Jasmine Lipska #3 Spammer and Scammer Heading to the Slammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1395859
I think Jasm has made another victim 🥲 We can only #PrayforThem
JUST GOT SCAMMED OUT OF $3000+ JUMPING WITH JOY CANT WAIT 💞💞💞🌿✨✨✨

These idiots deserve each other. Anyway 2 clowns don't make a circus. I'm guessing 9 was her minimum number and she's still nowhere near that with 3 months to go. She's pulled out all the stops including the YouTube card now so we'll see what happens.

Reactions: 6
Idk if this video has been sent before but it's so useful! I'll leave a TLDR if you can't watch it but it's just Jasmine through and through.

View attachment 1394175
Yes, and much more has been said in the previous thread on that subject. Good topic for the wiki that we recognise these traits in her. Btw, if you click 'here' in the wiki to go to the help page, it doesn't work.

I dunno if she’s worth praying for cos this person is part of the coaches coaching coaches MLM 💩

She’s both a victim and a perpetrator 😇 👿

I have a lot to say about her based on the video below 👇

Yes, it is (like) a MLM.
Btw, that screenshot said enough. Cult vibes.:sick:

I found two interesting posts and interesting comments online. I copy and paste them here.

posted 9 months ago
Life coaches are MLMs
I follow a couple of coaches and for a while I have started to see parallelisms between the way they operate and MLMs. For example, they all have coaches, they all talk about mindset and positive thinking (to the point that it can be toxic), they are always opening their diaries to "5 new people" and all of them also write books (for all that bit of residual income of course).
I just got an email from this person saying that she booked herself a spa break without even looking at how much it cost because her book is doing so well. Mmm, I'm not saying she's not selling but it sounds a lot like MLM bragging!”

Comments:
Are they like, unlicensed therapists? I’ve never understood the purpose.
“Yes. They consider themselves like therapists, without any of the boundaries, training (aka masters degrees) or profession/state licensure”.

“The most unqualified, toxic, and spoiled person I know is now a “life coach”. She talks a lot on her podcast about being an “empath” and how “the universe” has provided for her in times of need, all of which is true if you swap out “narcissist” for “empath” and “mommy and daddy” for “the universe.”

“They are one and the same for me! The biggest for me is using toxic positivity to get you to sign up”

“A former friend of mine actually did some coaching with her and attended some of her “mastermind” sessions or whatever. She’s also a “life coach” who is always selling new courses and bragging about her six figure income. She had very little actual professional experience prior to this. The entire thing is sketchy as hell. They’re all just making money coaching women to coach other women”.

“I personally have seen large circles of 'life coaches' who are just looking to teach other people to be life coaches and so on...very MLM stuff. And many of them post 'help' that is either toxic positivity or very victim-blaming 'mindset' information that boils down to you are broke/sick/hurt because you don't have enough self worth.

As someone on year 3 of a 7 year education in clinical psychology, I don't feel remotely prepared or informed enough to offer anyone advice, so it is mind-boggling that someone without any formal training would feel ok with offering life advice to others without formal, rigorous training. On top of the minimum 7 years it takes to become a therapist we have thousands of hours or supervised practice with clients before we can give anyone advice. I've seen multiple occasions of life coaches offering extremely dangerous advice to clients about things such as eating disorders, telling them to get off their medication..the list goes on.”

Posted 4 years ago
Life coach... new mlm?
Okay so I am seeing a new trend across Instagram. I have this friend that is constantly reinventing herself and starting new ventures. The latest one consists of her posting on IG with incredibly long captions that are intended to be motivational. She talks a lot about where she was at one point and how she put her big girl panties on and bossed the f*** up. She even has stopped taking her medications because she has just found this inner strength from “digging deep” and soul searching. One of her things is that she became a YOGI which is great, she teaches random classes here and there. So then one day she posted about having a 1:1 session with some Boss witch... so I started looking. And into the rabbit hole I fell. I found so many of these girls (some that I actually know from HS/college) that are proclaiming that they are making 7 figures and ditched their corporate jobs. They want people to sign up for their “free seminar” and they are talking about all of their “clients” but I literally cannot figure out what it is they are selling??? Or what services they are actually providing to their clients. Do they literally just recruit people to post long “in your face” boss babe IG captions and then get them to pay them to have 1:1 chats? Is this literally a MLM that sells no products? Most of them have some sort of Life Coach statement in their bio. I want to scream to people that if you want a Life Coach find a professional with actual credentials that provides life coaching as a service. To my knowledge you cannot just get a license for Life Coaching? It is like mind boggling to me... and mildly irritating.”

