Jasmine Lipska #3 Spammer and Scammer Heading to the Slammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"do you find yourself in constant chaos and drama?"
If you're finding yourself in drama all the time, maybe you're the issue. Not everyone else around you?
Lol do you think there's been drama with her family and that's what triggered this post?
I don’t know but if someone in her family said something and now she’s posting this then that’s disgusting! Therefore do not say that we gossip because it’s you Jasmine that puts these things for the world to see.

Reactions: 1
I don’t know but if someone in her family said something and now she’s posting this then that’s disgusting! Therefore do not say that we gossip because it’s you Jasmine that puts these things for the world to see.
Sounds EXACTLY like her family has called her out.

Reactions: 4
Also, the fact that she's not posting as much as usual makes me think if things are going well with her family
We all know that Jasmine and her mom care about the fake optics. They only like to show what’s nice to look at. Jasmine wouldn’t dare post about mother and sister wounds while her family are in the same room watching her hunkered down on her cellphone like a maniac 🤭 And her family values keeping the peace. As shown as family coming to Bali rather than Jasmine coming to them because she refuses to vax and quarantine in AUS. So even if there are many issues behind the scenes they will only present the good and positive on social media. Jasmine can only post so much with her family because they’re taking time away from her to be her usual workaholic self. I think it’s odd that Jasmine came back from her hiatus on Insta while her family is here. I would have taken the time off while family was with me. Maybe she needs work as a distraction from her family lol

Anyone think while her family is here they’ll have an official wedding ceremony with her family? I know Jasmine was crying about that when she eloped with Josh in Bali. How much she wished her family was there to see it. If they do have it in Bali, I think it’s odd they exclude Josh’s side of family. A part of me feels like Josh rejects his family and favors Jasmine’s family because they are younger and better looking lolol. Or Josh can’t afford to buy them plane tickets to come to Bali because Josh is perpetually broke.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
"just a couple of spaces left" - I call BS. More like still 7 spaces left after spamming the world on multiple social media platforms :rolleyes:
"a chance to make life long sisterhood friendships" - friendships with who? Scammers like her and lunatics like Emmy Joy? ew no thanks lol
i mean wouldnt Emmy Joy joining repent every sane person from joining? i know i wouldnt want to join a retreat with a loud ass person. that would be anything but calming to me.

I wonder if something happened with Jade? In Jasmine's story, they went on a family walk with her mum, dad and Josh but Jade was nowhere to be seen. Plus Josh was further back and not speaking to her mum and dad. Jasmine panned the camera all around and showed everyone and Jade definitely wasn't there?

Also it's Jasmine's birthday! Happy birthday to our scamming queen 💞✨😍

It used to be 5 spaces remaining for the “triple room” so Emmy must have changed her mind LOL.

Hmm. So either Emmy lied or Jasmine hasn't updated her website because it's still showing 8 spaces available

Interesting. Maybe that's why she's always so scared to show her "authentic self" and fakes being "authentic" but looks uncomfortable doing it. She really goes in with the whole "my HUSBAND who I LOVE VERY MUCH" stuff to the point where it seems very fake. Probably just picked the first guy to play this fantasy with because no normal thinking woman would pick that idiot as a life partner. Her whole masculine and feminine bs comes across as overcompensation. Plus she went to an all girls school where it's pretty common.

I just think about her whole uber sexual and tendency to overshare, giving us gems like "I twerk for my husband and he loves it" cringe nonsense. Everything she says sounds like she's following a script of what she thinks normal couples act and say

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It used to be 5 spaces remaining for the “triple room” so Emmy must have changed her mind LOL.
There were 6 spaces for the triple rooms. 3 girls per room (one of the girls drawing the short straw and having to sleep on the window pane)
2 spaces for double rooms
1 single room (which was sold)
All equalling to 9 and notably, thieving Jasmine said it's non refundable so I guess time will tell who is actually attending (if it goes ahead at all)

Emmyjoy actually sounds like a psycho. She makes Jasmine sound level headed and sane 😂 is she perpetually high!???? Emmyjoy, if you ever read this, just know that Jasmine doesn't love you anywhere near as much as you appear to love her lmao. She loves your MONEY so if you actually have a heart, then you're just getting your heart broken by her lololol.

Also, judging by her comment, it seems she is still going to the retreat???

Attachments

• Haha
Emmyjoy actually sounds like a psycho. She makes Jasmine sound level headed and sane 😂 is she perpetually high!???? Emmyjoy, if you ever read this, just know that Jasmine doesn't love you anywhere near as much as you appear to love her lmao. She loves your MONEY so if you actually have a heart, then you're just getting your heart broken by her lololol.

