Jasmine Lipska #3 Spammer and Scammer Heading to the Slammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find that so weird, her account is so sterile. She has no connections with friends or family except for Josh. It's pathetic.
My thought is that she wants to keep this account strictly ‘business’ (we know all the so-called personal stories she shared are for promotion purpose). Perhaps the jaslipska account is for personal use? Since it’s a private account.

Another theory is she just simply having troubles in all aspect of her personal life. Lol poor jasie getting her karma

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I find that so weird, her account is so sterile. She has no connections with friends or family except for Josh. It's pathetic.
Maybe it’s because I personally came back from a weekend in nature with friends and had a great time, I find this pic and post so sad. Apparently this is how she looks when she’s solo traveling.

She looks like she’s forcing herself to be happy in this photo. I didn’t even bother reading her long winded caption but I know she’s overcompensating for some sadness. She looks tired, aged and stressed. And I’m sure she bumped up the brightness/edited this photo to hide the fact. Like she just cried and took a smiling selfie.

I would rather spend time with friends and have them capture a candid picture of us than this sterile fake selfie pretending I’m happy.

I swear this girl needs to stop obsessing over her inner dialogue and engage with people outside. She gives me depressed loner vibes. By her own doing. Unfollowing family and close friends. It’s like she wants to live a life being MIA.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Maybe it’s because I personally came back from a weekend in nature with friends and had a great time, I find this pic and post so sad. Apparently this is how she looks when she’s solo traveling.

She looks like she’s forcing herself to be happy in this photo. I didn’t even bother reading her long winded caption but I know she’s overcompensating for some sadness. She looks tired, aged and stressed. And I’m sure she bumped up the brightness/edited this photo to hide the fact. Like she just cried and took a smiling selfie.

I would rather spend time with friends and have them capture a candid picture of us than this sterile fake selfie pretending I’m happy.

I swear this girl needs to stop obsessing over her inner dialogue and engage with people outside. She gives me depressed loner vibes. By her own doing. Unfollowing family and close friends. It’s like she wants to live a life being MIA.
Definitely agree. You cover her smile and just look at her eyes, she looks sad and dead.

The jaslipska account has been inactive for a long time so idk whether it's really personal. Even that account from my memory was very sterile and curated. Jasmine is 100% the type to cut off someone after the smallest inconvenience so not sure what it could mean. Then again, Jasmine tends to make accounts and then abandon them.

I agree she probably wants to make her main account strictly business. She only follows coaches and spiritual accounts, nothing that would suggest she has a personality outside of her business. She doesn't follow any musicians, actors or anything like that. She is very one dimensional and genuinely doesn't seem to have any interest in anything else. The only thing she talks about is the tv show "this is us" which Josh enjoys, and backstreet boys music which her mum enjoys.

I think the public in general and very in tune to authenticity (or lack thereof). The fact so many people can see through her shows how fake she is. More often than not we're actually correct in our assumptions on her. Especially when she doubles down and gets defensive about how supposedly "authentic" she is... She has no personality to even start being herself in the first place. She's just a black hole of a human being. Devoid of any warmth.

Plus, how can such a seemingly spontaneous and fun loving person not seem to leave the same town for 2.5 years. I notice in the caption she bangs on about not being co dependant but I bet Josh probably told her to piss off and let him have fun so she's self soothing. That girl is the very definition of insecure and codependent!

Ithought she was meant to be a "digital nomad". The whole point is to go and explore whilst working. All her and Josh do is glorified couch surfing. They're bums.

Guys, what if this trip is actually them having another fight and they're styling it out like it was planned?

Last edited:
I posted this in the old thread (see below). But she also unfollowed her client, Hailey (@choosehappinessmindset), who was posting unhinged content, just like how I predicted. It only took a little over 2 months since I called her out for her to finally unfollow 😂. Poor Hailey. Probably thought she was bffs with Jasmine. More like Jasmine Lipska interested in lining her wallet with Hailey's $$$. She also unfollowed a couple of other coaches like https://www.instagram.com/_samanthadaily/ and https://www.instagram.com/xuxu/. Wonder what triggered her to do this massive unfollow. Who do you think is next on her unfollow list? ;)

dlktgsdlgmsndg.png

LoL they're probably "no longer serving her". Let's all watch out in the coming days for a passive aggressive ✨it's ok to cut out bad energy, you don't need to apologize ✨ post.

Also Jasmine keeps going on about solo travelling like she deserves a Nobel Prize and it's soooo annoying. Like she only went on this trip because Josh left and she was forced to be alone. She wouldn't have done it on her own accord. She's sooo dependant on him for her self worth and happiness. She was probably messaging every hour!

