Jasmine Lipska #4 Visa's expired, right wing admired, shady biz is bound to backfire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fri 2023-09-08 she deleted another 80 posts.
Does anyone have screenshots of the posts she deleted? Curious to see what she’s deleting exactly. The internet is forever so there must be some archive somewhere
Unless I'm not seeing correctly. That cringe phase she had when she was trying to be a tiktoker and her sex phase, those posts are gone. She's also deleted her topless pics. Her rebrand is so funny. She thinks she's a PR/marketing genius but the internet never forgets. I'm sure all those posts are in the forum somewhere. Those early days horny photoshoots she'd do with Josh are all here too 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone have screenshots of the posts she deleted? Curious to see what she’s deleting exactly. The internet is forever so there must be some archive somewhere
It was only a couple of days ago that she deleted 80 more posts. I think you need to look on the internet for that. I’m sure there are tools or programs to see what she deleted exactly. Who knows where to look?

I have to say she's looking a lot healthier these days. The dark hair suits her much better and she's looking a lot less bloated and unwell. Although the way she's dragging her foundation in her latest video was cringing me out though 😭 you're meant to tap it in!! I remember her being such a pick me about how special she is that she doesn't wear makeup and how much she loves her natural beauty, now she's changing her tune. I guess it's all part of her hyper feminine trad wife rebrand?

Also I remember she was making such a song and dance about her nose piercing and how she feels like she's "come home to herself" and now she's saying she doesn't vibe with it. Also find it funny how she still has the habit of saying "not that it matters or anything" before saying something that clearly bothers her (in this case, it was the nose piercing causing a dent in her nose). Jasmine, it's okay to be annoyed by stuff! 😂

She was talking about why she wrote her book because her marriage is so "intimate, loving and peaceful".... if you say so sis 😅

Reactions: 1
It was only a couple of days ago that she deleted 80 more posts. I think you need to look on the internet for that. I’m sure there are tools or programs to see what she deleted exactly. Who knows where to look?
Maybe wayback machine works

I have to say she's looking a lot healthier these days
I'm not going to say much, but I think she looks the opposite of healthy. She reminds me of her eating disorder days.

Oh, and the whole scamming that people came to the forum for in the first place is still there, just in a different form now. :sick:

Reactions: 7
Looking at her daily follower graph for September, it appears that there has been minimal growth. The numbers have been fluctuating, possibly due to Instagram's efforts in tackling some fake accounts and bots.

download.jpg

On a completely different topic, Insta randomly suggested her sister's profile to me haha, Jade Lenkowskii @Lenkijade, and it turns out she's in an indie rock/pop band called 7 Pound Halo.
-fcrop64=1,00005a57ffffa5a8-k-c0xffffffff-no-nd-rj.jpg

Reactions: 6
I think it’s hilarious that Josh is taking advantage of Jasmine’s submissive wife/anti-feminist phase and running Jasmine dry as her sugar baby 🤣🤣🤣.

He must be having a field day with her money now that Jasmine is letting Josh “take the lead”. Aka dictate where the money she saved and earned is going 🤭. Sounds like he’s finally admitting that he wants to live a spendy, maximalist life. Jasmine will have to find a way to fund his lifestyle.

316FD842-965C-4145-8912-08D27074B9A8.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Looking at her daily follower graph for September, it appears that there has been minimal growth. The numbers have been fluctuating, possibly due to Instagram's efforts in tackling some fake accounts and bots.

View attachment 2450403

On a completely different topic, Insta randomly suggested her sister's profile to me haha, Jade Lenkowskii @Lenkijade, and it turns out she's in an indie rock/pop band called 7 Pound Halo.
View attachment 2450404

She's so cool. How did Jasmine become such a weirdo loser
I think it’s hilarious that Josh is taking advantage of Jasmine’s submissive wife/anti-feminist phase and running Jasmine dry as her sugar baby 🤣🤣🤣.