This is incredibly odd and tbh, really sad too. Maybe Emmy is just a dramatic person and I don't think they've even met yet she says she loves her SOUL much 🙄
If so, Jasmine has never mentioned her and Emmy doesn't ever pop up as one of Jasmine's testimonials?
Is this just a weird parasocial relationship? Either way, I can assume Jasmine would probably be really uncomfortable in her presence.
Or maybe Emmy is playing 4D chess and is actually a troll trying to cause havok. I would definitely prefer that scenario and after seeing this woman, would honestly make the most sense 😂

Plus I cannot imagine Jasmine hugging her clients or even being friendly to them. She's probably like an automated robot and if her clients ask her anything off script/isn't to do with girlbossing or spirituality, Jasmine will say 🤖 "sorry, I didn't understand that. Please repeat" 🤖

God how many rebrands is this girl going to go through!!!
And Jasmine you're so right, the truth will prevail. The truth being that you're a lying scammer. Happy birthday Queen 😍💞

Attachments

Last edited:

It seems that Jasmine held her at gunpoint to write that comment. It is so forced and exaggerated. LOL. Could it be that that Emmy person was the only one going after all? I don't care about that Emmy person at all, like attracts like! But some people are too naive to go along with Jasmine's story when so many things don't add up. And Jasmine comes across as fake. She is always copying other people. She is not authentic and is a pathological liar. Some of her fans are just stupid or very naive or both. A not-so-happy birthday Jasmine, let the universe punish you for your misdeeds.

• Heart
The only situation in which I can imagine myself saying something remotely like that to someone is if they saved my life by donating a bodily organ🫀

Emmy on the other hand, is dishing this out to a stranger over the internet 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Look, I'm all for happiness and positivity but this woman is on some hard drugs. I watched 30 seconds of this and it was probably the longest of my life. She is seriously unhinged. I think that's probably the reason why her comments are also disabled too.

How can someone be that annoying?!? She needs to be studied by scientists because holy tit. She's like nails on a chalkboard on steroids.

I guess Jasmine is gonna have to put up with her for 4-5 days. That's karma 😂😂

Or maybe she's got mental health issues? I really cannot fathom how someone could seriously act like this?

And the absolute cheek of leaving her PayPal for donating "energetic exchanges"!!! Apparently donating to her will "help build the new paradigm" WTFFFFF

The only donation she needs is a new brain

Also I know we don't care, but what has happened to Josh? Has he just given up and become a full time sugar baby? He never posts?? Didn't even post anything for Jasie Razzies birthday? I bet he'll just say he's "retreated to his man cave" once again as an excuse when he comes back 🙄
Mate, most actual men in the real world don't need to retreat to their man cave, punch walls and cry to their sugar mama to get by 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m no expert but if I were to guess, I’d say she’s bipolar 😵😵💫

Look, I'm all for happiness and positivity but this woman is on some hard drugs. I watched 30 seconds of this and it was probably the longest of my life. She is seriously unhinged. I think that's probably the reason why her comments are also disabled too.

How can someone be that annoying?!? She needs to be studied by scientists because holy tit. She's like nails on a chalkboard on steroids.

Or maybe she's got mental health issues? I really cannot fathom how someone could seriously act like this?

And the absolute cheek of leaving her PayPal for donating "energetic exchanges"!!! Apparently donating to her will "help build the new paradigm" WTFFFFF

Also I know we don't care, but what has happened to Josh? Has he just given up and become a full time sugar baby? He never posts?? Didn't even post anything for Jasie Razzies birthday? I bet he'll just say he's "retreated to his man cave" once again as an excuse when he comes back 🙄
Mate, most actual men in the real world don't need to retreat to their man cave, punch walls and cry to their sugar mama to get by 😂

She finally shared Ruby's missing dog post. A little late huh?

Last edited:
The only situation in which I can imagine myself saying something remotely like that to someone is if they saved my life by donating a bodily organ🫀

Emmy on the other hand, is dishing this out to a stranger over the internet 😹
On the topic of all these randos acting like Jasmine actually cares for them. She doesn’t. She cares that her admirers fuel her narcissism and pay her. The audacity Jasmine says that she sees her admirers as family… you don’t scam and charge exorbitant prices to family ever. Period. Also if any of her admirers asked her for help serendipitously, can guarantee Jasmine would ignore. Unless they’re actual paying clients. This is the same bullshit language that companies say to their employees that they “treat them like family”. But as soon as biz goes to tit, they layoff the employees with no consideration of their well-being whatsoever.

What is Jasmine smoking to deceptively blanket all her admirers as family? The more Jasmine acts like this, the more delusional and psychotic I think she is. This girl manipulates reality to whatever fits her deranged fantasy.

Also this photo creeps me out. She’s smiling with her teeth but her face looks paralyzed with dead eyes??? Idk why her eyes always looks emotionless. Her expression looks like a fake stock photo lol

She finally shared Ruby's missing dog post. A little late huh?
Lmao Jasmine is taking my advice of me calling out on her bullshit 👀. I called this out last time in this forum and she finally does it. Jasmine you are a puppet to our feedback 🤭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Is she serious or a parody act?
Occasionally I watch the videos awaken with JP but it’s a different story he takes the piss out of spirituality and politics.
Tell you what she could easily collaborate with Ralph Smart- infinite waters.

It really sits weirdly with me that her family are actually completely okay with her and Josh and seem to be getting on like a house on fire?
Like if a family member was doing what they do, I would either distance myself or politely speak to them/have a discussion. Ofc I wouldn't bully/ostracize them but I'd let it be known that it's unethical and not okay.
What are your thoughts?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.