She talks about her past solo travels like she invented the cure for cancer and has even now made a stupid podcast episode about vacations. Sorry Jas but solo travelling isn't groundbreaking. Millions have done it before and will do it after you. You yourself got depressed and actually hated solo travelling because you wanted dick so badly so let's not forget that. Also it's sad to see that she's deleted all her solo travels from her highlights.

Side note but the way she's sticking her tongue out is so annoying 😂
Holy smokes I have just noticed she's already getting wrinkling/puffiness around the eyes. Sorry I'm talking about her looks like I couldn't help but notice it.

Man the more I look at her eyes, they look so sad and dead seriously. When I first saw that picture I said "damn 😕" out loud. Just look like black orbs with no light or warmth in them.

• Haha
Ithought she was meant to be a "digital nomad". The whole point is to go and explore whilst working. All her and Josh do is glorified couch surfing. They're bums.
True and I wish I had the luxury to do that, my job is physical although it can be done online in some circumstances but not all of it.
If I was a digital nomad or a remote worker I would go out there and see the world.

she's already getting wrinkling/puffiness around the eyes. Sorry I'm talking about her looks like I couldn't help but notice it.
I wasn’t going to say anything but my first thought when I saw that picture was gosh she’s not ageing very well, most 24 year olds I know still look like babies, it’s not very nice to talk about someone’s appearance and not long ago someone actually pointed out here why are we talking about her appearance? That’s not going to add anything of value, it was something along those lines.

I personally don’t care what a person looks like but I often find that your outside appearance and the way your house looks can reflect on what is going on inside you and your life.
Some people may also say that a good/healthy appearance can be a combination of genetics and good self care but that’s another ball game.

Last edited:
True and I wish I had the luxury to do that, my job is physical although it can be done online in some circumstances but not all of it.
If I was a digital nomad or a remote worker I would go out there and see the world.

I wasn’t going to say anything but my first thought when I saw that picture was gosh she’s not ageing very well, most 24 year olds I know still look like babies, it’s not very nice to talk about someone’s appearance and not long ago someone actually pointed out here why are we talking about her appearance? That’s not going to add anything of value, it was something along those lines.

I personally don’t care what a person looks like but I often find that your outside appearance and the way your house looks can reflect on what is going on inside you and your life.
Some people may also say that a good/healthy appearance can be a combination of genetics and good self care but that’s another ball game.
It was me who said that. I personally think if it's mean spirited, it doesn't add anything to the conversation and I want to refrain from that sort of talk (def not stopping anyone else!). However, she genuinely looks sad and ill to a point where it's quite concerning. She does all the self care yet her hair is like straw and has gone grey/blonde. Creasing and wrinkling/sadness of the eyes, her recent revelation of fillers, Botox and the true extent of her ED, constant illness, weight loss in a short space of time, potential issues with family/Josh. I could go on.

Since this is a discussion forum, there's no issue in discussing our thoughts and concerns regarding a public figure imo

• Heart
I agree she probably wants to make her main account strictly business. She only follows coaches and spiritual accounts, nothing that would suggest she has a personality outside of her business. She doesn't follow any musicians, actors or anything like that. She is very one dimensional and genuinely doesn't seem to have any interest in anything else. The only thing she talks about is the tv show "this is us" which Josh enjoys, and backstreet boys music which her mum enjoys.

I think the public in general and very in tune to authenticity (or lack thereof). The fact so many people can see through her shows how fake she is. More often than not we're actually correct in our assumptions on her. Especially when she doubles down and gets defensive about how supposedly "authentic" she is... She has no personality to even start being herself in the first place. She's just a black hole of a human being. Devoid of any warmth.
LMAOOO I said she has no hobbies or interests and today she posted this shitshow. I had to watch it so you guys need to as well 🤢🤢😂😂

Where is she looking? Is someone holding her at gunpoint?

Josh my bro come collect your wife pls. She's going crazy! 😂😂

• Haha
LMAOOO I said she has no hobbies or interests and today she posted this shitshow. I had to watch it so you guys need to as well 🤢🤢😂😂

View attachment 1539876
this is the newest dance challenge from blackpink. she actually did it well i have to give her that

Reactions: 1
this is the newest dance challenge from blackpink. she actually did it well i have to give her that
This is also the dance she does when she scams $$$ out of vulnerable women and teenage girls.

Why are all her hobbies always done alone in her room? Her work is done alone. She does everything alone. Doesn’t she know what life balance is? How about she goes out dancing with friends?