He must be having a field day with her money now that Jasmine is letting Josh “take the lead”. Aka dictate where the money she saved and earned is going 🤭. Sounds like he’s finally admitting that he wants to live a spendy, maximalist life. Jasmine will have to find a way to fund his lifestyle.

View attachment 2452209
Haha I knew they were both full of shite with their "we live life simply, it's about good vibes only" rhetoric. Also you're so right. Jasmine is most likely giving her money to him to handle because she sees it as him "taking the lead". It's a win win for both of them. Josh lives his sugar baby golddigging dreams doing nothing and Jasmine gets her king who leads. A very twisted, toxic dynamic for sure, but it works for them

Jasmine is a wetwipe idiot with no self esteem and Josh is a materialistic trashy leech. I do worry about how much "power" Jasmine has relinquished to Josh in name of her becoming a submissive trad wife to please him. He's really struck gold with her lol, she is a one in a million case. Smart enough to make some money yet too stupid and naive to understand men and people taking advantage of her.

Reactions: 4
She's so cool. How did Jasmine become such a weirdo loser

Haha I knew they were both full of shite with their "we live life simply, it's about good vibes only" rhetoric. Also you're so right. Jasmine is most likely giving her money to him to handle because she sees it as him "taking the lead". It's a win win for both of them. Josh lives his sugar baby golddigging dreams doing nothing and Jasmine gets her king who leads. A very twisted, toxic dynamic for sure, but it works for them

Jasmine is a wetwipe idiot with no self esteem and Josh is a materialistic trashy leech. I do worry about how much "power" Jasmine has relinquished to Josh in name of her becoming a submissive trad wife to please him. He's really struck gold with her lol, she is a one in a million case. Smart enough to make some money yet too stupid and naive to understand men and people taking advantage of her.
Finally engaging! :LOL:. I have been quietly following your posts. Expressing my thoughts now.

Well, I think it's their choice and they seem fully aware of the discussions surrounding Josh. It seems like they want to prove that he is capable of more than what people have been saying all these years.

However, I can't help but have doubts about Josh's credibility as well. I mean, he claims to be a life coach, but there's something shady about his exaggerated experience. It's frustrating dealing with scammers like him and Jasmine!

Speaking of the "gold digging" lifestyle, I find it quite amusing. Maybe Josh should consider finding himself a new wife in Monaco if he wants to fully embrace that lifestyle. I bet there's a middle-aged billionaire sugar momma out there who would love to have a sugar baby boy like him! Lol. Anyway, instead of focusing on them, we should worry about our own lives, right?

• Haha
Finally engaging! :LOL:. I have been quietly following your posts. Expressing my thoughts now.

Well, I think it's their choice and they seem fully aware of the discussions surrounding Josh. It seems like they want to prove that he is capable of more than what people have been saying all these years.

However, I can't help but have doubts about Josh's credibility as well. I mean, he claims to be a life coach, but there's something shady about his exaggerated experience. It's frustrating dealing with scammers like him and Jasmine!

Speaking of the "gold digging" lifestyle, I find it quite amusing. Maybe Josh should consider finding himself a new wife in Monaco if he wants to fully embrace that lifestyle. I bet there's a middle-aged billionaire sugar momma out there who would love to have a sugar baby boy like him! Lol. Anyway, instead of focusing on them, we should worry about our own lives, right?
We've always known Josh is money/clout hungry so that's actually no surprise. He used to strip for middle aged ladies and auditioned for love island so this guy clearly has no morals lol.

And yes you're right. I don't really focus on them anymore because they're truly pathetic losers who will never change

Lol I just realised, Josh always talks about being a masculine man and being strong yet he disabled comments on his deranged Barbie review. In fact he's always deleting comments or posts that don't get the response he would prefer. At least Jasmine kept hers on and responded to people. Josh is the very definition of weak, masculine beta male. Despite being a good looking guy, he seems painfully insecure in himself and his status and he's always overcompensating or on the defensive.

all done and added! Really great rundown and I can see you put a lot of work into it.
Thank you! Also, about the deleted links: It would be helpful to bring back a few links on Josh’s section on the wiki, such as the BBC article photo of Josh with his apron on half naked while he was working, along with pictures of him mocking other cultures and doing the highly offensive Hitler/Nazi salute.