comments:
“I think it’s partially people looking for an easy way to make money. They project themselves as through they have perfect, carefree lives and I guess some of them have success charming people hundreds of dollars an hour for coaching sessions

As a graphic designer, I’m constantly being asked now to design logos for “life coaches” with no accomplishments, successful businesses, or credentials of any sort. They all seem to have the mindset that they’re entitled to $200 an hour or whatever. One woman offered me coaching sessions from her mom life coach business of sorts as payment for her logo (I’m a new mom). I was like, “No thanks.” ”

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I dunno if she’s worth praying for cos this person is part of the coaches coaching coaches MLM 💩

oh then i am pretty SURE she didnt pay the 3000 dollars like the other victim. she is probably getting a friendship price and also is she not from Bali too? if so, then no plane ticket costs for her

• Heart
Reactions: 3

What is that???????
That retreat seems like a strip club at times.

Pathetic soul 🥲 how many times has she plugged the scam retreat already? What about mANiFeStatIoN and that the uNivErsE will provide for you??
Oh I was just about to post the email but someone has done it already, well done.
No Jasmine I am
Not interested.

• Haha
oh then i am pretty SURE she didnt pay the 3000 dollars like the other victim. she is probably getting a friendship price and also is she not from Bali too? if so, then no plane ticket costs for her
Lol no way in hell would jasmine give a discount. She wouldn't do mates rates for anyone! After all, that would be "diluting her potency" and "lowering her worth" remember?
Also, you actually need friends in order to give out mates rates 😂

Pretty sure that lady won't be jumping for joy when she's stuck sleeping on a couch for 5 days fending off advances from Josh and massaging Jasmine's ego.

This dumbass cult meeting isn't gonna go ahead. If it does... Well I'll let Jasmine be the cause of her own undoing as I think those die hard fans of hers will actually see the real Queen Jasie for all her narc glory.
Yes, and much more has been said in the previous thread on that subject. Good topic for the wiki that we recognise these traits in her. Btw, if you click 'here' in the wiki to go to the help page, it doesn't work.

Yes, it is (like) a MLM.
Btw, that screenshot said enough. Cult vibes.:sick:

I found two interesting posts and interesting comments online. I copy and paste them here.

posted 9 months ago
Life coaches are MLMs
I follow a couple of coaches and for a while I have started to see parallelisms between the way they operate and MLMs. For example, they all have coaches, they all talk about mindset and positive thinking (to the point that it can be toxic), they are always opening their diaries to "5 new people" and all of them also write books (for all that bit of residual income of course).
I just got an email from this person saying that she booked herself a spa break without even looking at how much it cost because her book is doing so well. Mmm, I'm not saying she's not selling but it sounds a lot like MLM bragging!”

Comments:
Are they like, unlicensed therapists? I’ve never understood the purpose.
“Yes. They consider themselves like therapists, without any of the boundaries, training (aka masters degrees) or profession/state licensure”.

“The most unqualified, toxic, and spoiled person I know is now a “life coach”. She talks a lot on her podcast about being an “empath” and how “the universe” has provided for her in times of need, all of which is true if you swap out “narcissist” for “empath” and “mommy and daddy” for “the universe.”

“They are one and the same for me! The biggest for me is using toxic positivity to get you to sign up”

“A former friend of mine actually did some coaching with her and attended some of her “mastermind” sessions or whatever. She’s also a “life coach” who is always selling new courses and bragging about her six figure income. She had very little actual professional experience prior to this. The entire thing is sketchy as hell. They’re all just making money coaching women to coach other women”.

“I personally have seen large circles of 'life coaches' who are just looking to teach other people to be life coaches and so on...very MLM stuff. And many of them post 'help' that is either toxic positivity or very victim-blaming 'mindset' information that boils down to you are broke/sick/hurt because you don't have enough self worth.
Lol was this section written about Jasmine specifically? 😂

What is it with these crazed cult women and their creepy ass smiles and annoying voices? Is it a requisite for this line of work?

🌿✨IMMMM EMMYYYY JOYYY AND IM JOYYYYY BLISSSSS AND PLEEEAAASUREEEE YAAAASSS 💞✨🌿

I actually want to put a gun to my head after hearing that 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t want to detract from Lipscam too much but this person who has signed up to her retreat is seriously unhinged. Like, even more so than Jasie Wasie.

