Indonesia's COVID rules on the wiki that would be helpful.

and this comment about Jasmine and Josh; to find it, just scroll downward:

I remember seeing pictures of them breaking COVID rules, which were likely shared online on forums. If anyone remembers where they were shared, please reshare them.

Them attending a huge gathering and breaking Indonesian strict COVID rules:
Maybe we can make that a completely new section on the wiki "Jasmine Lipska and Josh Campbell, disrespecting other cultures and not following their host country’s rules"?

How to report a business or life coach like Jasmine Lipska. For the ones who bought something, only accept a full refund; do not accept a partial refund. Stay firm and remember that there are officials who can assist you:

2. How to Report a Dishonest Life Coach (Jasmine Lipska aka Jasmine Campbell)?

Did you purchase something from Jasmine Lipska and need a refund? Have you faced issues with Jasmine Lispka’s services/products or realized you've been deceived, defrauded or scammed?

Also, If you believe Jasmine Lipska is involved in deceitful and unethical practices, it's crucial to take action and report her.
Anyone can report.

Info life coach. Full name: Jasmine Mary Campbell (née Lipski) (operating name: Jasmine Lipska - Australian Business Number: 72 768 847 834)

Next are the steps you can follow.

[Scroll to 2.2 if you are or were a client.]

2.1 If you're not a client, but think that Jasmine Lipska is engaging in deceptive and unethical practices with her business:

First 2 are most important.
  • 1. File a (anonymous) report by visiting the website: https://www.econsumer.gov. On the website, you can choose the option "something else" to make your report.
    Econsumer.gov is an initiative of the International Consumer Protection and Enforcement Network (ICPEN), which consists of international governmental organizations striving to enforce fair trade practice laws and protect consumers.
  • 2. Protect others from becoming victims of Jasmine Lipska's unethical and deceptive practices as a life coach. Report her to the Australian Consumer Commission (ACCC) today at: https://www.scamwatch.gov.au/report-a-scam.
    Hold Jasmine Lipska accountable for her actions by reporting anonymously online at www.scamwatch.gov.au/report-a-scam. Take a stand against deception and help put an end to her scamming or deceptive or fraudulent or unethical life coach business activities.

Last but not least:
  • 3. Report Jasmine Lipska’s unethical and deceptive practices to the immigration authorities in each country she operates. Simply search "immigration (current country) contact details" on Google to quickly find the relevant information.
    Your action can hold her accountable and potentially stop her from scamming others. Stand against deceptive practices.

2.2 Bought something from Jasmine Lipska? Need a refund? Facing problems with her services or products? Realized you were scammed or deceived?

First 3 are most important.
  • 1. We recommend reporting Jasmine Lipska to your country's (government) consumer protection agency (search here: https://icpen.org/resolve-dispute) or even the police. Taking this step may increase the chances of recovering your money.
  • 2. To report a complaint internationally, visit https://www.econsumer.gov. Click on "online shopping/internet services" or "something else" to file a report.
    Econsumer.gov is an initiative of the International Consumer Protection and Enforcement Network (ICPEN), which consists of international governmental organizations striving to enforce fair trade practice laws and protect consumers.

Stay anonymous if desired.
  • 3. If you've been deceived by Jasmine Lipska from Australia, report her online at https://www.scamwatch.gov.au/report-a-scam.
    To help prevent others from being defrauded
    report her to the Australian Consumer Commission (ACCC) at www.scamwatch.gov.au/report-a-scam. Your action can hold her accountable and potentially stop her from scamming others. Stand against deceptive practices.

Last but not least:
  • 4. To ensure Jasmine Lipska’s deceptive and unethical activities are known, Report Jasmine Lipska’s activities to immigration authorities in her current location by searching for "immigration (current country) contact details" on Google.

2.3 What is unethical, fraud, deception or scam from a life coach point of view?

There is an overlap between the 4. From a life coach's point of view, the differences between unethical, fraud, deception, and scam can be defined as follows:
  • 1. Unethical: Unethical behavior refers to actions that are morally wrong or go against accepted principles. In the context of a life coach, this could involve engaging in practices or making decisions that are considered dishonest, manipulative, or exploitative towards clients. It may include providing misleading information, overcharging clients, or failing to maintain confidentiality.
  • 2. Fraud: Fraud involves intentionally deceiving others for personal gain or benefit. In the case of a life coach, fraud may occur if a coach makes false promises or claims about their abilities or qualifications in order to attract clients, or if they engage in deceptive practices to obtain money or favors from their clients.
  • 3. Deception: Deception involves intentionally misleading or withholding information from others. In the context of a life coach, deception may occur if a coach hides relevant information, distorts the truth, or presents misleading facts to clients in order to manipulate their decisions or actions. This could happen, for example, when a life coach cherry-picks success stories or testimonials to create an illusion of their effectiveness.
  • 4. Scam: A scam typically involves a deliberate scheme or plan to trick or defraud others, often for monetary gain. In the context of a life coach, a scam could involve misrepresenting coaching services, promising quick or guaranteed results, and then pressuring clients to pay excessive fees without delivering the promised benefits. Scams generally exploit people's vulnerabilities or desires, giving false hope or promises in exchange for financial gain without a genuine intention to provide coaching services.