If you could also include these exact links about Jasmine and Josh not following Indonesia's COVID rules on the wiki that would be helpful.

and this comment about Jasmine and Josh; to find it, just scroll downward:

I remember seeing pictures of them breaking COVID rules, which were likely shared online on forums. If anyone remembers where they were shared, please reshare them.

Them attending a huge gathering and breaking Indonesian strict COVID rules:
Maybe we can make that a completely new section on the wiki "Jasmine Lipska and Josh Campbell, disrespecting other cultures and not following their host country’s rules"?

Reactions: 7
*Not an apron, but bow tie!

and the other links lying about his background.

They're like the Bonnie and Clyde of life coaching, but not as notorious. Jasmine and Josh, a married couple, deceive and scam people out of their money. They take deception and fraud to a new level, reminiscent of infamous outlaws. Instead of robbing banks, they rob hardworking individuals. It's a match made in heaven, keeping the tradition alive.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
She's finally come to the conclusions we've been spouting for ages on here 🙄 honestly this girl is so stupid. We've been saying her swearing, getting naked etc is disingenuous, trashy and that she would regret it, only now she's finally realising it, except it lives on the internet forever and everyone can see her goodies, arrogance and God knows what else lays on these forums.

Yet she sees us as the bad guys!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Thank you! Also, about the deleted links: It would be helpful to bring back a few links on Josh’s section on the wiki, such as the BBC article photo of Josh with his apron on half naked while he was working, along with pictures of him mocking other cultures and doing the highly offensive Hitler/Nazi salute.

If you could also include these exact links about Jasmine and Josh not following Indonesia's COVID rules on the wiki that would be helpful.

I remember seeing pictures of them breaking COVID rules, which were likely shared online on forums. If anyone remembers where they were shared, please reshare them.

Them attending a huge gathering and breaking Indonesian strict COVID rules:
Maybe we can make that a completely new section on the wiki "Jasmine Lipska and Josh Campbell, disrespecting other cultures and not following their host country’s rules"?
It's tucked away now, so sounds like a great idea creating a new section with that title!

Reactions: 2
Omg I didn't realise the Josh links had been deleted! Must've gone when I was reformatting. I've now readded them. Good spot!

Also I think I'd like to add a new section about Jasmine and her business are disingenuous, how her personality and business changes constantly to suit algorithms rather than help and benefit her clients. From going from sex positive liberation to her new right wing adjacent trad wife schtick. Can someone help me draft something up?

Thank you! Also, about the deleted links: It would be helpful to bring back a few links on Josh’s section on the wiki, such as the BBC article photo of Josh with his apron on half naked while he was working, along with pictures of him mocking other cultures and doing the highly offensive Hitler/Nazi salute .

Them attending a big gathering and breaking Indonesian COVID rules:
Josh Campbell performing the highly offensive Hitler/Nazi salute:

Hey @Jellyjam_, thanks! Can you add a new heading [ h2 ] [ /h2] and use the bold text as I mentioned in my last message? Also, please include the red text in this section (see my quoted posts). Feel free to mix it with the existing content on the wiki. Don't forget to add the three formatted links I mentioned earlier too, since they mention her name specifically. Thanks again!

Also I think I'd like to add a new section about Jasmine and her business are disingenuous, how her personality and business changes constantly to suit algorithms rather than help and benefit her clients. From going from sex positive liberation to her new right wing adjacent trad wife schtick. Can someone help me draft something up?
Honestly, I'm lacking inspiration right now. Maybe you can start drafting, and someone else can contribute.