Jasmine Lipska #4 Visa's expired, right wing admired, shady biz is bound to backfire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is a picture of Alaya’s face if you go on this page is there for everyone to see!
What’s the point of hiding her face on their socials when her face is clearly visible as day on other pages and anyone can see?

If Jasmine really was concerned about her daughter’s privacy and well being then she shouldn’t be using her to get free stuff, she is capitalising on that baby.

With her father Jacek Lipski was different, he is a middle age man that doesn’t seem to be on any social media to this day however there is a clear picture of him on a event taken about a decade ago that’s about it, we tried to respect his privacy but it was inevitable in the end.

Attachments

Here is a picture of Alaya’s face if you go on this page is there for everyone to see!
What’s the point of hiding her face on their socials when her face is clearly visible as day on other pages and anyone can see?

If Jasmine really was concerned about her daughter’s privacy and well being then she shouldn’t be using her to get free stuff, she is capitalising on that baby.

With her father Jacek Lipski was different, he is a middle age man that doesn’t seem to be on any social media to this day however there is a clear picture of him on a event taken about a decade ago that’s about it, we tried to respect his privacy but it was inevitable in the end.
I've just had a look at that account and I don't think that's Alaya. That post belongs to a different influencer although the lady looked very similar to Jasmine.
However your point does definitely still stand. They are incredibly lazy about their "privacy" of Alaya. They've released her name, date of birth. They show their local walking routes and you could probably figure out the hospital she was born in too.

Like you mention, Jasmine has never even mentioned her dad and he's not on social media yet he's easily accessible online.

I think it's universally agreed that it's not good to show your kids online, I think J+J just don't care as long as they're getting that sweet sponsorship money

Reactions: 1
I've just had a look at that account and I don't think that's Alaya. That post belongs to a different influencer although the lady looked very similar to Jasmine.
However your point does definitely still stand. They are incredibly lazy about their "privacy" of Alaya. They've released her name, date of birth. They show their local walking routes and you could probably figure out the hospital she was born in too.

Like you mention, Jasmine has never even mentioned her dad and he's not on social media yet he's easily accessible online.

I think it's universally agreed that it's not good to show your kids online, I think J+J just don't care as long as they're getting that sweet sponsorship money
Oh crap! You are right I am so sorry to the said influencer.
I should have read the post below I got carried away and this other influencer looks similar to Jasmine on the side, similar hair and all.
Lady teacher if you are reading this post I am so sorry.

Jasmine did talk a lot about her dad, he seems a nice bloke and he was on numerous videos and spoke he just didn’t want to
show his face.
she even went as far as saying that she speaks like her dad but no, no he sounds like a proper man with a strong voice.