2.4 Negative and dishonest behavior life coach Jasmine Lipska

There is an overlap between unethical, fraud, deception or scam (see above). There have been instances of negative and dishonest behavior associated with life coach Jasmine Lipska, both in the past and present. Users have shared screenshots and discussed these and other incidents on the Tattle platform. Several of Jasmine Lipska’s clients have also voiced their complaints on Tattle. It's worth noting that one client's feedback is already posted under "testimonials" on this wiki, and we are in the process of adding more. In the discussion threads on Tattle, these clients identified themselves as naïve and young. They believed they had a parasocial relationship with Jasmine Lipska when making purchases and cautioned others not to be deceived.

Her ridiculously priced coaching:
I couldn't log in earlier to address this, but I want to point out something that hasn't been mentioned yet. Last week, on Monday, the fourth day of September, she shared a story promoting coaching services for an extremely high price of $888 AUD! This is a lot of money, equivalent to the cost of a plane ticket to the other side of the world. And even more than licensed therapists and counselors, who charge less and can assist with various issues, including relationships and more. Even if you have insurance, you can seek help from local professionals without having to spend large amounts of money.

View attachment 2441232

Speaking of spirituality and angel numbers that someone mentioned on the last page, upon checking, it's indeed evident that her spiritual numbers shine through in the prices she charges.

888 is an angel number:
View attachment 2441233

10000 AUD (price for her coaching) is an angel number:
View attachment 2441234
This one is ironic because she has done that.

20000 AUD (price for for her coaching) is an angel number:
View attachment 2441235

If you want to learn more, visit her wiki page https://tattle.life/wiki/jasmine-lipska. Although it is extensive, the information about Jasmine Lipska is still being updated. It takes a lot of time, and we have our own lives, but this is our way of cautioning you and bring awareness on the scamming she’s done and continues to do. Conduct thorough research and do not trust influencers, life coaches, or writers without a reputable publisher, former YouTubers, or podcasters like Jasmine Lipska.

Last edited:
Here again! Jasmine Lipska her sister's name is actually Jade Teresa Lipksi, and she’s also a sole trader. Jasmine Lipska's husband is actually called Joshua Luke Campbell on LinkedIn. Jasmine Lipska's mom is also known as Jingjing Yu Shu.

It’s all in the public domain, guys!

Keeping up with Jasmine’s name is like trying to track squirrel on caffeine:

Jasmine Mary Lipska, Jasmine Lipska, Jasmine Campbell, Jasmine Lipska Campbell, Jasmine Lipska (Campbell), and back to Jasmine Campbell. It's like she's caught in an identity crisis relay race!

If you do a Google search with all of those name variations nothing about her social online life comes up.

Is there a way to link those names to these forums to show up on search sites? 🤔
I can find the forum in a Google search when I use “Jasmine Lipska”, What do you see? Jasmine Lipska wiki doesn’t show when I use just “Jasmine Lipska”; can we do something about that?

Also tip for everyone, if you use her full name in a post it’ll help search engine optimization to appear on Google and search sites. Helps bring awareness on the scamming she’s done and continues to do.
Yep, tried to do that.

Last edited:
Whoa, the amount of aliases Jasmine Lipska or Jasmine Mary Lipski uses online!

Again, Jas and Josh lie so easily! It is not funny anymore. You can’t trust a word they say. Jasmine Lipska has been saying this:
her and Josh have had conversations about sharing couples stuff. They have strict boundaries and that they'll never sell out (😭😂😭😂😭😂) talks about how people make their whole personality their relationship and film themselves doing everything together. Her belief is that your relationship is better when it isn't monetised (in the same sentence she says they have a YouTube channel and podcast but stresses that they aren't active on it as if that doesn't make it worse. All I can say it WTFFFF
But they’ve been posting in their YouTube shorts since September. People say that they are “toxic pretenders” on there and also posted a video a few hours ago. If you don't want to give them any views, look through https://yewtu.be this is a website without any ads or tracking.

Do you still believe her? It’s all for clicks, guys; everything is for clicks!

Reactions: 2
I can find the forum in a Google search when I use “Jasmine Lipska”, What do you see? Jasmine Lipska wiki doesn’t show when I use just “Jasmine Lipska”; can we do something about that?
Yes, we can!