• Haha
Why on earth does she use masterclass? I always find it so deceptive when people who are not experts or do not have university-level (MSc) knowledge start talking about a masterclass.

Now I am also responding to Jellyjam's comment on page 12. I do not doubt that she has doctored/edited it. Well, Jasmime, these people here on the forum will not stop warning others of your deceitful scams. If that is what you are aiming for with those posts. Your aim is also to deceive girls into buying your stuff with those doctored posts. Nasty.
Lol that's not Jasmine's style. She is incredibly braggadocious. She would shout it from the roof tops if she had another sign up. Think about her courses. Whenever another girl "signs up", she always says how happy she is to "welcome another queen" and will even name them. When Kelly signed up, she was so happy (although idk why she didn't say anything about Emmy?)
Also the wording she used is very cheeky. "Last remaining spots" yeah. 7/9 spots still empty.

She's a business so she's trying to sensationalise her product. Look at this post about her newest masterclass. It seems she's not happy with the amount of people that signed up so she's "opening doors again" even though the program already started, she's pretending it's a last chance amazing opportunity and don't miss out! Surely a thriving business wouldn't need to reopen sign ups if they had enough to begin with? 🤔

I would not be surprised if Jasmine Lipska also manipulates us here under a pseudonym. Master manipulator plays her mind games

Hey OrdinaryAd it's ok, blink if you've been hacked by Jasmine to say that 😂

She's terrible at it. It's a new challenge and I've seen way better like Bretman Rock for example. He was barely trying and it still looked more fun and effortless than whatever the hell Jasmine was doing. The main issue is she's too stiff and self conscious. She could be good at dancing if she actually let go and was carefree, less concerned with how she looked/so image conscious

• Haha

View attachment 1539876
My original post didn’t go through, let’s try this again. It’s not surprising that she enjoys highly structured and methodical choreo. Her dance comes off very robotic. Did you notice she immediately stops dancing once it’s Lisa’s freestyle choreo? Anyway I came to comment not on her dancing but share something about Josh. Someone I know had Josh’s content on her feed. She accidentally liked his posts while checking out his profile. Guess what happened? He immediately DM’s her. They DM back and forth and he wants to do a video call. My friend is not interested in his tit, but she’s playing along. So Josh actively reaches out to women who comments or engages with his post. That’s probably how he gets his clients, not the other way around. We both were laughing because she shows me they are DMing back and forth. The stuff they’re messaging back and forth with I’ll keep private 🤫. I’m surprised that Jasmine tolerates him DMing tons of women. My friend is also very attractive and well-rounded. I think I read somewhere Josh recently went on a trip with friends? Well while he was away from Jasmine, he was highly actively DMing my friend. It’s flirtatious. Seems like Josh enjoys it.

Heads up that Josh Campbell will proactively DM women if you like or engage with his content. He’s that desperate. Wonder if Josh will delete the DMs after this post. I feel bad for Jasmine. He’s such a f***boi. How she lets this behavior slide is beyond me 😜. I’ll always think of this now whenever I see a couples photo of them.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
My original post didn’t go through, let’s try this again. It’s not surprising that she enjoys highly structured and methodical choreo. Her dance comes off very robotic. Did you notice she immediately stops dancing once it’s Lisa’s freestyle choreo? Anyway I came to comment not on her dancing but share something about Josh. Someone I know had Josh’s content on her feed. She accidentally liked his posts while checking out his profile. Guess what happened? He immediately DM’s her. They DM back and forth and he wants to do a video call. My friend is not interested in his tit, but she’s playing along. So Josh actively reaches out to women who comments or engages with his post. That’s probably how he gets his clients, not the other way around. We both were laughing because she shows me they are DMing back and forth. The stuff they’re messaging back and forth with I’ll keep private 🤫. I’m surprised that Jasmine tolerates him DMing tons of women. My friend is also very attractive and well-rounded. I think I read somewhere Josh recently went on a trip with friends? Well while he was away from Jasmine, he was highly actively DMing my friend. It’s flirtatious. Seems like Josh enjoys it.

Heads up that Josh Campbell will proactively DM women if you like or engage with his content. He’s that desperate. Wonder if Josh will delete the DMs after this post. I feel bad for Jasmine. He’s such a f***boi. How she lets this behavior slide is beyond me 😜. I’ll always think of this now whenever I see a couples photo of them.
Damn that's piping hot tea! It sounds very believable but until I see proof, gotta take it with a pinch of salt unfortunately.

