Jasmine Lipska #3 Spammer and Scammer Heading to the Slammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't he also do the Hitler salute on social media and Jasmine dismissed it as a joke :sick:.

Sensitivity to sound can be caused by many things. If she has autism, there's a lot more wrong with her. Autistic people generally don't do scams. That she is a scammer would fit more into the category of a narcissistic person.

To add to my comment. Came across this informative video, she is a clinical psychologist and professor. If you have time, watch this video, you can speed it up:

And someone else, a licensed mental health counsellor, said, “Just because somebody has a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder doesn't mean that Borderline personality disorder and Narcissistic personality disorder would be excluded. Somebody could have Borderline & Autism Spectrum Disorder, Narcissistic & Autism Spectrum Disorder, or all three of these disorders”.

Reactions: 2
✨🌿My life is soooo damn good I gotta tell my online sistas about it everyday because I don't have real life soul sistas!!! And I'm sooo unapologetic and don't care what the haters gotta say even though I talk about them 747273 times a day, why? 'cos I play in my own dimension, I get to choose what I tune into 💖✨💞

Please Jasmine, do tell us more about this "damn good life" you've created whilst you sit in bed with the 15th fever you've had this year with your Nazi husband, crumbling empire and business, no friends and family and poor self esteem? 🤔

Honestly getting suuuuper boring these days with the whole "don't care what the haters say" schtick over and over. We get it Jasie Razzie. You cry yourself to sleep thinking about the overwhelming amount of people who question your life choices 🙄😂

Also in the photo, she thinks the water is hiding it, but she's sticking her arse so far out to make it look bigger it's just comical 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thank you! Will add to the wiki when I can 👍
Thank you. Don't forget to add it to the wiki. Maybe also add all those warning screenshots to the wiki?

To add to my comment. Came across this informative video, she is a clinical psychologist and professor. If you have time, watch this video, you can speed it up:

And someone else, a licensed mental health counsellor, said, “Just because somebody has a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder doesn't mean that Borderline personality disorder and Narcissistic personality disorder would be excluded. Somebody could have Borderline & Autism Spectrum Disorder, Narcissistic & Autism Spectrum Disorder, or all three of these disorders”.
Thanks. She also said that the two can coexist. Although I have a feeling she is leaning more towards narcissism.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Look at these comments on her youtube video (specifically the first comment LMAOOO). I thought I was the only one who noticed, but she looks A LOT older than her video from 1 year ago. These comments also seem to be coming from mostly men, so I'm guessing they're probably not from this forum? She looks like she went from her 20s to 30s in 1 year. But also, weirdly enough, she looks closer to her high-school self compared to last year. Maybe she just stopped getting filter? Who knows, it's not like she'd be truthful about that anyways!

Also, it's strange to me how a lot of her content now revolves around addressing this forum. Maybe that kind of content is relatable to other influencers with a larger audience and more critics, but how exactly is this supposed to help her clients who are non-content creators? Honestly, I'd rather she just openly tell us to f off rather than trying to pass off her rants as "coaching" or life advice to her followers. She probably finds it emotionally gratifying to fight back, but obviously that doesn't look very mature on her end, so now she's trying to disguise her tantrums as "teaching others" and taking the moral high ground. Lying to others is one thing, but lying to yourself is truly a sad thing. I hope one day she can become more honest with herself and see herself for who she really is, warts and all.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Look at these comments on her youtube video (specifically the first comment LMAOOO). I thought I was the only one who noticed, but she looks A LOT older than her video from 1 year ago. These comments also seem to be coming from mostly men, so I'm guessing they're probably not from this forum? She looks like she went from her 20s to 30s in 1 year. But also, weirdly enough, she looks closer to her high-school self compared to last year. Maybe she just stopped getting filter? Who knows, it's not like she'd be truthful about that anyways!

Also, it's strange to me how a lot of her content now revolves around addressing this forum. Maybe that kind of content is relatable to other influencers with a larger audience and more critics, but how exactly is this supposed to help her clients who are non-content creators? Honestly, I'd rather she just openly tell us to f off rather than trying to pass off her rants as "coaching" or life advice to her followers. She probably finds it emotionally gratifying to fight back, but obviously that doesn't look very mature on her end, so now she's trying to disguise her tantrums as "teaching others" and taking the moral high ground. Lying to others is one thing, but lying to yourself is truly a sad thing. I hope one day she can become more honest with herself and see herself for who she really is, warts and all.
"You look old marriage must stress you out" LMAO bankrolling your Nazi husband's life and business and dealing with his tantrums can do that to you 😅

I would also respect her way more if she was outright about her dislike for us rather than beat around the bush with this condescending "I don't care" nonsense she posts everyday. If she just made a post one day saying "there is a forum going around talking about me, ignore it etc" however she would experience the Streisand effect and many people who weren't aware of us before would come here and be shocked. Deep down she KNOWS the majority of our points are valid, she just doesn't want to draw attention to it.