Again, Jas and Josh lie so easily! It is not funny anymore. You can’t trust a word they say. Jasmine Lipska has been saying this:

But they’ve been posting in their YouTube shorts since September. People say that they are “toxic pretenders” on there and also posted a video a few hours ago. If you don't want to give them any views, look through https://yewtu.be this is a website without any ads or tracking.

Do you still believe her? It’s all for clicks, guys; everything is for clicks!
Thanks! The scamming indeed continues! They are selling coaching and courses there.

@JellyJam, A wiki update is needed! Can you please remove every link that leads to their social media and websites?

Please also include Jasmine Lipska in every heading. Like: Biography Jasmine Lipska, Jasmine Lipska irresponsible health advice, Jasmine Lipska stealing content and bribery, etc.

I hope her wiki will rank then and if it already ranks, we want a higher ranking.

Also, a tip for the wiki. If it is not necessary to link to the gossip pages, we should use a thumbnail. That will make it easier to skim everything.

Second step, @Jellyjam_. Could you please include these as a thumbnail in the wiki under the heading Jasmine Lipska: irresponsible mental health and health advice? Screenshot of Jasmine Lipska saying she can cure anxiety and offering a master class:

Serenity Plays said: “She is getting out of hand and is so unethical. She is targeting people with legit mental health issues at this point. If someone has an anxiety disorder, they should go to their doctor for medical treatment as well as visiting a psychiatrist for help. She knows her claims are dangerous, yet is still trying to monetize off people’s anxiety. How are her family and her own mom, who works as a translator in the medical field, okay with her advising clients on how to “heal their anxiety”?”

Also that Jasmine Lipska heavily insinuates that she can cure eating disorders, please also include a thumbnail:

Who wants to bet Jasmine will immediately start running pregnancy and motherhood classes despite, you guessed it, having no experience whatsoever.

She did a pregnancy q&a and she's already trying to teach people "how to prepare your mind and body for pregnancy". She's so stupid. Why won't she ever let herself be a student in life? She always has to be the know it all. It's ok to be new at things and learn things!

Hey @Jellyjam_ , are you ok? I was really hoping you could help out with those SEO (search engine optimazation) tasks for the wiki. Thanks a lot!
---
Hey @Jellyjam_ , are you ok? I was really hoping you could help out with those SEO (search engine optimazation) tasks for the wiki. Thanks a lot!
*optimization

Yes, we can!

Thanks! The scamming indeed continues! They are selling coaching and courses there.

@JellyJam, A wiki update is needed! Can you please remove every link that leads to their social media and websites?

Please also include Jasmine Lipska in every heading. Like: Biography Jasmine Lipska, Jasmine Lipska irresponsible health advice, Jasmine Lipska stealing content and bribery, etc.

I hope her wiki will rank then and if it already ranks, we want a higher ranking.
Also, a tip for the wiki. If it is not necessary to link to the gossip pages, we should use a thumbnail. That will make it easier to skim everything.

Second step, @Jellyjam_. Could you please include these as a thumbnail in the wiki under the heading Jasmine Lipska: irresponsible mental health and health advice? Screenshot of Jasmine Lipska saying she can cure anxiety and offering a master class:

Serenity Plays said: “She is getting out of hand and is so unethical. She is targeting people with legit mental health issues at this point. If someone has an anxiety disorder, they should go to their doctor for medical treatment as well as visiting a psychiatrist for help. She knows her claims are dangerous, yet is still trying to monetize off people’s anxiety. How are her family and her own mom, who works as a translator in the medical field, okay with her advising clients on how to “heal their anxiety”?”

Also that Jasmine Lipska heavily insinuates that she can cure eating disorders, please also include a thumbnail:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Hey @Jellyjam_ , are you ok? I was really hoping you could help out with those SEO (search engine optimization) tasks for the wiki. Thanks a lot!
She was busy bribing for a positive review, not just for her book but also for her podcast, in exchange for a gift. All the screenshots have already been posted in the threads, but I thought it might be a good idea to include small thumbnails for SEO purposes and to complete the wiki. I was not able to find a screenshot of the bribery for her book. Can anyone else find it?

I can't remember who it was, but I saw a wiki on Tattle.life a few months ago. It had little thumbnails everywhere, making it easy to read and helping with SEO. However, you don't have to do that everywhere. @Jellyjam_

I know there aren’t going anywhere soon. But joining a commune sounds like the perfect career move for Jasmine Lipska and Josh Campbell. They should just disappear into some far-flung cult and live without internet until eternity? It's where they truly belong.

Chasing likes, comments, engagement and buying bots doesn’t sound fun to me at all.

