Jasmine Lipska #3 Spammer and Scammer Heading to the Slammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really sits weirdly with me that her family are actually completely okay with her and Josh and seem to be getting on like a house on fire?
Like if a family member was doing what they do, I would either distance myself or politely speak to them/have a discussion. Ofc I wouldn't bully/ostracize them but I'd let it be known that it's unethical and not okay.
What are your thoughts?
my thought?
the apple doesn`t fall far from the tree.

Reactions: 2
my thought?
we don't know what goes on behind the scenes. She would never post about any disapproval by her family, at least not directly as it would signify failure of some kind.

Anyway, shut up Lipscam, no one is gonna sign up to your dumb cult meeting after 3 months of advertising and STILL only having EIGHT remaining spaces. Nothing's gonna change even if you keep posting in your stories again and again

Attachments

Reactions: 6
It really sits weirdly with me that her family are actually completely okay with her and Josh and seem to be getting on like a house on fire?
Like if a family member was doing what they do, I would either distance myself or politely speak to them/have a discussion. Ofc I wouldn't bully/ostracize them but I'd let it be known that it's unethical and not okay.
What are your thoughts?
They probably think that what they are doing is perfectly fine and ethical, without giving it much thought. Mr. Lipski is probably not on social media anyway. Jingjing is also weird, she probably has this mother-daughter bond where she protects her no matter what, just like with that innocuous mention of Jasmine in "Anna's Analysis" video.

my thought?
Oh haha true! Do you remember Jingjing's seedy skincare brand? She looks like an Asian doll because of treatments that not everyone can get... and not because of her cheap skincare brand that no longer exists (disclaimer: I'm young and I don't need that tit I'm going to age gracefully like Audrey Hepburn:giggle:). Some people thought it was the skincare brand that made JingJing look young, without Jasmine and Jingjing giving any explanation that Jingjing had things done to her face. So very unethical and yes the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What are your thoughts?
I don’t know maybe they are just tolerant.

Did Jasmine explain why she needed to rebrand her podcast? Was it because her name is associated with scamming? Guess "The Awakened Self" is generic enough to be about anything awakening, to reel in unsuspecting people who don't know her history?

Reactions: 4
Did Jasmine explain why she needed to rebrand her podcast? Was it because her name is associated with scamming? Guess "The Awakened Self" is generic enough to be about anything awakening, to reel in unsuspecting people who don't know her history?
Good idea. Any new people who come across the name Jasmine Lipska on Spotify etc would Google her and see this forum. Her name is now tainted and she knows it so she's deflecting. After all, she was bragging about having 450k+ downloads. It would be a shame if some of those listeners found us 🥴

The funny thing is, if you Google "Jasmine Lipska Husband", these forums come up immediately before you even find out Josh's name or what he looks like. You can definitely see the hit that has taken on his account. He hasn't posted in a week and doesn't even get 100 likes it's actually appallingly sad 😂

I think we need to keep using these buzzwords/tags at the end of our comments so this forum pops up on Google search with anything associated with her:

Jasmine Lipska podcast, Jasmine Lipska retreat, Jasmine Lipska Instagram, Jasmine Lipska Husband, Jasmine Lipska Age, Jasmine Lipska YouTube, Jasmine Lipska Life Coach, Jasmine Lipska Website, Jasmine Lipska mom, Jasmine Lipska net worth, Jasmine Lipska The Awakened Self, Jasmine Lipska mbti

Attachments

• Haha
Good idea. Any new people who come across the name Jasmine Lipska on Spotify etc would Google her and see this forum. Her name is now tainted and she knows it so she's deflecting. After all, she was bragging about having 450k+ downloads. It would be a shame if some of those listeners found us 🥴

The funny thing is, if you Google "Jasmine Lipska Husband", these forums come up immediately before you even find out Josh's name or what he looks like. You can definitely see the hit that has taken on his account. He hasn't posted in a week and doesn't even get 100 likes it's actually appallingly sad 😂

I think we need to keep using these buzzwords/tags at the end of our comments so this forum pops up on Google search with anything associated with her:

Jasmine Lipska podcast, Jasmine Lipska retreat, Jasmine Lipska Instagram, Jasmine Lipska Husband, Jasmine Lipska Age, Jasmine Lipska YouTube, Jasmine Lipska Life Coach, Jasmine Lipska Website, Jasmine Lipska mom, Jasmine Lipska net worth, Jasmine Lipska The Awakened Self, Jasmine Lipska mbti
I think so too, but they will still see her name (by Jasmine Lipska). When I google her name, this forum is number 3 in the search results. Using search terms in our posts is also a good idea. I don't believe there are thousands of people who download Jasmine's podcast, which is so typically Jasmine to brag and lie about. I also see that people search for 'Jasmine Lipska narcissist' on Google. Great!

Listeners of Jasmine Lipska's podcast "The Awakened Self" who want more information about Jasmine Lipska can go to the first page of this forum and also click on the wiki page. Be warned not to get involved with Jasmine Lipska.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Was there ever an explanation regarding her branding her last name as Lipska? It's so close to her actual last name that she should've used the real thing. I notice that Jing Jing listed her IG as Lipska also.