Tbh tattle life does have a bad reputation so on first glance people may think we're just trolls. It's not until you actually read the content we post you can see we are trying to call out something potentially very dangerous

• Heart
Reactions: 6
✨🌿My life is soooo damn good I gotta tell my online sistas about it everyday because I don't have real life soul sistas!!! And I'm sooo unapologetic and don't care what the haters gotta say even though I talk about them 747273 times a day, why? 'cos I play in my own dimension, I get to choose what I tune into 💖✨💞

Please Jasmine, do tell us more about this "damn good life" you've created whilst you sit in bed with the 15th fever you've had this year with your Nazi husband, crumbling empire and business, no friends and family and poor self esteem? 🤔

Honestly getting suuuuper boring these days with the whole "don't care what the haters say" schtick over and over. We get it Jasie Razzie. You cry yourself to sleep thinking about the overwhelming amount of people who question your life choices 🙄😂

Also in the photo, she thinks the water is hiding it, but she's sticking her arse so far out to make it look bigger it's just comical 😂😂
Oh shut up Jasmine, you are scammer, bottom line point blank!

If Jasmine does not care about her “haters” then why keep mentioning?

Last edited:
Here she is again saying lots of nothing for 8 minutes, all very nichie and stuff that only applies to herself.
I doubt anyone asked her that question, she could have a fake account and posted that question.
Always mentioning “hate”, “gossip” and bs!

Listen my friend, I thought long and hard before joining this forum because I used to think that these forums are stupid for people that have nothing better to do but we cannot generalise and it’s not always the case.
I was so sick and tired of your tit that I joined this forum and explained how I felt.

I didn’t come here to talk about your personal life Jasmine, it was meant to be about your business practices but unfortunately your personal life is tied to your business so it’s hard for me not to make comments.

Attachments

• Sick
Here she is again saying lots of nothing for 8 minutes, all very nichie and stuff that only applies to herself.
I doubt anyone asked her that question, she could have a fake account and posted that question.

Listen my friend, I thought long and hard before joining this forum because I used to think that these forums are stupid for people that have nothing better to do but we cannot generalise and it’s not always the case.
I was so sick and tired of your tit that I joined this forum and explained how I felt.

I didn’t come here to talk about your personal life Jasmine, it was meant to be about your business practices but unfortunately your personal life is tied to your business so it’s hard for me not to make comments.
Same!! I was a silent reader of jasmine's GG and tattle for months before deciding to join. I used to think these forums were meant for idiots who wanted to gossip, but then I realize that's not case - at least not the case with Jasmine's forums. 99% of the comments here are legitimate critics from people who used to follow her/admire her and were blocked for giving her constructive criticism or, even worse, people who were her clients and feel used/manipulated/taken advantage of.

If Jasmine did some real self-reflection and changed her behavior accordingly, there would nothing for us to talk about here. There are plenty of coaches and influencers out there who don't receive this kind of criticism. Like I said on the comment I made on her Youtube video, the reason she calls us haters is that she doesn't want to address the roots of the problem. It's much easier to dismiss criticism as hating/gossip than to turn inward and think "wait, if so many people are saying the exact same thing... if I've been losing so many followers... maybe I need to change something". But she doesn't have the courage to do that - because living in her bubble is much more comfortable.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
But she doesn't have the courage to do that - because living in her bubble is much more comfortable.
Something big has to happen before her bubble bursts. I don't think she dares to be diagnosed with one or more disorders. Her behaviour has been abnormal since the beginning of these threads on GG and tattle, even before that not as obvious as it is now, but no one felt the need to express it as much as they do now/the past 2 years.

Me too! I thought long and hard about joining due to the bad reputation these sites have as I mentioned earlier. However in Jasmine's case, we aren't here to trash her for the tiniest details like other forums do. We actually have valid points and are rational when it comes to why her practices are dangerous. Yes sometimes we like to joke around but my one rule is I wouldn't say anything on here that I wouldn't feel comfortable saying if I met her face to face. We are not trolls!

So ironic she's made a video about "finding your authentic voice" when she's literally gone on record to say she hasn't ever been authentic and has always tried to be someone else.

• Heart
Oh shut up Jasmine, you are scammer, bottom line point blank!

If Jasmine does not care about her “haters” then why keep mentioning?
Me too! I thought long and hard about joining due to the bad reputation these sites have as I mentioned earlier. However in Jasmine's case, we aren't here to trash her for the tiniest details like other forums do. We actually have valid points and are rational when it comes to why her practices are dangerous. Yes sometimes we like to joke around but my one rule is I wouldn't say anything on here that I wouldn't feel comfortable saying if I met her face to face. We are not trolls!

So ironic she's made a video about "finding your authentic voice" when she's literally gone on record to say she hasn't ever been authentic and has always tried to be someone else.
I think she is frustrated that she is barely generating any income, judging by the desperation we have seen in recent weeks. The thread lately has been about informing people, helping people and warning them not to buy from her. A joke here and there. I am quite civil in my posts here, but in real life I am a lot more straightforward. Someone in real life really needs to shake her world or “force”
her to see a therapist or psychologist or something. Her behaviour is really not normal.