I think she needs to be sent to the ICU. If I met someone who talked like this IRL I would assume she’s overdosed 😵😵💫🥴🤕

This was more disturbing to watch than the Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie. I’m traumatised and will probably develop PTSD tomorrow 🫣🫣🫣

Watch the video and see for yourself ⬇

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
I don’t want to detract from Lipscam too much but this person who has signed up to her retreat is seriously unhinged. Like, even more so than Jasie Wasie.

I think she needs to be sent to the ICU. If I met someone who talked like this IRL I would assume she’s overdosed 😵😵💫🥴🤕

This was more disturbing to watch than the Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie. I’m traumatised and will probably develop PTSD tomorrow 🫣🫣🫣

Even Jasmine isn't this weird 😂😂
I guess like Jasie says, she's ✨magnetic✨ to these like minded women

The whole place is full of these crackheads. Although I think Jasmine will be in for a shock when she meets the sort of people she's actually attracting. It's all well and good being condescending and holding people at arms length with the safety of a screen, but when she actually meets these sorts of die hard crazies, not sure if she'll be so happy and welcoming lol. Jasmine is awkward and anti social as it is so it'll be very funny to see her lack of social skills get highlighted.

i think Jasmine has a very specific idea of the type of people she wants as her fans. She wants pretty light skin girls who have tasteful Instagram feeds and are casually into spirituality. She doesn't like loud women, women of colour, women who can't speak English properly (her and Josh always speak so condescending to these sorts of fans) and of course, hates sound minded, logical women.

The bottom line is, I think she likes spiritual women, but not too much. That's why she hasn't fit into Bali too well. The women in Bali are into this hardcore tit and I think Jasmine just co-opts the lifestyle but doesn't truly align or agree with it, probably only 75%. Why? Because as we all know, she has no ideology or personality of her own.

Am I making sense lol? It's just an idea that came to me because Jasmine never ever seems sincere about anything even her love for spirituality and LoA, her dances, words and courses are so fake (especially compared to other coaches who REALLY throw themselves into this trash, look at Emmy Joy just as one example!). The only thing she loves is herself and money and she'll adopt whatever she needs in order to boost both those things.

• Heart
Imagine 1 or 2 ordinary women going to that retreat and then those potential other coaches who can join Jasmine's retreat under the guise of coaches coaching other coaches, then try to market their programmes or coaching to those ordinary women. Lol MLM cult scam all the way!

The bottom line is, I think she likes spiritual women, but not too much. That's why she hasn't fit into Bali too well. The women in Bali are into this hardcore tit and I think Jasmine just co-opts the lifestyle but doesn't truly align or agree with it, probably only 75%.
There are always people who are extreme in almost everything you can think of. But Jasmine is quite 'spiritual', I still remember her mentioning those spiritual coordinates that led her to Bali, because according to those spiritual coordinates, she would thrive there. haha, guess not.

Last edited:
  • Haha

I was just thinking the same. She exhibits manic behavior…That’s the thing with Jasmine’s field of work. It attracts people who are either depressed or have manic behavior. Someone who is balanced and level headed wouldn’t sign up for her scam courses or give her money.

Actually I hope this bat tit crazy behavior person joins Jasmine’s retreat and shakes up Jasmine’s rigid, antisocial world lol. I can’t imagine Jasmine trying to control this tornado of a person lol. She looks like she would bounce off the walls and randomly give Josh a “chakra rejuvenating lap dance” 😂😂😂 This is all based on what she is showing in video.

Her videos are so wacko it almost looks like it’s a comedy skit parodying these life coaches, woo-woo people lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
She looks like she would bounce off the walls and randomly give Josh a “chakra rejuvenating lap dance” 😂😂😂 This is all based on what she is showing in video.
Ok this made LMAO 😂😂😂
I bet that's what Jasmine attempts when she's "giving her husband the best damn time in the bedroom"
Josh is probably so excited to "support" the retreat and finally get to talk to other women, he'll probably jump for joy at a chakra rejuvenation lap dance. Poor lad has been forced to play board games and listen to baby whisper psycho babble for the best part of 2.5 years 😂

That woman HAS to be a parody there's absolutely no way in hell a normal human being could unironically act like that holy hell