In Polish, the female version of Lipski is Lipska. In Australia, they all officially went under Lipski but if they lived in Poland, all the females would have the surname Lipska.

Correct me if I’m wrong any Polish people here 😄

Was there ever an explanation regarding her branding her last name as Lipska? It's so close to her actual last name that she should've used the real thing. I notice that Jing Jing listed her IG as Lipska also.

Noticed that the sister tag video isn't on Jasmine's YouTube channel anymore. Glad that Jasmine's sister doesn't have to publicly associate with this whole lifestyle coaching mess!

I still want my post (9 Jul) to be added to the wiki. Why can only one user contribute?

I still want my post (9 Jul) to be added to the wiki. Why can only one user contribute?
Hello! Sorry will do that now. Not sure why only I can add to things, would deffo be helpful if others could add things too! Your message must've got lost with the others. Really sorry again!

Update: done!
If anyone has anything else to add or I've forgotten one of your previous posts, please remind me and I'll do it asap!

Just saw this just as Jasmine posts a podcast episode on why she hasn't watched the news in 5 years 😅
Dying lmao. Ironic because Jasmine Lipska was reposting Covid misinformation in her stories 😂 because she simply can’t fact check her sources. She probably gets all her “news” from her insta home page tbh, which is frightening. There’s a way to keep abreast of news without feeling overwhelmed, rather informed. She sounds like a sheltered little girl, publicly saying she doesn’t read the news. She is regressing in her comfort zone. She’s so scared of having an open and critical mind. She would rather stay as an aloof college dropout forever. I’m surprised because as a self proclaimed “entrepreneur” she would benefit tremendously from understanding worldly economic news 🤷‍♀️ It would also help her build empathy with hearing stories from people of all walks of life. And could help with the emotional IQ she severely lacks from being a recluse.

I guess that’s why she’s no longer bffs with Courtney who was a journalism major. Probably got intimidated by all the intellectual convo Courtney was trying to have with her 🤭

This podcast ep is her pathetic excuse to remain ignorant and close minded.

• Heart
In Polish, the female version of Lipski is Lipska. In Australia, they all officially went under Lipski but if they lived in Poland, all the females would have the surname Lipska.

That's true :) in Polish she would be called Jaśmin Lipska :D

Dying lmao. Ironic because Jasmine Lipska was reposting Covid misinformation in her stories 😂 because she simply can’t fact check her sources. She probably gets all her “news” from her insta home page tbh, which is frightening. There’s a way to keep abreast of news without feeling overwhelmed, rather informed. She sounds like a sheltered little girl, publicly saying she doesn’t read the news. She is regressing in her comfort zone. She’s so scared of having an open and critical mind. She would rather stay as an aloof college dropout forever. I’m surprised because as a self proclaimed “entrepreneur” she would benefit tremendously from understanding worldly economic news 🤷‍♀️ It would also help her build empathy with hearing stories from people of all walks of life. And could help with the emotional IQ she severely lacks from being a recluse.

I guess that’s why she’s no longer bffs with Courtney who was a journalism major. Probably got intimidated by all the intellectual convo Courtney was trying to have with her 🤭

This podcast ep is her pathetic excuse to remain ignorant and close minded.
You're so right. She definitely consumes news, it's just she doesn't consume it from mainstream sources like BBC etc and thinks she's so enlightened for it. I guess Josh has got it into her head that the evil corporations have an agenda to push (which tbh is actually semi true, the billionaires that run news networks like Ruport Murdoch often push their own political views, hence unbiased journalism is so rare these days)

But consuming news and media from Instagram and TikTok isn't any better. Misinformation is rife plus EVERYONE has a bias and the algorithm simply tailors to yours the more you consume and engage with certain things. That's why social media can become an echo chamber and produces right wing wackos like Jasmine and Josh. They clearly engage and agree with right wing conspiracies so therefore, their feeds automatically shows them that whilst simultaneously pushing out any other view points.

In my opinion and what I personally do, I am not afraid to read and consume all sorts of media from the whole spectrum. I then make my own educated judgement. People seem to be scared of watching anything that isn't directly aligned with them, this goes for both left and right wing people. Especially common in Bali which seems to serve as a fancy mental institution.

Just saw this just as Jasmine posts a podcast episode on why she hasn't watched the news in 5 years 😅
Wow, she hasn't consumed mainstream news for 5 years, so since she was 18 or 19!!!! No wonder she is so stupid and anti-vax etc. She only gets one-sided fake news through the algorithm on TikTok and stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Not Polish myself but my foster mum was!
If the father’s Surname is Lipski and the mother is of any other nationality in Australia or pretty much any other country and they happen to have a daughter then the baby girl will simply have the father surname as it is in this case Lipski yes and Jasmine did say that in her early videos she just feels Lipska to her sounds better because she’s a girl.

Other proper Polish people can confirm this please?
Sorry it has been done before at least once!

Now the usual BS

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.