LOL!
Now these are the sort of questions I can get behind 😂
Also I'm absolutely convinced she uses bots to generate questions. You can get bots to use certain words and phrases etc. They're just toooo specific such as stuff about "making friends despite not having mainstream beliefs" etc

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
LOL!
Also I'm absolutely convinced she uses bots to generate questions. You can get bots to use certain words and phrases etc. They're just toooo specific such as stuff about "making friends despite not having mainstream beliefs" etc
Ahahahaha this one is too good. Is this on her last video? I can't find it, she has probably deleted it already 🤣

Reactions: 1
LOL!
wow all relevant points made!
i just watched her latest video (on yewtube) and omg her voice is so unnatural, why is she not speaking with her normal voice? does it have to sound girly and cute? also i cannot resonate with her topics anymore. it is clear she is generating the questions in order to talk about her own life. all the advices she is giving are things she has been doing recently like ig detox and scrolling through other peoples comments. ofc everyone will get curious and scroll through other peoples comments, what is that advice anyway? also the advice about not comparing your content to others? she is again clearly talking about herself. we all know by now her ig posts are her personal diary entries, i did not expect her youtube to be her speaking to a mirror.
it is saddening when i compare this to her past videos and and how much they would motive and uplift me. everything about her has changed-even her demeanor.

also when you go to her yt comment section there is an account that commented it was her question- a question for content creators. when you go on her channel, it looks like a bot channel. nothing there, definitely not an aspiring content creator!

Last edited:
Ahahahaha this one is too good. Is this on her last video? I can't find it, she has probably deleted it already 🤣
It's under her community post, it's been there for 5days and she hasn't noticed!
Check out this video, it’s JazzWazz to a T 😂🤣😂🤣

My favourite quote is: “Hi, I fucked up my own life but please could I manipulate you into paying for my awful advice?”. This line should be her Insta and YouTube bio!!

These are hilarious! Please someone tag her in them 😂 it's like the creator came across Jasmine's account and got inspired because they are toooo on the nose 😂

Sometimes I think maybe I'm being cynical about Jasmine then I realize the vast majority of people actually do think people like her are complete nutcases and my faith in humanity is restored. I think luckily it's a minority of crazies who believe in this nonsense.

Also interesting to see how all of these girls like to say they're wealthy but are actually going bankrupt. It's easy to pretend you've got a nice life in Bali because beautiful villas are dirt cheap.

I was actually thinking about how they apparently have so much freedom yet that haven't even explored other parts of INDONESIA! let alone the world! They have just stayed in Bali for 3 years it's crazy to me! Im starting to think maybe it's because they can't even afford plane tickets? 🤔

At this point being unvaccinated isn't an excuse because all you have to do is quarantine which is no issue for them since they're bums with no real job. Plane ticket from Bali to UK is roughly £1000+ so maybe they just don't have the disposable income and is why Queen Jasie commanded her family come to her and take time off from their busy lives and actual work rather than her simply seeing them anytime she wanted.

Also does anyone remember the "land owning" dream they had which hasn't been talked about in ages? Can someone ask her what happened with that 😂😂

Also off topic but I think another reason why she's started posting on YouTube again is so that her channel gets pushed above this forum on Google search which is actually what is happening now. Before we used to be second or third after her website and Instagram but now her YouTube is above us 😡
Jasie Razzie stays scheming!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg I just took a quick glimpse at the thumb nail, like it appeared on my youtube home page and on a split second glance, I was like, who is this 45 year old lady and what is she advertising!? Then did a double take and saw it's our Jasie Wasie! duck she looks old af!!!!!!! Money (or the so called money she says she has) sure isn't doing her any good. Doesn't even know how to take care of herself!. She hasn't aged 10 years in 2 years, she's aged 25 years in 2 years!

Her Ask Jasmine series is basically her instagram questions in video form. How boring and unoriginal she is.

Attachments

Omg I just took a quick glimpse at the thumb nail, like it appeared on my youtube home page and on a split second glance, I was like, who is this 45 year old lady and what is she advertising!? Then did a double take and saw it's our Jasie Wasie! duck she looks old af!!!!!!! Money (or the so called money she says she has) sure isn't doing her any good. Doesn't even know how to take care of herself!. She hasn't aged 10 years in 2 years, she's aged 25 years in 2 years!

Her Ask Jasmine series is basically her instagram questions in video form. How boring and unoriginal she is.
Guys omg it's becoming more and more apparent recently and especially in that thumbnail but I think poor Jasie Wasie is a victim of bad Botox! I've noticed a lot that her smile pulls to one side when it never used to and it's actually a common side effect when administered incorrectly! I was trying to pinpoint the issue and googled pictures and these people have the exact same smile!

Attachments

• Wow
Ok so I watched her latest video on Yewtube and can I just say that if I hear her say the words “authentic self” again I’m going to explode 🤯. The whole thing was just complete waffle and made no sense. I think she’s clutching at straws at this point and just continuously recycling the same old tit. Even her fast dwindling die hard fans must be scratching their heads right now thinking that she’s giving them zero value. At least some of her previous videos were visually pleasing to watch. This is just her holding a microphone making creepy lopsided grimaces and saying the words “authentic self” every 10 seconds 🤮

Also, I’m willing to bet $200 that this Holly person is JizzWizz (new name haha). She writes exactly like her!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.