Like tell me this is the face of someone sane. She's definitely DEFINITELY on some sort of drugs, maybe LSD. Look at those pin sized pupils. Not an expert but no sober person could be like that
Screenshot_20220706-213325.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow... her business must be doing really poorly if she's trying to make it back to her prime times on Youtube... I bet this new "Ask Jasmine" series is going to be another selling point for her coaching after vulnerable young girls ask her questions as she redirects them to her programs. Would be fun if a few brave souls from this thread could ask her some questions 😂

As for her return to instagram, most likely will happen after her family visits. It seems like she's trying to start fresh by taking a long break, probably because she will fake that everything is going well when her family is here and doesn't want them to focus on the dropping follower counts and low engagement.

Attachments

• Angry
Wow... her business must be doing really poorly if she's trying to make it back to her prime times on Youtube... I bet this new "Ask Jasmine" series is going to be another selling point for her coaching after vulnerable young girls ask her questions as she redirects them to her programs. Would be fun if a few brave souls from this thread could ask her some questions 😂

As for her return to instagram, most likely will happen after her family visits. It seems like she's trying to start fresh by taking a long break, probably because she will fake that everything is going well when her family is here and doesn't want them to focus on the dropping follower counts and low engagement.
"Well needed break"? The writing was on the wall that she never wanted to return to youtube again? This is the same backtracking tit she did with Angel. She said they adopted her into their forever home then when they dumped her, they said it was just a "temporary foster"

Yep this Ask Jasmine series is going to be exactly the same format as her Instagram Q&A's except I think she'll genuinely get some questions from loving fans as opposed to asking them herself (however, I think that's also why she's covered herself by saying questions can be anonymous. After all, since when has Jasmine liked anonymity? she's always shaming us for it 😂).

I wonder how it's going to translate into video format as opposed to Instagram stories. Its all going to be one big smug advert for her own courses and I don't think people are going to appreciate that. Her viewers want kind hearted Jasmine who posted smiley travel vlogs, I didn't mind when her woo woo tit wasn't too in your face. I don't think they're going to appreciate this snake oil sales woman old Jasmine has been replaced with. That's the whole reason why she left in the first place! Her new persona didn't translate well onto YouTube and her viewers dwindled even after a Lavendaire Collab.

9F25CAAC-7515-4EB2-8B45-38ED4A428373.jpeg

I don’t know if i should pity josh or laugh bcs literally no one was asked, gave question and his viewer only 5-7 people while he gave his inspiring speech. Scam or not sometimes i appreciate his work on instagram post, the way he gave his audience info, very passionate. But the outcome sometimes less than 20 likes. 🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1398554
I don’t know if i should pity josh or laugh bcs literally no one was asked, gave question and his viewer only 5-7 people while he gave his inspiring speech. Scam or not sometimes i appreciate his work on instagram post, the way he gave his audience info, very passionate. But the outcome sometimes less than 20 likes. 🥹
Omg even in that screenshot it wasn't intentional but he looks so sad 😂😂😂
You're telling me no one sent any questions? Or interacted? LMAOOO 😂
You should've sent in a comment calling him out. I can imagine it, he would've got excited then his smug face would've dropped and he would end the stream 😂

I know he's an awful person but I genuinely feel bad for him. If you ignore what he's talking about, the stuff he produces such as videos and insta posts are actually very good quality and you can tell he (or his editor) spends a lot of time and effort on it. If only he redirected this skill to something of use. If I was him, I would've sunk into a deep depression at the failure of my business yet he still soldiers on. Love him or hate him, he's got resilience.

I think it's very interesting that when it comes to real life interaction, Jasmine and Josh are huge failures. Likes and comments don't translate to real world currency. Jasmine despite the amount of followers she has, has zero interest in her retreat (compared to Mariana who has roughly the same amount of followers had loads of attendees!) And Josh as we can see here, can't even hit double digits on an Instagram live!

But on the flip side, I'm very glad our narc king and queen have no views or attention. It's the ✨universe✨ giving them karma. Let's keep it that way 👍

Wait did I miss something? Did someone else other than Kelly sign up for the cult meeting?

Reactions: 1
Wait did I miss something? Did someone else other than Kelly sign up for the cult meeting?
Yes she's got a second victim. Some coach called Emmy Joy who is arguably crazier than Jasmine herself. That's who we've been discussing and why we've all got PTSD now 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.