Absolutely 100% seems something he would do. I made a fake account once and had a female name, no pictures and I liked some posts and sent a few pleasant DM's just to build some rapport, he would respond basically immediately. Sex Queen Jasie seems to be leaving her king blue balled and frustrated. I would feel sorry for her but tbh, she's a horrible scammer so this is just karma

I think she follows the people she knows in real life with the ‘jaslipska’ account with that said that’s only 5 followings lol
Lol she's probably separating work and personal as a way to stop us pesky tattlers from tattling! Too bad we'll never stop until she stops 😂😘

• Haha
I would not be surprised if Jasmine Lipska also manipulates us here under a pseudonym. Master manipulator plays her mind games
Yeah, I gotcha. Good thinkin'! She may not have an MSc in anything but she is a master at manipulating young women.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yeah, I gotcha. Good thinkin'! She may not have an MSc in anything but she is a master at manipulating young women.
That's got my mind spinning LOL! but we are all in agreement when it comes to Jasmine being a scammer. If Jasmine operated here, surely the imposter would be trying to speak for how good she is etc. She really isn't very good at lying. I clearly remember during the Anna's analysis situation, on the YouTube videos comments there was someone called "X" who was defending Jasmine, Josh and Jingjing until the cows came home and people got suspicious pretty quickly. Ditto fan accounts.

I am suspicious of people who claim to know her or have tea but never provide proof...

Speaking of suspicious, can someone explain this post? What is she talking about?

Attachments

• Haha

I can see this being true. His engagement is so low that he probably does have the time to DM every person who likes or comments his posts lol. Sucks for Jasmine. Her intuition about Josh messaging women behind her back is probably true. We all warned her about him. At this point don’t feel sorry for her because she refuses to acknowledge all the red flags. If I was her, I would not want to have kids with him.

That's got my mind spinning LOL! but we are all in agreement when it comes to Jasmine being a scammer. If Jasmine operated here, surely the imposter would be trying to speak for how good she is etc. She really isn't very good at lying. I clearly remember during the Anna's analysis situation, on the YouTube videos comments there was someone called "X" who was defending Jasmine, Josh and Jingjing until the cows came home and people got suspicious pretty quickly. Ditto fan accounts.

I am suspicious of people who claim to know her or have tea but never provide proof...

Speaking of suspicious, can someone explain this post? What is she talking about?
The post is probably something not deep. Just one of her fake ways to try to appear all-knowing and capture attn to prospective clients. What’s her next biz venture, psychic/tarot card/palm reading? Probably something hella pseudoscience. Which unfortunately young women will be scammed by. She the abs worst.

Also does she ever step out of her hermit room with these dumb selfie “realizations” she always has to share with her audience?

Sometimes I truly fear for her mental state. Next thing you know she’ll self-proclaim she’s a prophet 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder how long Josh is gone on his lads holiday for? She hasn't posted a "my king has returned I missed my angel so much" post? Apparently he gave her some flowers when she got back from her weekend away but I call BS and I think as usual, she bought them for herself because the timelines don't match. How could he have bought the flowers if he had been away? I've also noticed he's increasingly less active these days...

Maybe the intuition post is about Josh not being faithful... Who knows, they're both insane. Maybe it sounds like I'm getting invested but they're so weird and sad it's like a reality trashy show for me 😂

Also just popped into my head, we always put Jade and Mr Lipski on a pedestal just because they're not active on social media but I think they're just as bad and guilty as Jasmine, Jingjing and Josh for being complicit in this shite.

Sometimes I truly fear for her mental state. Next thing you know she’ll self-proclaim she’s a prophet 🙄
I mean she literally said she has psychic abilities... Someone has watched Xmen a few too many times 😆
This girl really is a few cans short of a six pack seriously

The video is hilarious because once again, they're living with pests in Bali. In this case, it's a rat.

Can you imagine these pests literally sleeping with them? Probably walking on their faces when they're sleeping. For people interested in Jasmine's retreat, they should see this video and it might repel them from joining Jasmine in Bali for the retreat lol. Poor Kelly.

Also why are there always pests where they are living? Are they just dirty and unhygienic? They live in nice villas with enclosed doors. So wtf is happening?

When Josh says in the vid "For fxk sake mate, you're not paying rent!" I LOLed because same can be said about him 😂 Also Jasmine cursing she can't read her fave book anymore 🤣 They have such stressful living environments.

Here comes Jasmine to the rescue paying for Josh's medical costs...I swear he's always sick, getting himself injured.

YHvm6fKCPv.jpg

Attachments

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.