Jasmine posted this, did I miss something? Did they leave Lisbon and go back to Indonesia or is she just posting a throwback?
In late September, she mentioned something about Europe not being a long-term place for them, so I have a feeling that they had already left by then.

Koh Samui = Thailand
---
If you want to learn more, visit her wiki page https://tattle.life/wiki/jasmine-lipska. Although it is extensive, the information about Jasmine Lipska is still being updated. It takes a lot of time, and we have our own lives, but this is our way of cautioning you and bring awareness on the scamming she’s done and continues to do. Conduct thorough research and do not trust influencers, life coaches, or writers without a reputable publisher, former YouTubers, or podcasters like Jasmine Lipska.
I love that you said “without a reputable publisher” No wonder she can plagiarize.

Last edited:
I love that you said “without a reputable publisher” No wonder she can plagiarize.
Agree, beware of self-published books like Jasmine Lipska's. They lack professional oversight and may not meet the same quality standards as books from reputable publishers. Steer clear and explore books that have undergone expert scrutiny instead. Happy reading!

Also I think I'd like to add a new section about Jasmine and her business are disingenuous, how her personality and business changes constantly to suit algorithms rather than help and benefit her clients. From going from sex positive liberation to her new right wing adjacent trad wife schtick. Can someone help me draft something up?
The traditional housewife trend is big again this year and she's jumping on the bandwagon. When you are going to edit other things on the wiki to improve search engine visibility, perhaps you could mention Jasmine Lipska her ever-changing personality, akin to a chameleon seeking likes. She claims to be so confident in herself but internally struggles with insecurities that are reflected in her actions. She’s a snake oil salesperson who pretends to have something valuable to offer but is actually deceitful and insinuating.

Additionally, Jasmine Lipska lack of professionalism and inappropriate comments (see below) further highlight her disconnect from reality and the business world. With such contradictory behavior and inconsistent personality traits, it becomes evident that her involvement in the traditional housewife trend is merely a fleeting attempt to fit into a current fad rather than a genuine reflection of who she truly is.

Recall when she made the statement that her "pussy dried up at the thought of running a business this way"? Wtf

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Agree, beware of self-published books like Jasmine Lipska's. They lack professional oversight and may not meet the same quality standards as books from reputable publishers. Steer clear and explore books that have undergone expert scrutiny instead. Happy reading!

The traditional housewife trend is big again this year and she's jumping on the bandwagon. When you are going to edit other things on the wiki to improve search engine visibility, perhaps you could mention Jasmine Lipska her ever-changing personality, akin to a chameleon seeking likes. She claims to be so confident in herself but internally struggles with insecurities that are reflected in her actions. She’s a snake oil salesperson who pretends to have something valuable to offer but is actually deceitful and insinuating.

Additionally, Jasmine Lipska lack of professionalism and inappropriate comments (see below) further highlight her disconnect from reality and the business world. With such contradictory behavior and inconsistent personality traits, it becomes evident that her involvement in the traditional housewife trend is merely a fleeting attempt to fit into a current fad rather than a genuine reflection of who she truly is.

Recall when she made the statement that her "pussy dried up at the thought of running a business this way"? Wtf

Omg, I forgot about this. This needs to be pinned somewhere. Jasmine Lipska was being unnecessarily crass here. Is this the type of language she would teach her child???

Only a scheming, money hungry scammer would write that “My pussy dried up at the thought of running a business this way 🫢.” She really is cray and would say anything to make a buck.

Ugh can you imagine the people she scammed with this post.

Maybe that’s why she never wants to go back to Australia bc of all of the embarrassing tit she did and continues to do. Imagine being her parent and someone asking what she does for a living and you show them this post. 😬

I get it if you’re a child or teenager writing this, but she was a full grown ass adult. Let that sink in…

• Wow
Reactions: 8
They took note, @hippoo don’t say anything anymore. Hi Jasmine and Josh!
Haha now they are not “hiding” anymore and again trying go viral. I reported them and said they are scammers.
---
They didn’t go viral, by the way. I see that they want to.

Everyone who knows what they've done and will continue to do should report them for being scammers.

Last edited:
In late September, she mentioned something about Europe not being a long-term place for them, so I have a feeling that they had already left by then.

Koh Samui = Thailand
---

Oops sorry my bad, meant Thailand 😅
But to answer my own question, Josh confirmed they are back in Phuket, Thailand. Most likely couldn't afford European life as we predicted, not to mention they're gonna need to save every penny now baby is on the way.

I'm jumping the gun here but I think Jasmine will finally return to Australia to give birth as she's a citizen and has health benefits there.

Also she's been oversharing like crazy again, one of her posts was about shaving stomach hair. Just goes to show her social media/oversharing addiction still rages on, she probably made that podcast episode about quitting because she couldn't think of any other grifting methods.